Mafia Kill the Goons Part 3

Rudi Skacel

Gregory House M.D.

I was gonna make a trust list the night I got whacked :lol:

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW nobody run another one...I'm gonna do a cup final special in the week leading up to the final.

Yep, because the noisy biatch created enough noise to think she had been investigated by BS! :facepalm:

My post revealing all my theories was designed to suggest that that was the case :thumbsup: My biggest concern was keeping you away from Oddball Tommy, but knew it had to be done subtly.

Thought STS was brilliant in claiming the cop/mason role, but just overplayed it ever so slightly. As soon as she didn't get whacked, I was 100% sure you were a goon (I was only 99% sure up until then :whistling: ).

After that, the biggest problem we had was if Odd had investigated one of us - I thought I'd done enough to distance Yvonne from the masons but in the end she had to reveal her hand slightly to get the lynch train going! :thumbsup:

jambosean75

Dandyman

Dunks - bs yes

Lionel

Odd - bs yes

as far as i can see only 2 mentioned bs and both said they would use it so we can probably rule dunks & odds out as cop

brilliant piece of deduction there from myself

jambosean75

i messed up and used player list after night 1 when boof had been removed instead of beginning list.

stupid, stupid error

It was after seats confirmed me as good that I decided to claim to be roled just to try take the heat off other players for a while. Once Billy was lynched I wasn't sure how to play it but had guessed completely randomly that odd was the cop so i thought "who would he have investigated?" and went for sean but Yvonne voted him literally one minute before I did. Plan was for the goons to lynch me thinking I was roled when I was indeed just a plain old townie :)

Archived