ticket queue

beefybathgate

Spent 2&1/2 hours in the que this morning but worth every minute to have the ticket in my hand

Heartbeat

Not true, first person in the queue was my friend and he got his and my tickets. I really don't get everyone mugging off fellow jambo's but there's nowt as queer as folk I suppose.

wot you on Bout ? who is "mugging" anyone off. I simply repeated what the security guy who was directing people to the windows said. Well I suppose he was directing people cos as I stated when I arrived there was nobody there hence the reason we were able to talk.

I had mixed emotions about it firstly sad as if someone had gone to that bother I would have served them but secondly its either pretty stupid or they were chancing it in the hope they would be sold tickets. Either way I dont know. Maybe they werent actually first but near the head of the queue although the guard DID say first in the Q.

I cant prove he was first just as you state but cant prove yer mate was. As I said it no big pant wetting issue anyway just thought it was of interest as this thread is about the queue for tix

Just think people have got nothing better to do than stir things up. I do not believe that anyone camping out did not qualify in the 8-19 category.

Sergio Garcia

Just think people have got nothing better to do than stir things up. I do not believe that anyone camping out did not qualify in the 8-19 category.

Unless you think your only option is to "chance" it and hope for a sympathetic ticket office employee.

To be fair it was worth a try, deservedly turned away if true, but you cant blame someone for trying

Heartbeat

stir things up ??? yer getting awfy agitated about this subject for whatever reason?

As I said it was just a casual conversation that the security guard brought up, dunno why but he did and I mentioned it as accurately as he stated. People may have differing opinions. The poster that replied straight after me thought it laughable and they had been stupid. I concur with you I dont believe anyone didnt know it was 8-19 so that only leaves the fact that they were at it and trying it on .

It IMO was worthy of noting, what if someone with four points got one of the last tix and deprived someone that had 8+ ?

Again, its Hearts forum, its a thread about cup final tickets and the actual queue for said tickets so worthy of note. I just dont get your objections and summarisation that people are "stirring it up or "mugging people off " your objections just seem strange to me.

18Jambo_dave74

My mate who was near the front of the queue confirmed that there was someone in front of him who was turned away for only having 4 loyalty points.

Chaka Demus & pliers

There were people who tried that at the last stage of sales who were also, rightly, turned away

Sooperstar

There were people who tried that at the last stage of sales who were also, rightly, turned away

Agreed. The points limits are set for a reason and if folk fall outwith that then as hard as it may be they should just accept it.

Tasavallan

My mate who was near the front of the queue confirmed that there was someone in front of him who was turned away for only having 4 loyalty points.

There is always someone who will try and get through the "10 items or less" queue with a basket full, if not a trolly. And they get indignant when refused.

Archived