This is torture

richardhateshibs

maroonlegions

Feel like a daft wee laddie, can't get this final out my head. Struggling at work thinking about it and been struggling to sleep the last 2 nights. Think somethings wrong with me. Anyone else like this???

I have been acting like a VERY NERVOUS strategist or trying too with thoughts like the ones below.(had trouble eating my dinner last night).romanovpalm.png

"right in their faces , give them no room and use the ball on the deck to open them up"

"they are gonnae fill the midfield and try and stop Blackie having any time on the ball to spray passes about"

"if we score early or first they have to open up and come out more,cue the counter attack from us"

"keep Lee Grimace and Gary O"doner quite and we will be aright"

"they will play high balls up to their strikers and that should be food and drink to Zal and Webby" ,so no real threat"

"use the wings and stretch their two backs,"

cornette.png

But then this reoccurring thought will more than often surface.

"FECKING SMASH ANYTHING IN GREEN THAT MOVES".emot-smug.gif

Its ALL we talk about at work, we have a 5/5 split of Hearts/Hibs fans. Even customers on phone or coming in to see us, its the topic of conversation, 32days of it to go :huh: .

Great when our west coast depots call and announce who is on the phone....................they are met with "Hello its the Scottish Cup branch":teehee: .

It is the best diet ever invented, i think i will lose about 3 stone in the lead up to the game.

loveofthegame

Its good to know I'm not the only one. May the 19th is consuming all my thoughts, last thing i thought about last night, 1st thing i thought about this morning. And its still 32 days away....

Going to spend every one of those days hoping x, y and z don't get injured, thinking over every possible scenario in the final, and just praying that we get the result we are worthy of.

Losing is quite simply just NOT an option.

It's only a game eh.... Aye that'll be right!

maroonlegions

There is one thought that keeps creeping up on me and its this.When at the semi on Sunday i witnessed a mass of emotionally charged encouragement from the fans and i really sensed the players sensed that and reacted.Our twelfth man is second to none when it is in full voice , this will i believe carry us on to victory..Even if we fall behind , the sheer volume of our support will be heard and felt by the players and they WILL respond.If we thought that the level of support the players got from the fans on Sunday was superb think of the final, we are wining on that front.

WE ARE HEARTS AND WE FEAR NO ONE.

BRING ON THE FECKING HIBEES.flag1.gifflag2.giffth.png

Jaffa Jambo

Okay, first post here(I posted under a different name a few years back, although I've always read the posts)

I just wanted to say that ever since Sunday it has been complete torture, all I can think of is the final.

Will I get a ticket? what if we get beat? then I start to feel confident because lets face it we are better than them.

I saw us lift the trophy in 98' and 06' and I would be gutted if I missed this, the most epic game we will probably ever experience.

I no longer have a season ticket but I'm hoping my loyalty points/semi final ticket will be enough, I'll just have to wait and see

Bring on the 19th! :unsure:

You got a debenture too BB?

I'm fecking ruined it's all I'm thinking about spent 3hrs doing a presentation that should have to half an hour, thank god my appraisal was a few weeks ago

Can't believe I forgot my mate has debenture seats at Hampden!! One text later and I've just secured a ticket :greggy:

maroonlegions

We have an additional weapon of the kind of calibre they do not have.

THE ONE AND ONLY GL.

hearts%2520v%2520celtic%2520semi%2520final%2520136.JPG

BELIEVE.biggrin.gif

maroonlegions

i am gonnae have a drink after reading this thread and others of this nature, there will be NO penalty's cos we will be out of sight.

just to make things worserer,imagine it going to penalties

That thought had crossed my mind, Beatties one on Sunday was awful, the time wasting and moaning from the Celtic players made the wait even worse, although if the feeling when we score the winning penalty is half as intense as the one in Sunday, then i'd take that, especially if its O'Connor or Griffiths thats missed theres

Guest Prince William

Trying to stay mellow and keep it sleazy until the week of the final but my face keeps going elliomg.png at the thought of the game

I may have to just avoid kickback for a month as these threads are not i repeat not helping me.

I had tried to get my head into the " We already beat them to win a Scottish Cup so if they pox it then it wont be that big a deal and I can live with it" and that mellowed me out for about 5mins and now im stressing.

WE JUST CANT LOSE THIS ONE.

I'll take them winning every derby next season but just not this one.

Sergio Garcia

Apart from on here and with the guys at the games my Social network isn't Hearts or Hibs based that much so plenty of distractions to take my mind of it. When I do think of it is a steely determination that we will not lose. Stomach goes from time to time but at minute I am fine, the week before will be a different story.

To all the passengers waitng for the number 3 bus today in George Street, sorry from the driver with the glazed expression. :blink:

rossthejambo

Im struggling, I have no idea how I'm going to cope on the week leading up to the final if this is what I'm like now :sob:

Riddley Walker

I mentioned this on another thread but I'll say it again.

In my last year at uni and got my dissertation and two big essays due in the next couple of weeks.

Before Saturday I was doing quite well - since then, I genuinely can't concentrate and I don't really care anymore.

I'm just a butterflied-stomached mess sitting about re-reading threads on JKB and watching the highlights of Sunday over and over. Not sure if I can handle this for another 31 days, 18 hours and 40 minutes.

I cannot wait, but I am terrified. Quite a lot of my mates are Hibbys unfortunately - if we lose I'm finished.

Feel like a daft wee laddie, can't get this final out my head. Struggling at work thinking about it and been struggling to sleep the last 2 nights. Think somethings wrong with me. Anyone else like this???

slept ok but during the day its brutal, lol.......can`t stop thinking about it......might start taking a bit wacky baccy tae calm doon...

Archived