Rudi Skacel

Rudi Skacel

Players

4 Goons

3 Masons

1 Cop

1 Doc

9 Simple Townies

The cop investigates one player every night. I will pass the result and name to the Masons. I will only post a positive or negative on the thread with no name.

The doc can nominate one player a night to save. He can not nominate the same person 2 nights running.

The goons nominate a kill every night, they can communicate off thread

The town wins once all goons are killed off and the goons win once they have a majority.

At night I will take and deal with nominations from the Doc, Cop, Goons in that order.

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or cop etc you will be mod killed.

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!) please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse but will use my discretion

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 9pm on Monday, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 11pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

MODS: Please sticky....

PLAYERS...

1. Wedge

2. Ian

3. Boof

5. HP88

8. STS

12. jambosean75

13. Lionel

14. Malky

15. Dunks

16. Seats

17. Dandyman

19. Andy

20. yvonnejambo

22. Pinhead

23. Tits

24. Weststand93

25. Billy Bunter

26. Stig

Everyone should have a PM, if you havent then please PM me

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And there goes my plans of doing any work this week...

Now for the usual would use BS but I'm vanilla.

yvonnejambo

Right Im back for a wee mafia stint before getting hacked off again or being swamped with work. I would use bs if I could too :thumbsup:

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

I'll not vote until tomorrow evening probz.

Oh aye and I'm vanilla.

BS?

Yes, please.

Not telling you if I could or couldn't - see how the goons like that one tongue.gif

Pint?

Belhaven, please.

Unless I'm behind the bar again, in which case it'll be one of you punters buying one for me.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Good participation in this game, good to see.

Would use BS but I can't :thumbsup:.

I think you'll find, STS, that three can play at that game...

Vote Sean

::troll:::'>

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Goon list:-

Wedge

Ian

Boof

Hp88

Shake Twist Stomp!

JamboSean

Tits

Stiggy

Dandyman

Seats

Malky

Billy Bunter

Pinhead

Andy

yvonnejambo

Dunks

weststand93

Lionel

Howdy folks how is everybody this evening?

I'd use BS

Will vote for Sean later on

::troll:::'>

Hungover :sob:

This calls for a 'You're doing it wrong' picture :D

Either that or he's done it right without thinking...

Vote Lionel

:whistling:

How come it's always simple townies with you Neale? Just because it's not a role doesn't make us slow or retarded or anything. :ninja:

I'd use BS and I'll vote tomorrow.

yvonnejambo

How come it's always simple townies with you Neale? Just because it's not a role doesn't make us slow or retarded or anything. :ninja:

I'd use BS and I'll vote tomorrow.

I like being simple just means if you feck up you cant really be blamed to much for it :unsure:

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

This calls for a 'You're doing it wrong' picture :D

Either that or he's done it right without thinking...

Vote Lionel

:whistling:

laugh.gif

It's a communal goon list. whistling.gif

Gregory House M.D.

Completely forgot about the last game :vrface:

vote: boof

:yas:

Good to be back.

Now them, as usual I would employ BS if indeed I was the lawman

1587390_w2.jpg

And as is customary at this juncture, I shall indeed

Vote Tits

votes-votes-boobs-demotivational-poster-1255021587.jpg

yvonnejambo

Well as I will be home tonight I will be able to read whats happening, but for the moment in a pure tit for tat vote

Vote Dandyman

Just incase a gorgeous man drags me out for the night and I miss all this action :rolleyes:

Hello :thumbsup:

Everytime I click on a pm my work's computer kicks me out of Internet Explorer :lol: So wont know if am roled or not until I get home tonight.

All would be goons better watch out, I spent yesteday creating my excel doc so it will make it eassier eliminate you (unless I am one of course :woot: ) but wont know till later :down:

BS?

Yes, please.

Not telling you if I could or couldn't - see how the goons like that one tongue.gif

Pint?

Belhaven, please.

Unless I'm behind the bar again, in which case it'll be one of you punters buying one for me.

Keep me a nice cold Redstripe and I will get you a pint, but you will have to wait til I am home from work. :thumbsup:

they're coming out the woodwork

Goon List

malky

STS

Boof

malky

My first thought, also now that I have accessed neale's pm I can safely say I am a goody :thumbsup:

wont vote till later,but need to spend time applying this mornings action to excel on my home computer. So we will see :thumbsup:

anyway isn't Shake nearly always a Goon on this (she was last time) :unsure:

anyway isn't Shake nearly always a Goon on this (she was last time) :unsure:

I've only played 2 other games, but STS wasn't a goon either time.

... she was an assassin though!

:ninja:

Archived