up and coming managers

kamac1

hartley, mickey or lockie

my own preference would be mickey although a bit of a tic fan like hartley, he

has been saying a lot of decent things about the club recently

sergio there for a while yet and hope the players get it spot on tomorrow, a bit like 2006 winner of this game will win the cup

sergio there for a while yet and hope the players get it spot on tomorrow, a bit like 2006 winner of this game will win the cup

Why's it even mentioned who these people support? They've represented the club superbly in their stint here, the club they chose to support has no real relevance to it to me. I saw in a previous topic someone claim Alan McGregor was a Hearts fan - and I've no way of verifying it - but it doesn't make him any less of a welt.

Jambomullins

Hartley or Cameron for me.

Outside bet, Stephane Adam? Coaching at Lyon I believe.

mahgrassyshoes

Football players/managers will have teams that they followed at youngsters, but they aren't real supporters. They chose between being a supporter and going to watch games or playing games and making a career for it. At the end of the day, if they come to our club and do a decent, professional job great, if they strike up an affinity with the club even better. However, the club they supported as a boy will have no bearing on the job they do.

Placid Casual

Why's it even mentioned who these people support? They've represented the club superbly in their stint here, the club they chose to support has no real relevance to it to me. I saw in a previous topic someone claim Alan McGregor was a Hearts fan - and I've no way of verifying it - but it doesn't make him any less of a welt.

This.

Also, it would be nice - just for once - to have a thread on Kickback that didn't mention f**kin' Celtic.

Captain Lithuania

JUS KEEP PAULO FOR 80 YEERS COZ HE HAS A NICE CARDY.

Nah. In all fairness I'd pick Pressley or Hartley.

T. Fyssas?

JamboAberdeen

Paulo for me, as long as he keep producing result while promoting youngsters, something his predecessors failed to do.

This.

Also, it would be nice - just for once - to have a thread on Kickback that didn't mention f**kin' Celtic.

Spot on. The obsession with them on here is sickening.

Archived