VLAD DOSENT CARE!

Horse Head

Dr. Bapswent

Because he might not be there?

I dont think that thats a great thing, and would prefer him to be around. But I dont think you care surmise from that that he doesnt care.

LOUD NOISES!

Frail has been in sole charge since the start of the year and has succeeded in improving the team's fortunes.

But Romanov said at the time that he would appoint a new boss this summer.

I don't remember Romanov saying he would appoint someone in the summer. No timescale was given.

Dirk Diggler
HE CARES, about money

Getting involved with Hearts won't have been one of his smarter moves then.

jamboinglasgow
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/7354062.stm

He will not show up as he cannot face the music as are team and club are in crisis. The credit crunch has also affected his bank big time and you will not see the cash injected.

er... UKIO Bankas just turned over a profit in the last quarter, that doesn't seem like the credit crunch is affecting them that badly. I doubt they invested in the US sub prime market anyway.

Because he might not be there?

I dont think that thats a great thing, and would prefer him to be around. But I dont think you care surmise from that that he doesnt care.

He should be there, it's an annual general meeting and he has plenty time to organise his schedule accordingly. If he is not there it's because he does not want to be there.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/7354062.stm

He will not show up as he cannot face the music as are team and club are in crisis. The credit crunch has also affected his bank big time and you will not see the cash injected.

His bank posted higher percentage profits than HSBC and HBOS.

As an aside I think he should show face at the AGM but I doubt he will, he is not exactly the face the music when the going gets tough kind of guy.

jamboinglasgow
He should be there, it's an annual general meeting and he has plenty time to organise his schedule accordingly. If he is not there it's because he does not want to be there.

that would only be true if it was held on the same day every time, but it isn't. The date for the AGM was only announced when the accounts were realeased about three weeks ago.

Also he is only majority shareholder not a board member so is not required to be there. It is wise he is there but he does not have to turn up.

Dirk Diggler

If you knew what you were talking about, You would know that the annual general meeting was only called a matter of weeks ago.

Edit, JamboInWeeg beat me to it.

;)

jamboinglasgow
If you knew what you were talking about, You would know that the annual general meeting was only called a matter of weeks ago.

;)

I have to win sometime, the toughest challenge is to put up the team on matchday before s.h.p.

Dirk Diggler
I have to win sometime, the toughest challenge is to put up the team on matchday before s.h.p.

Ach, I stopped stealing his thunder on that a wee while ago now.

;)

jamboinglasgow
This looks like one of the worst fishing trips I've seen in a long time.... :rolleyes:

screw the finishing line, start using dynamite.

anyone that fully excuses the non-attendance of Vlad (if that happens) will take vladgimpness to a whole new level

he is the singular person that determines what happens to our club on a day by day basis - whether the shareholding is in his name, UBIGs or some other affiliate

there is absolutely no excuse - apart from some sort of death - as to his non-attendance

Given that he is around, however, or is due to the game tomorrow I believe he will be there.

Even the cretin cant be that stupid

anyone that fully excuses the non-attendance of Vlad (if that happens) will take vladgimpness to a whole new level

he is the singular person that determines what happens to our club on a day by day basis - whether the shareholding is in his name, UBIGs or some other affiliate

there is absolutely no excuse - apart from some sort of death - as to his non-attendance

Given that he is around, however, or is due to the game tomorrow I believe he will be there.

In general I mostly agree with your views regarding the 'strategy' at Hearts.

I don't think that calling someone a 'cretin' because you don't agree with how they run the business does you many favours though. Weakens your arguments I think.

Nucky Thompson

I don't think that calling someone a 'cretin' because you don't agree with how they run the business does you many favours though. Weakens your arguments I think.

And calling the more tolerant fan gimps:) although that makes me laugh:)

grumpyjambo

:confused:

Drew Busby !

If Vlad needs that as an excuse then it's already there for him.

The death of HMFC.

Dirk Diggler

:placate:

I see where you are coming from.

Its not because I disagree with his business "attributes"

I actually think he treats human beings with complete contempt and disregard

I liken him more to an old fashioned dictator than a businessman. Most of them were cretins too

So from a human point of view I think he is an oderous runt

Businesswise I think he is just incompetent - he was lucky in so much as a lot of untalented eastern europeans were, that they were in the right place at the right time when the shackles were lifted.

At the end of the day my arguments are irrelevant in the scheme of things anyway...

But I get you :)

:confused:

FFS

I am not wishing anything on anyone. If you miss a meeting as a result of a death of someone close to you that would be a good excuse. It would be wrong of me to say there was never a good excuse.

His bank made a healthy profit in difficult times. His bank are also but one part of his portfolio.

Bloody hobos - this board is teeming with them! :107years:

;)

And if you knew what you were talkimg about you would know that Romanov could influence the date of the annual general meeting. Are you saying that he didn't know the date till 3 weeks ago.

Dirk Diggler
And if you knew what you were talkimg about you would know that Romanov could influence the date of the annual general meeting.

I'd have thought it would have been the BOD that would have called the date for the AGM?

Are you saying that he didn't know the date till 3 weeks ago.

The exact date? Yes, most likely.

For what it's worth, I'd like him to be there.

Rudolf's Mate
He should be there, it's an annual general meeting

What? Like he was there last year?!? If he was he must have been in a good diguise!

I wasn't there today, nor was I there last year

I, like Vlad, am not a shareholder.

neither is lopez or RR - your point is?

nothing you have done has turned our football club into a complete joke

you are not accountable for anything (other than false hope re Pinilla ;))

Ryan Gosling
neither is lopez or RR - your point is?

nothing you have done has turned our football club into a complete joke

you are not accountable for anything (other than false hope re Pinilla ;))

Roman and Pedro have positions at the club, Vlad doesn't. While he maybe should have attended for good PR (when has he cared about that though?), there is no need for him to attend.

What? Like he was there last year?!? If he was he must have been in a good diguise!

Who said he was there last year?

The point is he should be there given our current state.

Archived