This is torture

richardhateshibs

richardhateshibs

Feel like a daft wee laddie, can't get this final out my head. Struggling at work thinking about it and been struggling to sleep the last 2 nights. Think somethings wrong with me. Anyone else like this???

Feel like a daft wee laddie, can't get this final out my head. Struggling at work thinking about it and been struggling to sleep the last 2 nights. Think somethings wrong with me. Anyone else like this???

I was OK yesterday.

:D

First slight indications of shaking/trembling at work today. I'm going to be a ******* wreck.

I dreamt we won it last night but I couldn't bear to watch it on tv, as I hadn't managed to get a ticket. :D

scottish_chicP

I get butterflies everytime I think about it. Its going to be a long few weeks :ph34r:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

It's insane how important football is. I just can't help it.

We simply must win!

I just want to get my ticket and then I think I'll be able to put my mind at rest til nearer the match.

I was up for 32 hours over Sunday to Monday morning. I didn't want to go to bed.

Will I sleep on May the 18th? Probably not.

gorgie_rebel

I can think about little else

Worrying about daft things

Will I get a ticket, What if something happens and I cant get to Hampden....... etc

Games like this make you realise just what this club mean to me.

I'm the very same as a few here.

As soon as I think about it my heart skips a beat and I get butterflies!!!

Feck knows how I'll last 4 1/2 weeks !!!!!!!

:lol:

I hear you bro! Work is utterly manic just now, I'm doing long days, weekends and it's making me ill quite frankly. My wedding is the day after the final and now the added stress of the biggest football match in our history to contend with! I'm gonna be a dribbling mess by May 19th :1132:

I was bad enough for this weekend past. I was a wreck for Gretna. This will be epic but it's all I can think of

I'm the very same as a few here.

As soon as I think about it my heart skips a beat and I get butterflies!!!

Feck knows how I'll last 4 1/2 weeks !!!!!!!

That's the worry. And then there's the match itself. The whole thing's a health risk.

I can't be the only one who found himself feeling extremely odd in the 2-3 minute spell between the penalty being awarded and taken on Sunday.

Gregory House M.D.

Its this kinda stuff that make me realise that the OF fans are spoiled.

This is what its aw aboot.

This can't be good for you :lol:

I've been telling the unfortunates in my work that I'm very relaxed about it. They on the other hand are demented beyond belief. It's not worth thinking about until the last couple if league games.

Man up. :D

Started singing the Paulo Sergio song in college today, partly thinking I was being quiet and the class was generally loud.

Au contraire.

Optimus Prime

Very strange sensation the last few days. The euphoria of the semi meant that the final didn't start to sink in till yesterday afternoon where a nervous goosebump feeling took over. Struggling to go more than about 5 mins without this entering my head. Still don't think the sheer enormity of this game has fully sunk in yet.

This can't be good for you :lol:

Gettin the bubble guts everytime I think about it, wouldnae have it any other way tho!!

Gregory House M.D.

I've been telling the unfortunates in my work that I'm very relaxed about it. They on the other hand are demented beyond belief. It's not worth thinking about until the last couple if league games.

Man up. :D

On the Valium already Larry? :smuggy::P

Gregory House M.D.

Gettin the bubble guts everytime I think about it, wouldnae have it any other way tho!!

Creeps into every thought. **** knows what I'll be like come May 18th :what::lol:

I feel sick every time I think about it which is most of the time. Im dreading the day off the game. If you see someone sobbing in Glasgow before the game think that will be me.

my exams are on the 16th, 18 and 21st of May! :blink:

Maths on the 21st for me too :seething:

think i'll be going in with a hangover :pleasing:

richardhateshibs

Sweet!! Thought I was being a bit of a weirdo. Seems alot are in the same boat. Just removed Mondays daily record off my desk at work, wasn't helping staring at a bare chested Craig Beattie doing the twirly with his shirt!!

That's the worry. And then there's the match itself. The whole thing's a health risk.

I can't be the only one who found himself feeling extremely odd in the 2-3 minute spell between the penalty being awarded and taken on Sunday.

this :thumbsup:

Rudolf's Mate

I'm just like a kid acting like the final is tomorrow!

Can anyone confirm ko time? My mates trying to tell me it's 12.45 again!!!

Maths on the 21st for me too :seething:

think i'll be going in with a hangover :pleasing:

Ha. I had my higher chemistry the Monday after the 1998 final.

My maw made me revise instead of going to the cup parade...bitch

:sob:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I need to get a grip and focus on other things pronto as I've got too much to do before the final.

Just can't do it though. The weekend will see scenes never witnessed before. It's going LITERALLY be the pinnacle of all our Hearts supporting lives.

This right here is the moment you tell your grandchildren and grandchildren's children all about!

Farquar Hoffe

Deffo 3pm - SFA website says so anyway.....

Rudolf's Mate

Deffo 3pm - SFA website says so anyway.....

That's what I told him but he's positive it's been moved as per the request of the old bill.

It is 100% a 3pm kick off.

:lol:

We had a similar "what if" conversation at home on Saturday morning. My son has three Highers the week after the final, and you should have seen his face when his mother informed him there was no way he would be going to any Cup final, far less a parade on the Sunday.

Needless to say, his father interceded on his behalf and smoothed things over...

:thumbsup:

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

Recently got a promotion at work , but for the next 5 weeks I'd quite happily go back to my less pressure , less workload role I had before because I can't do anything . Today was a write off . Walked around in a daze . At a meeting I just sat with either tears of joy in my eyes thinking back to Sunday , or trying to control my shakes at the thought of the final .

Rudolf's Mate

I didn't get to bed until 11.00am the Sunday morning. I slept right through and missed the parade :sob:

kingantti1874

can't stand it already, have dreamt about it 2 nights on the bounce, have the nervous pre game butterflies 4 weeks before the game ffs. keep having wonderful thoughts about hibs being relegated and humiliated by ourselves in the cup final in the same season.. they'd never recover

Buffalo Bill

Got my ticket sorted yesterday but it's going to be impossible to put the whole thing on the backburner.

High stakes, this one.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Three exams before then and a whole host of other important stuff in family and work circles... I cannot concentrate on anything else right now though. :o

Jingle Bells

Had to wait 28 years to see Hearts win something.So,I can not wait to see the boys in maroon lifting the Scottish Cup for the third time in 14 years.

You got a debenture too BB?

I'm fecking ruined it's all I'm thinking about spent 3hrs doing a presentation that should have to half an hour, thank god my appraisal was a few weeks ago

im just really looking forward to the gers game on sat to be honest.the cup final will come soon enough

Can't sleep and my stomach is permanently in knots every time I think about it. I can't even imagine the state I am going to be in, it is ridiculous. Really, really difficult to concentrate on work (as my Kickback and FaceBook surfing stats for today will confirm).

I love this and hate this at the same time. It's torture; but it's also brilliant and why we keep going.

I need to get a grip and focus on other things pronto as I've got too much to do before the final.

Just can't do it though. The weekend will see scenes never witnessed before. It's going LITERALLY be the pinnacle of all our Hearts supporting lives.

This right here is the moment you tell your grandchildren and grandchildren's children all about!

Spot on Alan

This will be the biggest game any of us has ever been to, or are ever likely to go to. Its infinitely huge and when you thnk of the pain we have suffered over the decades, goal average, (goal difference, losing in 68, 76, 86, losing to the likes of Airdrie at al) this game... this game will make up for all that pain and will mean I will die a very happy Hearts supporter.

I want to enjoy the build up to the 19th, I want to enjoy the game itself and I want to enjoy the aftermass and the celebrations which will follow throughout Edinburgh (and beyond).

Right now I'm looking forward to the reception the team will get at Tynecastle on Saturday; and hopefully in every league game from now till our day arrives.

I love Heart of Midlothian.

Jack Torrance

This isn't helping Alan...

I just want to get my ticket and then I think I'll be able to put my mind at rest til nearer the match.

Exactly this.

Buffalo Bill

You got a debenture too BB?

I'm fecking ruined it's all I'm thinking about spent 3hrs doing a presentation that should have to half an hour, thank god my appraisal was a few weeks ago

No, but the ticket I got is through one.

Archived