Balls

I see where my logic went wrong.

I based it on Yvonne being a mason.

Well played goons

Balls

I see where my logic went wrong.

I based it on Yvonne being a mason.

Well played goons

I understand why you voted for me, but it was really obvious by that stage that Yvonne was a goon!!! :ermm:

yvonnejambo

I understand why you voted for me, but it was really obvious by that stage that Yvonne was a goon!!! :ermm:

Why you could have been the other goon and so glad stig chose to believe me :)

It was always stick on boof was a goon when if did post there was the same level of verbage but not really too much to it

Chris Benoit

Aside from seats, did anyone have me as a dead cert for goonishness?

I voted you day 2 then changed my mind, had Yvonne and STS as goons but thought Stig was the other one

I voted you day 2 then changed my mind, had Yvonne and STS as goons but thought Stig was the other one

May as well have been with that last vote ::troll:::'>

It was always stick on boof was a goon when if did post there was the same level of verbage but not really too much to it

Crikey!! You mean there is something to it when I do my usual spraffing? :lol:

Actually there often is, but I was genuinely caught up in the Golf game organising and Huns' Admin threads...I'm not really much of a good player when I'm a goon any more. Much prefer townie so it doesn't matter if I get wiped out.

We nearly went for Andy or Ian on night 1 just in case BS would've shown up a goon if they were cop.

Anyway - well done fellow goons. Last night was a shocker though with Yvonne trying to bold her vote :lol:

PM inbox bursting at the seams

Yvonne trying to bold her vote :lol:

Had to text her "vote seats copy and paste" in the end. :facepalm:

Looking back on it it was hilarious, but at the time it certainly was not... <_<

Haha and I got in to all these pms being like WHERE IS SHAPES?!?! Best one was hp saying he was trying to communicate telepathically to get me online :rofl:

Haha and I got in to all these pms being like WHERE IS SHAPES?!?! Best one was hp saying he was trying to communicate telepathically to get me online :rofl:

Funny thing is... you appeared shortly afterwards...

.... you know I think I might be...

I think I might be Psychic! :woot:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Never experienced a game like that before. The town got demolished .

Good game Neale :thumbsup:.

I had a strategy for trying to pinpoint the goons but it turns out I didn't vote for one goon when I was alive :vrface:.

A few more games and I might get a bit better at identifying goons earlier in the game.

Well I thought I was magnificent laugh.gif

The cop only really investigated the masons, so trust list was non-existent. Fair play to the goons though and thanks yet again to Neale thumbsup.gif

A goon two games in a row means It's an absolute NAP i'll get whacked first next time and i'll turn out to be cop or something :lol:

Think I'm gonna run one in a few weeks time or so folks :thumbsup:

Chris Benoit

A goon two games in a row means It's an absolute NAP i'll get whacked first next time and i'll turn out to be cop or something :lol:

Think I'm gonna run one in a few weeks time or so folks :thumbsup:

Well that's me been Doc 3 out of 4. Hate it :(

Well that's me been Doc 3 out of 4. Hate it :(

I think I would be crap at being doc- requires brains. :lol:

Best doc was my first game...can't remember who it was but they saved myself, malky and elvis and we were all goons :D

jambosean75

I think I would be crap at being doc- requires brains. :lol:

Best doc was my first game...can't remember who it was but they saved myself, malky and elvis and we were all goons :D

sounds like something seats would do :whistling:

sounds like something seats would do :whistling:

Now I strongly object to that young man. I'll have you knoe I am a mafia legend.

In my own mind.

Really, I have I done that stuff?? :blink:

FAO Masons refer back to how me & Geoff did it last game (ignore pinhead don't know what he was doing) that's how masons are supposed to play it when the cops gone, you staying alive does nothing for the town

So, please tell me masons, at what stage you were intending to try and assist the town in some way? :blink:

Outing the doc perhaps?

Publishing a goon list?? maybe a trust list?? :whistling:

Worst masons ever IMO!! :facepalm:

Our trust list was...us and Wedge :( We were trying not to let the goons know how little we knew, and thought it would be OK as long as Lionel and STS were goons. If we had come out with that trust list it wouldn't really have helped.

When Wedge made it clear that he was not a mason we realised that he was the Doc. As I said, the idea was that Wedge would pretend to be a mason.

The turning points were not getting Andy on the trust list before STS nailed Ian (Malky then investigated him when we thought STS was a cert) and going for Lionel instead of STS, although there was a suggestion of a curveball at that point, going for HP88.

I blame Dunks, he was too busy working and left the lunatics in charge of the asylum.

I blame Dunks, he was too busy working and left the lunatics in charge of the asylum.

laugh.gifsad.gifthumbsup.gif

Chris Benoit

At what stage in the game did people suspect me?

Had you and Yvonne spotted early doors

Our trust list was...us and Wedge :( We were trying not to let the goons know how little we knew

Surely Malky as well...even though he wasn't in cahoots with you?

And the 2nd bit - that was our only hope of winning i.e. that enough townies had gone uninvestigated.

Close but burning the midnight (and then some) oil worked for us :D

Archived