the real miss of the top 6

hmfctam1874

hmfctam1874

ahead of the old firm fever that will be on our screens tonight the real thing i wil miss about not being in the top six is the derby wouldnt we all love to have a pop at wee team before the end of the season. i dont meen to state the obvious but its just not good enough !!

:107years:

Rudolf's Mate

How true!

It's bad enough being down south and not getting to see games but knowing that any shown on Satan-ta will be against the likes of Gretna, St Mirren ect, ect is a bit hard to bear!

I actually think it's going to be worse as the likes of them will be going flat out as they see us as a big scalp!

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

I'd have to say the real miss of the top six .....

Is the setanta birds arse !!! :P

Drylaw Hearts
I'd have to say the real miss of the top six .....

Is the setanta birds arse !!! :P

We've still got 1 match on Setanta to go.

A Monday night showdown at Falkirk.

Great.

We've still got 1 match on Setanta to go.

A Monday night showdown at Falkirk.

Great.

I would have liked to see us crunch one of the bigot bros especially gers and **** their chances of winning the league

alwaysthereinspirit
glamour tie and falkirk doesnt sound right to me lol

That is an oxy moron. Thats up there with #ibs and flair.

Jambof3tornado

I am glad we arent playing Hibs again this season because it would probably end in embarassment given the state of our team. Lets just look forward to things being sorted before we take them on next season!!!:)

alwaysthereinspirit
I am glad we arent playing Hibs again this season because it would probably end in embarassment given the state of our team. Lets just look forward to things being sorted before we take them on next season!!!:)

If I thought for a second that next season all would be good again I could maybe handle this.

I dont think it will.

Mad Vlad is an absolute :confused: nut job.

We're *****ed.

sandylejambo

i'm with him, this season has been a bastage and i'll be glad to see the back of it, the last thing i need going into the summer is a gubbing from the ****m, this team could play well and they could play 5hity, more often than not, 5hity, so roll on the summer and the clear-out and the new arrivals

Jambof3tornado
If I thought for a second that next season all would be good again I could maybe handle this.

I dont think it will.

Mad Vlad is an absolute :confused: nut job.

We're *****ed.

Even if we are more stable squad wise then I am sure an improvement will be seen on the park. We can but hope.:107years:

Cambo_Jambo

Worst thing about missing the top six?

What do you mean? I thought the season ended against Killie!

Archived