If we really have a goalkeeper high on the agenda, then what about this lad?

vegas-voss

Kasper Sheimichel wants out of Man City for first team football.Not really sure what size of fee Erikson would want though as im sure he signed a long term deal at the beginning of the season.It's on the BBC gossip page on teletext.

Drylaw Hearts

Sven probably won't have a say.

It appears the owner has not been impressed by SGE and is most likely to be on his way.

Dont suppose the fee is the issue, more his wages as a mainstay EPL "first choice" keeper.

But he is not an EPL first choice keeper.He is on loan to a championship side and been told he has no chance of being first choice at Man City.

But he is not an EPL first choice keeper.He is on loan to a championship side and been told he has no chance of being first choice at Man City.

From what I read earlier this season it's because they've realised he's an awful keeper. Think the stint he had at Falkirk has been the only time he's looked impressive in his career so far...

If it wasnt for his name he would be much lower down the leagues

No thanks

possibly - but at the and of last season (at Falkirk) and the start of the season was he not playing really well ?

for some reason i have it in my head he was coming onto a game, went down south, played and then was dropped for a more experienced keeper ???

Saw him play a few times for Falkirk and their fans didn't think he was up to much. I think he'd be a waste of time and money.

bigbryanthejambo

Jamie McDonald for our number 1 shirt! Worth a punt!

We need the money for midfielders and more exclusivley....strikers that CAN actually score. That'd be a novelty! ;)

From what I read earlier this season it's because they've realised he's an awful keeper. Think the stint he had at Falkirk has been the only time he's looked impressive in his career so far...

At the start of the season he was doing really well, and the English press were even investigating the possibility of him getting English nationality so he could be called up for their NT.

He then had a blip, but it coincided with when Man City started to struggle, and he was made the scapegoat. He was young, and was treated rather harshly, in comparison to the current guy Joe Hart, who has made some mistakes but has kept his place, as Eriksson hates Isaakson, and Kasper was on loan.

I think he will be a good keeper, but he is too short to be top class. I also think the fact he has played in the Prem, and his name, will make him far too expensive

Kasper Sheimichel wants out of Man City for first team football.Not really sure what size of fee Erikson would want though as im sure he signed a long term deal at the beginning of the season.It's on the BBC gossip page on teletext.

Wages IMO.

Definitely not. Not a fan at all.

Would rather stick with Banks and Basso, with Jamie Mac coming back next season.

At the start of the season he was doing really well, and the English press were even investigating the possibility of him getting English nationality so he could be called up for their NT.

He then had a blip, but it coincided with when Man City started to struggle, and he was made the scapegoat. He was young, and was treated rather harshly, in comparison to the current guy Joe Hart, who has made some mistakes but has kept his place, as Eriksson hates Isaakson, and Kasper was on loan.

I think he will be a good keeper, but he is too short to be top class. I also think the fact he has played in the Prem, and his name, will make him far too expensive

The press down south have been building up Hart as a future England keeper, not like the English press to build someone up and over-hype them is it :P

Kasper Sheimichel wants out of Man City

He's cack so I wouldn't want him anywhere near Tynecastle. :evilno:

The press down south have been building up Hart as a future England keeper, not like the English press to build someone up and over-hype them is it :P

I think they are just so desperate for anyone who plays in goal in the Premiership to be their next keeper, as there current ones are poor, bar James who is older but the press hate. They were even trying to get Cudicini at one point

It ain't just the press who over-hype any young English boy! Had an English flatmate for 2 years, and it was amazing the number of times I would be told about this brilliant young keeper who was coming through and was going to be the answer to their problems, only for him to blunder the first time I saw him on MOTD

Did he no tell the FA to leg it,think he want's to play for Denmark.

Did he no tell the FA to leg it,think he want's to play for Denmark.

It was Joe Hart we were on about as the future England keeper, not Kasper...:confused:

rudi must stay

could be a good siging, think we'd only get him on loan though:sad:.

Jamie McDonald for our number 1 shirt! Worth a punt!

We need the money for midfielders and more exclusivley....strikers that CAN actually score. That'd be a novelty! ;)

Good shout, certainly the striker part anyway.

Archived