Mafia Kill the Goons Part 3

Rudi Skacel

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beginning to think Billy Bunter might be the assassin and that Seats is the 4th goon. As Seats said, I might have it backwards though. The guys I'm reading as the good guys could be the bad guys.

I'm not completely convinced the masons haven't spoken, the other thing is what if andy cant be investigated we could possibly lynching our only hope at unmasking the goons. Or i could be completely wrong and he could be a uninvestigated goon. Lol

Why couldn't he be investigated? surely if the cop wanted to, he could have (or did!) :blink:

Why couldn't he be investigated? surely if the cop wanted to, he could have (or did!) :blink:

But if he is the cop he wouldn't investigate himself, not saying that. He is it's just a possabllity as i really have no clue who to trust atm

But if he is the cop he wouldn't investigate himself, not saying that. He is it's just a possabllity as i really have no clue who to trust atm

Ah ok :rolleyes: didn't get that!

IF he was the cop and IF he used BS, that would mean Billy was a goodie. I'm thinking there are flaws here :huh:

Let's kill him and see......

Unvote Tits

Vote Andy

:lol:

Prince Buaben

Ah ok :rolleyes: didn't get that!

IF he was the cop and IF he used BS, that would mean Billy was a goodie. I'm thinking there are flaws here :huh:

Let's kill him and see......

Unvote Tits

Vote Andy

MIght not be the shrewdest move :ninja:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I was convinced Andy was a goon, but now I'm beginning to doubt myself and I'm not really sure why.

So, for the time being I'm going to:

Vote Arnold

Gregory House M.D.

Is that a lynch or has dandyman miscounted?

Chris Benoit

Off topic, but do any of you guys know how many loyalty point you'd get for the dundee utd game?

At the moment it's pay at the gate so no points at all

But if he was the cop then the masons would know? Nice try and diversion GOONDYMAN

As far as i'm aware the mason don't know who the cop is they only get his/her investigation info, might be wrong tho

Gregory House M.D.

As far as i'm aware the mason don't know who the cop is they only get his/her investigation info, might be wrong tho

Ifvthe cop has used BS the Masons will know who he is.

Ifvthe cop has used BS the Masons will know who he is.

How does the bs thing work? I've never really understood it. Probably sounding dumb as feck asking this question

Gregory House M.D.

How does the bs thing work? I've never really understood it. Probably sounding dumb as feck asking this question

The Cop investigates the player below him I think.

Baws :down: what about Parkhead?

Was thinking the same, + know iit's aplication thocant make the game but would be will to buy a ticket for 6 points and give it to a mate or something lol my prob is i always go at the last minute due to work so dont have many points :(

The Cop investigates the player below him I think.

Ok, i thought that was part of it but thought it was more complex than that

not sure whether to put the final nail in the coffin, it's a very important lynch if we get it wrong we are fecked and the goons will breeze this

Prince Buaben

Nah not clinging to that Clare worked out your wee game a while ago but there is still another role that can make kills and win if undetected?

Gregory House M.D.

Nah not clinging to that Clare worked out your wee game a while ago but there is still another role that can make kills and win if undetected?

You claiming to be the assassin that assassinated one of us on night two!? :arry:

Get the piano wire lads :P

Keep changing my mind about this. One thing that does seem strange is that if Andy is a goon, why haven't the goons tried to pile on someone else? Or have they left him for dead? Doubt he is the cop as the masons would move heaven and earth to protect him. Are you the assassin Andy? And is the assassin of more use to the town dead or alive?

If he's the assassin we should keep him then if we start losing masons we can get rid of him then

How does the bs thing work?

Wooo

If only there was someone still alive who liked explaining it...

wooooo

Rudi Skacel

Sorry guys had a nightmare day at work today

anyway

Votes

Andy - 6

The Stig - 2

Shapes - 1

Arnold - 1

Odd - 1

Geoff - 1

1 to vote

Deadline at 9

jambosean75

errr can't remember if i've a vote on someone.

since malky's dead i've probably not

since andy seems to be hinting that he's the assassin i think i'm going to vote for him as i've always been a believer in killing the assassin

jambosean75

vote odd

i've just seen on another thread that he's not a real fan as he doesn't have 40 LP

i have 2 accounts with more than 40 :verysmug:

Cant be bothered waiting

unvote the stig [8]vote andy[/b]

vote sean for being smug lol

Prince Buaben

Woooo

Finally! So thought I was getting lynched last night.

Stay of execution

Woooo

I feel all dirty cant believe i defended you burn goon burn

I will refrain from posting my actual thoughts seeing as it's night time. goons are going to lynch me :sob:

Archived