Freed Gretna Star targetted?

adam1998

:evilno: And the transfer rumour mill starts, a striker with a 1 in 19 goal to game ratio-just what we need :confused:

Hearts are being linked with a move for freed Gretna striker Mickael Buscher. The 21 year-old Frenchman opted to leave Raydale Park last month shortly after the club went into administration. Buscher only managed one goal for Gretna in nineteen games - against Kilmarnock at the end of February.

http://www.talk107.co.uk/article.php?article=5432

Drylaw Hearts
No idea who he is?

However, 1 in 19 strike ratio probably puts him ahead of our current strikeforce.

Competition for Elliot at last.

A guy with a goal every 19 games and Clum- a mouthwatering prospect. Out of interest does anyone know if Elliots goals per games ratio is better?

brellierlegend

He was playing for Gretna though. I do not think we should be negative about the lad before he even arrives. This is the standard of player we will be going for from now on.

Gone are the days of high earners. Not a nice thought but the club needs to start thinking about the long term future in terms of the debt!

If this is the type and quality of player we are looking at, then it will be another bottom six finish next season. We have to bring in players of a much higher quality and get some with both quality and experience.

:evilno: And the transfer rumour mill starts, a striker with a 1 in 19 goal to game ratio-just what we need :confused:

Hearts are being linked with a move for freed Gretna striker Mickael Buscher. The 21 year-old Frenchman opted to leave Raydale Park last month shortly after the club went into administration. Buscher only managed one goal for Gretna in nineteen games - against Kilmarnock at the end of February.

He is too young for the first team he will be 'one for the future ' and progress to international fame by our fabulous coaching team!

marshallschunkychicken

I think the pertinent question is 'Who is linking him with a move to Hearts?'

If it's his agent, then you know what the situation is.

alwaysthereinspirit

Yeah but was it a "good" goal.

Yeah but was it a "good" goal.

:) Good point, the boy might have potential, just not the type of strike ratio that excites.

The story is probably just his agent touting him round clubs though.:rolleyes:

If this is the type and quality of player we are looking at, then it will be another bottom six finish next season. We have to bring in players of a much higher quality and get some with both quality and experience.

You have seen him play then?

Yep,read that and first thought was ,"great,just the kind off top quality striker we have/need right now 1 in 19 ,prolific".

Probably agent talk so will disregard.

What was Yantorno's goal to game ratio?

How many goals did Gretna score during those 19 games?

Was he a starter or sub during those 19 games?

All points that the article should make crystal clear so that the mighty kickback can base an assumption on the player without ever having seen him play.

You have seen him play then?

Don't need to see everyone play to have an opinion. Not seen much of Elliot and know he's not got it.

brellierlegend
Don't need to see everyone play to have an opinion. Not seen much of Elliot and know he's not got it.

You cannot make a balanced fair opinion on someone if you have never seen him play though.

He played at Tynie, the last time they played us. Played wide right I think. Big lad, fairly athletic, and looked decent for Gretna, but not exactly an exciting target. I don't think he's any better than what we have, and he's another in the tall, physical striker mode that we seem to have an abundance of at the moment. We need creativity, not braun.

Miller Jambo 60
He was playing for Gretna though. I do not think we should be negative about the lad before he even arrives. This is the standard of player we will be going for from now on.

Gone are the days of high earners. Not a nice thought but the club needs to start thinking about the long term future in terms of the debt!

Think i will send my CV to tyne.

I fancy a game.

At least there would be 200% effort.

Colonel Kurtz
'was linked from a morning paper'

oh well it must be true then!

Boy was at Ricarton last week for a medical.

Early arrivals at Dalmahoy last night would have noticed Lee Miller leaving

Who is looking at heses players if we are still looking for a manager

The People's Chimp

Oh NO!

Oh NO!

Oh no

A striker who knows were the net is and had a brillant spell at this club a few years ago

Imo one of the few strikers in the last 10 years who looked like they could be prolific year in year out

Can't think of many strikers who have done better - i.e not potential which never fulfilled - since robbo for us

I'd take him back in a second

marshallschunkychicken
Oh no

A striker who knows were the net is and had a brillant spell at this club a few years ago

Imo one of the few strikers in the last 10 years who looked like they could be prolific year in year out

Can't think of many strikers who have done better - i.e not potential which never fulfilled - since robbo for us

I'm with Prancer on this one.

Oh no

Agree, but was he not another traitor,yes he was the **** bag who wouldn't sign for us because ,

a) we didn't have a manager in place

B) was offered a 6 mth contract on shetty money

c) Vlad thought that Janny was better VFM and didn't like Miller.

Please let this not be true.

What that some want someone back who was a proven goal scorer or the prolific scorer from Gretna?

alwaysthereinspirit
Oh no

Didn't he have a chance to be prolific with us and told us to GTF.

I could be wrong.

Didn't he have a chance to be prolific with us and told us to GTF.

I could be wrong.

Yes siree,you are wrong,the original contract was changed dramaticaly by Vlad or one of his puppets.

LMs agent wanted to discuss a new cntract and find out what was happening re a new manager, etc.

LMs agent was told that was the contract no negotiations and he had to sign it that day kind of thing.

As far as I am aware the contract was for 6 mths and reduced wages.

Vlad didn't want him to sign anyway because he wanted to sign his own striker,who turned out to be Janny,I know this because that's what he told Robbo 2 weeks before he was sacked although Robbo wasn't told who the striker was at the time,just"we are not signing him(LM) because I know I can get a better strike with better VFM" or words to that affect.

And just as Miko was learning not to dive!

To be fair to Vlad, Janke was an infinitely better player.

for when he was fit for half a season

The 2nd season he was a ****

As for the comments re miller being a traitor, wrong he was forced to give a decision in a ridicolously short period of time and without being allowed to look at other offers and therefore said no

If the club hadnt been so unreasonable with the timescales about his decision he maybe would have stayed anyway after seeing what else was on offer

Tbh I suspect it was a case of vlad didnt want to fork out the 325k through hearts books so made sure miller said no

for when he was fit for half a season

The 2nd season he was a ****

As for the comments re miller being a traitor, wrong he was forced to give a decision in a ridicolously short period of time and without being allowed to look at other offers and therefore said no

If the club hadnt been so unreasonable with the timescales about his decision he maybe would have stayed anyway after seeing what else was on offer

Tbh I suspect it was a case of vlad didnt want to fork out the 325k through hearts books so made sure miller said no

my mate saw Miller in Fat Sam's in Dundee and asked him if the reason he went to Utd was because of money.

Miller said yes.

my mate saw Miller in Fat Sam's in Dundee and asked him if the reason he went to Utd was because of money.

Miller said yes.

and given by the time he even sat down with utd to discuss a contract we had withdrawn our offer thats irrelevent as he couldnt have came to us anyway

I'd forgotten how young he was too

Christ we have players not much younger in our reserves on 5 year deals who arent near the first team :mad:

As for the Miller stuff, I said at the time and I still do that it was a fiasco, we should never have put a deadline on it or withdrawn it

If our offer was so good then he would have chosen us over the rest anyway , and Im confident financially and given the fans support and how happy he was at hearts that he would have chosen us

Instead we pulled out and left it to utd and aberdeen

Now in hindsight he hasnt hit the heights he did during our loan spell with us but their was definitly a player there and with the right team and coaching it would come back im sure

Even since he has left us he has scored 22 in 98 which isnt exactly prolific but he was very much an all round player who offered a lot even when not scoring

John Findlay

Maybury for Hearts will surface again.

He's commuting to Aberdeen everyday by train from Haymarket station.

Due to the time of day he is travelling it is costing him ?62.90 a ticket.

So that's at least ?310.00 in train tickets. He's not claiming it back.

John

Miller was a good player, and was disappointed we lost out on him. Would be happy to resign him again now

As for the slating of Jankauskas, he was top class, and was on a totally different level to what Miller was, is and ever will be.

Maybury for Hearts will surface again.

He's commuting to Aberdeen everyday by train from Haymarket station.

Due to the time of day he is travelling it is costing him ?62.90 a ticket.

So that's at least ?310.00 in train tickets. He's not claiming it back.

John

Im sure the 150k plus a year covers it

Is he not still on leicesters payroll (on loan to aberdeen) so he is on a whack anyway

Im sure we will be linked in the summer again, however I have a feeling he will end up at Easter Road

Hate to disappoint, but he was there to sort his wedding.

Archived