Mafia Kill the Goons Part 2

Rudi Skacel

laugh.gif

Basically none in the Southside. :sob:

Was a bit of hail too. Not that it's a consolation!

Just started snowing here again.

Sorry lionel...

:lol:

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been doing a press launch involving bikers, pipers and jumps - who invited the feckin' snow verymad.gif

Why is this not a surprise to you? it was a surprise to everyone else!! :ermm:

Agreed.

Vote Jambo Ian 1874

I've been doing a press launch involving bikers, pipers and jumps - who invited the feckin' snow verymad.gif

:interesting:

tell us more...

Anyone up for a sing song on this blizzardy afternoon?

I went to see The pirates in an adventure with scientists :jjyay:

weststand93

:rofl::vrface:

i really aint got a clue what im doing here and it shows , but im getting a vote in this time

i really aint got a clue what im doing here and it shows , but im getting a vote in this time

You're dead...

Prince Buaben

Anyone up for a sing song on this blizzardy afternoon?

I went to see The pirates in an adventure with scientists :jjyay:

Frosty the snowman :ninja:

Prince Buaben

no im not im still alive

No, trust me, you're dead...

She is right....

You are as you didnt post yesterday and were modkilled.

Votes:

Dandyman- 1

Seats- 1

Malky- 1

Dunks- 1

Wedge- 1

Ian- 1

Boof- 1

hp88- 1

weststand93

No, trust me, you're dead...

so is is night time then as i was told i couldnt play in the night game ? so i cant vote at all im dead till the next game?

so is is night time then as i was told i couldnt play in the night game ? so i cant vote at all im dead till the next game?

Yesterday we all voted for you because you hadn't posted and were going to get modkilled anyway. So yes, that is you completely dead and out of the game now until the next time a game is played, probably in a few weeks or so.

yvonnejambo

Ok my quick update in between risk assessments, consent letters and meetings... snow update is was snowing then went sunny which cleared all snow and now its snowing again :)

as for the game still proper clueless but will catch up when home hopefully around 7.30 and give it my undivided attention. oh and deliver my goon list :)

weststand93

Yesterday we all voted for you because you hadn't posted and were going to get modkilled anyway. So yes, that is you completely dead and out of the game now until the next time a game is played, probably in a few weeks or so.

Ok how much will it take

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Why is this not a surprise to you? it was a surprise to everyone else!! :ermm:

I mean that he just seems to be too easy a target. I think his reputation on here goes against him and it gives the goons an easy kill.

Quick vote for the time being:

Vote Stig

Rudi Skacel

Vote Count

Dandyman- 1

Seats- 1

Malky- 1

Dunks- 1

Wedge- 1

Ian- 1

Boof- 1

hp88- 1

The Stig - 1

6 to vote and Jambosean still to post

vote weststand93

he seems indestructible

laugh.gif now, now stiggy its the boy's first game give him some slack. thumbsup.gif

Is it still snowing up there in Scotland?

Nowt in Bath down.gif

Its funny when it snows down here, the whole SW comes to a stand still. Last year I got sent home from work when it started to snow (now I got past Harthill's 20ft snow drift going to the League Cup final 96/97 season) it was just millimetres outside. I couldn't believe it - they thought I wouldn't make it home laugh.gif

Rudi Skacel

Votes

Boof- 2

hp88- 2

Dandyman- 1

Seats- 1

Malky- 1

Dunks- 1

Wedge- 1

Ian- 1

The Stig - 1

4 to vote, Jambosean still to post

1 hour to deadline :thumbsup:

Assuming jambosean will be for the chop if he doesn't post...and in the interests of not losing two townies (also assuming he is one) then I'm gonna havta

Vote jambosean

Ok how much will it take

As much as you're prepared to offer, it doesn't alter the fact that you're dead. Soz Better luck next time eh!thumbsup.gif

yvonnejambo

sorry for not posting today but i've had a lazy day in front of the tv

Hmm so been about all day but not posting, staying in the background eh??? suspicious very suspicious <_<

jambosean75

watching the thread to see who votes whom unsure.gif

used to take notes to see if i could see patterns but have given that up and now either vote malky, vote retaliatory, vote random or vote malky

vote malky

How come it's clear and dry when I'm I the house and as soon as I step outside the hail starts pelting me in the face lol anyway the beer is bought so no more need to go outside :) time to sit back and lynch a goon

Is the bar open? I wouldn't mind a Redstripe if it is. My lunch time order didn't arrive sad.gif Must have went to Chippenham Job Centre rather than Chippenham benefit Centre (where I work). Thanks in advance thumbsup.gif

Edit: just realised my error with the smiley :facepalm:laugh.gif

Bar's open but I'm finding it difficult to draw myself away from the Huns Admin thread :lol:

Hmmmm to Sean's sudden appearance.

Hmmm to Malky's vote to 'keep it interesting'

Hmmm to STS' vote 'Bants'

Will try a hasty re-read and hope the masons DO know the 5 people I reckoned they maybe did last night. I don't think I promoted BS with my usual vim and vigour...let's hope I didn't need to.

Just in case...and if there's the slightest doubt in the masons' minds...perhaps the cop could do a reverse BS and check out the person above them in the game list?

I have suggested that before...not sure if it's needed in this case, however, being nothing other than a simpleton...sorry...simple townie.

Rudi Skacel

Votes

Boof- 2

hp88- 2

Dandyman- 2

Seats- 2

Wedge- 2

Ian- 2

Malky- 1

The Stig - 1

Jambosean - 1

Was going to do a vote change, but didn't want to seem Goonish. But in light of recent votes does not changing my vote also seem Goonish? unsure.gif HELP! I need a beer.... quick!

Archived