ticket queue

beefybathgate

beefybathgate

According to other posts people have been at the ticket office in a queue since 7pm Is there anyone there that can confirm this?

Cheers

Anythingbutgreen

Just been past ticket office, already about 20 people in the queue :blink:

beefybathgate

Bloody hell. I'm away to bed I with go earlydoors

My mate called me at 9.20pm to say he was about 40 in the queue. I asked if he had anything with him to keep him warm. 4 cans of lager and a bottle of whisky was his reply. :pleasing:

Seriously, why are people standing outside for hours in a queue?

Surely there is a better chance of getting a ticket online or by phone, no? AND you can do either of those from the comfort of your own bed... without having to wait for hours/overnight in the cold!

Or am I missing the point?

amadjambo

I left the house at 6am yesterday to go to work and had to scrape ICE off my windscreen! It's bloody freezing at nights right now.

Good luck to them, certainly wouldn't be me.

HMFC-1874

Seriously, why are people standing outside for hours in a queue?

Surely there is a better chance of getting a ticket online or by phone, no? AND you can do either of those from the comfort of your own bed... without having to wait for hours/overnight in the cold!

Or am I missing the point?

What if both systems go down ?

Then they are up the swanny, I have my brefs luckly :D

Tasavallan

Can it be seen from the moon, yet?

hearts151

Just arrived wi 15 beers and 1/3rd wine haha. I've got my ticket lol. Im just a good mate :-D FTH

Just arrived wi 15 beers and 1/3rd wine haha. I've got my ticket lol. Im just a good mate :-D FTH

That's some breakfast.

hearts151

Out of date beers too 151. ;)

Just dated the last time ye were at a game :ninja:;)

hearts151

WhatS the queue looking like 151?

I counted. Im 65th. Went from 70 to 80 in last 10min tho

beefybathgate

I've been here since 5am. Queue ain't bad mate 120 tops.

hearts151

Be just under 200 now. If 1k on sale and 750 r online fone ur sorted. But its prob way more

Ie. Guaranteed tix at queue. Leave early if get on smart phone.

Plus bevie ;-)

I don't think there is 200. I'm here right after a 10 hour nightshift, even though I got my ticket last week :(

it_hearts

My son came down about 3.30-4.00 pm yesterday then my other son took over from him about 10pm then me from 4am to 9am...3rd in queue...definate ticket for my son. perfectly planned.

hearts151

I don't think there is 200. I'm here right after a 10 hour nightshift, even though I got my ticket last week :(

I agree. Put an upper figure just incase. I would bow put queue at 170.

I agree. Put an upper figure just incase. I would bow put queue at 170.

I'd say 135 :)

Jambo_Gaz

Fair play to those standing out all night. They make up for their lack of normal loyalty. ;-)

Tams bird

Good luck to all. Nobody knows how many tickets there are...Oh except the Enid Blyton's of kickback.... Story tellers....

Anyone who can post on kickback from the queue has some sort of smart phone, TIP, after 9am log onto e tickets via phone and buy ur ticket that way, if u get one you can come out the queue and go bk to bed, if u don't remain in queue, double the chance

my brother has been there since 5.30 this morning,

reckons there were aorund 100 in front of him ,

just spoke to him 5 mins ago, says possibly another 100 behing him

asked if i could take a coffee round, said no hope ur ******* freezing

My son came down about 3.30-4.00 pm yesterday then my other son took over from him about 10pm then me from 4am to 9am...3rd in queue...definate ticket for my son. perfectly planned.

Until you get to the front and yer card is declined :D

Many points do you need for this one??

How was the moon? Did you have a nice time? whistling.gif

ps. 8. thumbsup.gif

it_hearts

Until you get to the front and yer card is declined :D

Ticket in hand..back in car at 9.06am...sorted

the windae cleaner

mine and the laddies done and dusted by 9.20am finishing my coffee now and off to work ...... ah the power of tinternet :thumbsup:

davie1980

I phoned at 9am on the button, was sixth in the queue, took me 4 minutes to get through and book my ticket.

but i'm going to hand it back, for those brave souls camping out, to a man, truely better hearts fans than me.

beefybathgate

Ticket purchased. Excellent banter in the queue ,mainly from the hobbo in full council clothing screaming abuse across the road at us all. Not only that, thanks to the guy who handed me a nice beer (I shall forget the fact it was 2 years out of date) hope everyone got one and I take my hat off to the campers but 5am was quite fine by me!

Anyone know if there's still queues at TO ? Was hoping to pick up my tickets today as I'm passing by later on.

Anyone know if there's still queues at TO ? Was hoping to pick up my tickets today as I'm passing by later on.

Just drove past and there was.no queue. Couple of.bored looking stewards though.

Just drove past and there was.no queue. Couple of.bored looking stewards though.

Much obliged.

Chris Benoit

mine and the laddies done and dusted by 9.20am finishing my coffee now and off to work ...... ah the power of tinternet :thumbsup:

Nice one glad your patience paid off. I'd have bottled it and bought my own by now :lol:

Heartbeat

I was picking tickets up at west end about ten am so wondered what q was like at TO.

Took a drive by and was no Q so decided to

Pick up my mates tickets.

No Q and breezed in and out in five mins. The security guy at the desks told me about the first person in the Q who had queued all night.

Said it turned out he/she only had 4 loyalty points and got a kb.

Nobody on here reported that to My surprise but thats what he told me.

tartofmidlothian

I was picking tickets up at west end about ten am so wondered what q was like at TO.

No Q and breezed in and out in five mins. The security guy at the desks told me about the first person in the Q who had queued all night.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: if that's true.

I'd never dig at fellow Jambos that don't have tickets. Morons are fair play though.

Not true, first person in the queue was my friend and he got his and my tickets. I really don't get everyone mugging off fellow jambo's but there's nowt as queer as folk I suppose.

Archived