Mafia Kill the Goons Part 3

Rudi Skacel

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prince Buaben

Can we no just kill Andy and take it from there?

Eh No!

slightly in a rush here shakes :unsure:.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Go out to play football and come home to find another 3 pages of drama :lol:.

What an ending to the vote! Very controversial. Not sure what sort of game STS is trying to play but I don't reckon she's a goon, would be too obvious I think.

Making an attempt at a goon list, got 3 I'm suspicious of and not sure about the 4th goon.

Not liking this rush on andy tbh, some folk seem keen to bump him off quickly, surely the cop would have investigated him after saving his own skin like that

Not liking this rush on andy tbh, some folk seem keen to bump him off quickly, surely the cop would have investigated him after saving his own skin like that

goon

Wish i was makes the game much easier and fun as i'm much better at bluffing when i'm a goon than telling the truth as a townie

Wooo

What a confusing game this has become...and if anyone tries to read something hintful into that...don't bother - I know nothing.

Except that the bar's open and the two folk who popped off on the first night maybe shouldn't have eaten those Doritos...

Pint anyone?

woooooooo

Vote Stig

Are people reading his comment which I assumed to be from the goon chat thread differently? Surprised nobody is talking about it. What was it about Stig?

Goon lists anyone?

Mine today

Andy

Geoff

Stevietits

Arnold

Andy

Arnold

Tits

Dandyman

My attempt at a goon list from confident to not so confident:

Andy

Tits

Stig

Arnold

:thumbsup:

Andy

Arnold

Stig

Dandyman

GOOOOOOOONS.

Spot the similarity? Goons!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Afternoon all,

Loving Tits the goon hunter! At least you play the game! :laugh:

Occam's Razor to me suggests Andy and Arnold. I am moving towards putting Yvonne on there too since she WON'T vote for me and Stig voted for me so he completes the set.

Morning

Assuming the cop investigated Andy that makes him a townie

If the cop didn't then a mason should say so

That would sort out if Andy arnorld hunter and std are the goons or not

Not sure what fits means by my post but happy for the copy to waste an investigation on me

Also noticed that my PlayBook predicts some words for me

Speak proper england I do hope the new one is for your help

yvonnejambo

Afternoon all,

Loving Tits the goon hunter! At least you play the game! :laugh:

Occam's Razor to me suggests Andy and Arnold. I am moving towards putting Yvonne on there too since she WON'T vote for me and Stig voted for me so he completes the set.

You are next on my list don't worry , I still believe Andy is a likely goon and if he isn't then feel free to lynch me next people :)

Geoff Kilpatrick

You are next on my list don't worry , I still believe Andy is a likely goon and if he isn't then feel free to lynch me next people :)

:interesting:

Not Arnold?

yvonnejambo

Not Arnold?

Arnold on list too but you are the one wanting my vote most :)

Unvote Andy (spoilsports! :verymad: )

(did you see what I did there?)

Anyway, been reading a bit this morning and am brewing a theory. Prepare for something profound and possibly boofesque later.......... :thumbsup:

Raging :verymad: Just typed a massive post with some excellent theories, clicked submit and the flipping connexion was lost. Lost all my superintelligent mafia work :verymad:

Not happy.

If i was the cop i would have investigated andy last night as he was clearly the most suspicious and is definetly not a plain old townie as no townie would risk putting a decent role on the line to save them self, so i beleive andy is either a goon, mason cop or the assassin

i'm not the cop unfortunetly so i'm only guessing as it is what i'd do

Right, here's the short version (shame, you missed some excellent stuff!):

Goons:

Sean

Tits

Arnie

Geoff

I'll vote later.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Raging :verymad: Just typed a massive post with some excellent theories, clicked submit and the flipping connexion was lost. Lost all my superintelligent mafia work :verymad:

Not happy.

Oxymoronic post IMO :P

Geoff Kilpatrick

If i was the cop i would have investigated andy last night as he was clearly the most suspicious and is definetly not a plain old townie as no townie would risk putting a decent role on the line to save them self, so i beleive andy is either a goon, mason cop or the assassin

i'm not the cop unfortunetly so i'm only guessing as it is what i'd do

Well, if he did, it was suggest he is innocent as the cop found someone good.

I would have investigated Andy too but then I'm not the cop.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I would add as well that the cop is either clever to avoid the obvious or a newbie in that case.

Votes for day 2

Seats- tits

Dandy - malky

sean -(sts), (malky); malky

Dunk - lionel

andy - (yvonne); (billy); malky

billy - (seats), (arnold), andy

sts - (lionel), (seats), (billy), (andy), malky

ian - arnold

tits -(sts), seats

yvonne. - Andy

lionel - (sts), yvonne

stig - billy

Odd - (sts), (andy); lionel

arnold - andy

geoff - arnold

i have put the unvotes in brackets

Prince Buaben

Morning.. :teehee:

See i am still unjustifiably public enemy No 1 :blink:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Morning everyone :thumbsup:.

Not many developments since last night. Seats, would have loved to have seen your theories! Alwats good to get a bit of insight.

Still trying to decide on that 4th name for my goon list.

Morning everyone :thumbsup:.

Not many developments since last night. Seats, would have loved to have seen your theories! Alwats good to get a bit of insight.

Still trying to decide on that 4th name for my goon list.

Since you asked so nicely :thumbsup: :

Ok, these theories are all excellent work...... however they may not actually function together :whistling:

1. Tits hit the nail on the head when he pointed out similar goonlists. Unfortunately, as a goon himself, I believe he pointed to the masons and cop.

2. Geoff and Yvonne are up to something. Couldn't decide if they are on the side of good or evil, but Geoff is playing his goon game, so he is definately a goon. Does that mean Yvonne is as well, or is she just innocently caught out by Geoff's dodginess?

3. STS is innocent. She has not yet been lynched. That tells me that the masons don't want to and the goons want to keep her as she is an obvious target for everyone else.

4. Based on who I think has been investigated on the first couple of nights and the use of Theorem del boofus, I reckon I know who the cop is.

5. Arnie, is playing a very suspicious game. He is therefore a goon.

6. Sean survived football without even a sniff of getting voted. He has so far avoided being the subject of much speculation and is acting goonly.

Just to reiterate, my goon list is as follows:

Tits

Geoff

Arnie

Sean

The town can thank me later :thumbsup:

Harry Palmer

A quarter of your goon list is a pile of pish. :lol:

A suspicious game aye? Isn't that the name of the game anyway?

As it is I'm unimportant unknowledgeable townie and therefore wondering why so many have me on their gimp list? Seems clear that the cop hasn't had a sneaky peek yet or maybe they have and I've been caught up in some elaborate ruse filled with paranoia and danger. I don't know who I am any more... :unsure:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Since you asked so nicely :thumbsup: :

Ok, these theories are all excellent work...... however they may not actually function together :whistling:

1. Tits hit the nail on the head when he pointed out similar goonlists. Unfortunately, as a goon himself, I believe he pointed to the masons and cop.

2. Geoff and Yvonne are up to something. Couldn't decide if they are on the side of good or evil, but Geoff is playing his goon game, so he is definately a goon. Does that mean Yvonne is as well, or is she just innocently caught out by Geoff's dodginess?

3. STS is innocent. She has not yet been lynched. That tells me that the masons don't want to and the goons want to keep her as she is an obvious target for everyone else.

4. Based on who I think has been investigated on the first couple of nights and the use of Theorem del boofus, I reckon I know who the cop is.

5. Arnie, is playing a very suspicious game. He is therefore a goon.

6. Sean survived football without even a sniff of getting voted. He has so far avoided being the subject of much speculation and is acting goonly.

Just to reiterate, my goon list is as follows:

Tits

Geoff

Arnie

Sean

The town can thank me later :thumbsup:

Especially point 1.

Thanks for that :thumbsup:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Sorry Seats, I'm just a townie. Definitely suspicious of Andy and Yvonne though.

Goon list for me is

sts/andy i think they are both roled but dont know which one to trust , then again they could both be good guys

Odd -not sure why just think he is flying below the radar

geoff - just what seat said

Not got a fourth at the moment

Prince Buaben

Sorry Seats, I'm just a townie. Definitely suspicious of Andy and Yvonne though.

Not that suspious. She voted for me for agreeing with your chauvinistic remark and hasnt stopped since. Quite goonly dont you think.

Not that suspious. She voted for me for agreeing with your chauvinistic remark and hasnt stopped since. Quite goonly dont you think.

Like the last two games when I've been goons and I voted a fellow goon the whole way through the game both times :interesting:

Prince Buaben

4/

Like the last two games when I've been goons and I voted a fellow goon the whole way through the game both times :interesting:

If i was goon, that was a good theory.

Geoff Kilpatrick

No mason has come forward to protect Andy, so I don't think he was investigated.

Just realised I haven't voted and I'm out on the lash tonight so won't vote later (be prepared for more pish though!) :whistling:

Vote Stevietits

(bold especially for you neale :thumbsup: )

No mason has come forward to protect Andy, so I don't think he was investigated.

I'm not completely convinced the masons haven't spoken, the other thing is what if andy cant be investigated we could possibly lynching our only hope at unmasking the goons. Or i could be completely wrong and he could be a uninvestigated goon. Lol

Archived