wallace money

red

Radioactive Mince

Who the duck sanctioned this staged payment offer from those tinks anyway?

Rangers must've been pissing themselves at the sheer stupidity of it all.

It has been common knowledge for nearly two years that this day might come.

Very interested to see how this plays out.

Who the duck sanctioned this staged payment offer from those tinks anyway?

Rangers must've been pissing themselves at the sheer stupidity of it all.

It has been common knowledge for nearly two years that this day might come.

Very interested to see how this plays out.

It seemed a very bizzare deal at the time since rangers problems were very much out in the open. Was it maybe more important for Hearts to shift Lee off the wage bill than it was to actually get paid the amount they agreed for him?

fabienleclerq

I'm sure Ibrox must be worth more than ?10 million just as land, plus the car-park across the road, must be about half that, add in murray park for a similar amount then with just those three assets sold that should produce over ?20 million, which is more than being mentioned as the amount being 'invested' and available through a CVA.

They don't own Murray park (murray does) and im sure the stadium is under another company too.

They don't own Murray park (murray does) and im sure the stadium is under another company too.

rangers group, (craig whyte), owns murray park, ibrox and car park.

They still owe ?1m for Jelavic,sold to Everton for ?5m and pocketed the cash for a player that they hadn't paid for.Why is football a law unto itself.

Think we will just have to be like everyone else and wait see what happens, if they are liquidated roughly how much could we expect?

The Great Khali

Aye but what is the opposite of opposite?

Youse have just been bamboozled

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The original subject matter?

sandylejambo

I was befuddled by the word `Youse` :whistling:

PsychocAndy

This

logo_statusquo.jpg

They still owe ?1m for Jelavic,sold to Everton for ?5m and pocketed the cash for a player that they hadn't paid for.Why is football a law unto itself.

They can't pay for Jelavic now, since they are in administartion.

If they handed over any money to Vienna (?) they would be treating them as a preffered creditor, which they are not.

Similarly they (Rangers) are not able to pay any of the small bills to the paper shop or the face painting lady or Edinburgh council, as if they did they would be treating them as preferred creditors and that would be 'illegal'.

The Great Khali

This

logo_statusquo.jpg

Aye but is it though? Surely it would be identical? It's a conundrum though.

I also was befuddled by the word youse but it was 6 in the mornin and I had just opened up my work. Had a million things running through my mind.

One of which was must check KB for posts that had Jo relevance to original thread.

The Gasman

They can't pay for Jelavic now, since they are in administartion.

If they handed over any money to Vienna (?) they would be treating them as a preffered creditor, which they are not.

Similarly they (Rangers) are not able to pay any of the small bills to the paper shop or the face painting lady or Edinburgh council, as if they did they would be treating them as preferred creditors and that would be 'illegal'.

I agree with you, but the Administrators have already made payments to both Dunfermline and Dundee United. :unsure:

I agree with you, but the Administrators have already made payments to both Dunfermline and Dundee United. :unsure:

I thought the Fighting Fund paid Dunfermline?

And was the Utd one not for handling tickets rather than a debt as such, so wasn't in the creditors list.

Archived