Skatch always a Jambo........

Clerry Jambo

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ibrahim Tall
But only for the first 45 minutes! :rolleyes:

Done more in 45 minutes than any of the ***** we've got just now done all last season.

What a pity he didn't share the concern of the supporters by actually trying a leg during his last season at Hearts.

:icon13: Bye Rudi.

RUDI RUDI!!!! Wish he was stl here

I miss Rudi.

What a player he was for us. Smile on his face, howitzer of a left foot, showing the Hibs fans out, goal in the cup final and his penalty, 17 goals and as many assists. Brilliant to watch - I will always remember his time at Hearts very fondly.

What a pity he didn't share the concern of the supporters by actually trying a leg during his last season at Hearts.

WTF?!!?

He was the best player in the league during his 'last season at hearts'

Incidentally, people who write Scakel should be killed.

Vicious.

But fair.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

That sentence just proves that you don't have a clue.

Hope this helps.

Ruuuuudi!

The most exciting player of the Romanov era with ease. A wonderful player who could have gone on to Laudrup and Larsson status if he maintaned his form and we'd kept a certain manager.

If he loved the club that much, he should've actually put the effort in on the field during the last half season that he was at Hearts, as opposed to cheerleading and telling everyone how much he loved the club.

Is he capable of playing for 90 minutes yet?

Gigolo-Aunt

Someone who admitted that he was not giving 100% in the biggest run of games in our recent history.

Feck him and his opinion.

bilstonjambo
WTF?!!?

2nd best hartley i think you meant to say!!

Short memories.

_41405377_gretna_rudi.jpg

If we had a player who could lace his boots right now I'd be happy.

Short memories.

How? As G-A said, he admitted himself that he wasn't giving 100% towards the end of his time at Hearts. As far as I'm concerned, someone with that attitude can get himself to ****.

ToadKiller Dog

Agree with Gigalo-aunt ,i have far more respect for the likes of Hartley ,Takis and even janny who tried an arm for the whole season (tho janny gave up the next).Hartley was the most important over the whole of that season.

Yeah he gave great entertainment and goals when he tried.

Its just a paper story pretty meaningless ,.he played us fans saying that he might stay if we got european football when all the time he knew he was going from that he decided to waist a couple of years down south with Saint george where he did not offer much and was fecked about from papa.

He made is bed.

Has anyone got these quotes from Rudi?

Missed them at the time and still haven't had a look. Cheers.

Nope, because you won't find them. Romanov said this, through an interpreter, to a journalist. Cast iron, eh? People believe what they want to believe.

Nope, because you won't find them. Romanov said this, through an interpreter, to a journalist. Cast iron, eh? People believe what they want to believe.

I was hoping one of the 'Rudi is an arse brigade' would answer that! ;):sad:

The Old Tolbooth
Incidentally, people who write Scakel should be killed.

Heh heh, I could go along with that! :D

How? As G-A said, he admitted himself that he wasn't giving 100% towards the end of his time at Hearts. As far as I'm concerned, someone with that attitude can get himself to ****.

Well that will be most of the current mob then, people can think what they want but Rudi and that team gave me some of the best memories following the JT'S for a long time and yes i would even take a 45min Rudi than that shower of imposters that are playing today.

Tommy Brown

16 Goals and 10 assists in the SPL. directly involved in 26 out of the 71 goals we scored. highest scoring midfielder in the league.

I admit he was too quiet in second halves and the second half of the season, but of course he was not being marked more tightly, he was just being lazy.

T*ssers on here need to assess what a player's involvement achieves.

A good few of our games, we were home and dry at half time.

Clerry Jambo

Unbelievable the Rudi knockers - they'll be same ones who want rid o Larrea no doubt!!:confused:

The guy jist lit up Tynie - have u all forgotten. Aye he wasn't as potent in the last few months but do honestly believe he never tried a leg:confused: - oh wait a minute who scored in the Cup Final to bring one of the few trophies in our history back to gorgie..........................

ROOOOOOOOOOODI ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODI............:)

Say What Again

I'd take Skacel giving 70% over half of the imposters we currently have.

I'd take Skacel giving 5% over Clum.

Defo his comments at the time when he signed for george down south, sorry don't have a link, but pretty much said he wanted to make sure he never got injury towards the end of the season.

If we can seperate the person from the player for a second, then he was the 2nd best player in the league that year ! Outstanding, forget about the nonesense of him not tracking back and ****, the man put the ball in the back of the net ! end off !

As a person, then maybe he should not have come out about how he would stay if we got uefa cup, then changed it to if we got to CL. He seem to play with the fans who loved him to bits- i personally feel nothing should get in the way of how much of a great player he was that season and we should never really trust the word of rudi !

Easiest thing in the world to say , now that he isn`t at Hearts anymore. Next we`ll be getting Pinilla saying he loves the club and the fans!!! to quote Jim Royle .....MY ARSE, RS ran away from Tynecastle quicker than skitter of a stick, especially after stating he`d stay if they qualified for the C.L.

Rudi on the left and Kingston on the right would have been good to see!

Not when we were defending!

Easiest thing in the world to say , now that he isn`t at Hearts anymore. Next we`ll be getting Pinilla saying he loves the club and the fans!!! to quote Jim Royle .....MY ARSE, RS ran away from Tynecastle quicker than skitter of a stick, especially after stating he`d stay if they qualified for the C.L.

Like most of that team ran away?

Here is the Scottish Cup Final squad .... players in bold are offski:

Gordon, Neilson, Pressley, Tall, Fyssas, Cesnauskis (Mikoliunas 86), Aguiar (Brellier 72), Hartley, Skacel, Bednar (Pospisil 70), Jankauskas. Subs Not Used: Banks, Berra.

Find it odd that you hold it against Skacel for getting out of this circus. Half the team did the exact same.

Don't blame the players for Romanov turning Hearts into a joke.

ScottishSandstorm

AP- And now Tall is all but gone. There is always attrition in football squads and 2 years is a long time in football.

Gordon, Neilson, Pressley, Tall, Fyssas, Cesnauskis (Mikoliunas 86), Aguiar (Brellier 72), Hartley, Skacel, Bednar (Pospisil 70), Jankauskas. Subs Not Used: Banks, Berra.

Find it odd that you hold it against Skacel for getting out of this circus. Half the team did the exact same.

None of these players were telling us thru the media how they would stay at the club if we did x, y and z !

Rudi is just a attendion seeker, it takes nothing away from the player.

Buffalo Bill

I thought he was a smashing player, but I don't really care about anything he says.

A journeyman footballer who shined for us.

Buffalo Bill

ToadKiller Dog

Is BEDNAR still flavour of the month at west brom ,have not heard much of him on here for a while ,he was on the bench against watford.

Clerry Jambo

Spot on AP - especially bit in bold - but lets not turn this thread into Vlad bashing.

Rudi was a breath of fresh air - he is being accused of not trying latterly - what about the current imposters impersonating fitba players but doing it very badly:evilno:

and is he only saying it because he could be about to face the Hearts fans again at Robbie testimonial? me...cynical??? :rolleyes:

WTF?!!?

When he could be bothered , which wasn't that often.

Funny thing is , people had rose tinted specs as far as Rudi is concerned but when he reneged on his promise to stay if we got CL football it was amazing how views of him changed dramatically.

When he could be bothered , which wasn't that often.

Funny thing is , people had rose tinted specs as far as Rudi is concerned but when he reneged on his promise to stay if we got CL football it was amazing how views of him changed dramatically.

Club politics fecked Rudi up and has also fecked us up for the last two seasons.

Romanov`s man management has been sheeite. One minute he`s saying he would`nt stand in anyones way who wanted to progress themselves but went on to have a vendetta against players, then on the other hand he`s getting rid of a manager who won`t commit longer than 2 years who hadn`t even been at the club for half that term.

Rudi wqs great , end of. Yes, he tailed off a bit but then players do that funnily enough,if you understand football. Then he came back and played well in the final. He could and should have had a hat trick.

I wouldn`t say thats not trying.

WTF?!!?

No he wasn't.Nowhere near player of the year in Scotland that season. Gordon and Hartley got more votes than him.So he was nowhere near Hearts player of the year far less Scotlands.We got the best 6 months of his career.He has not come close to that form since.Looks like it was a good deal for Hearts getting a million+ fee for him.

Tynecastle Valhalla

Rudi is a legend - shame our circus fecked it up.

one of the best players ever to wear a maroon jearsey - only saw him for one season though.

Brilliant player for Hearts. Him and Hartley both on form were great in midfield together, had such a good understanding with each other.

Rudi will be remebered by myself as one of the stand outs in the team that split the Old Firm and could have gone all the way if Burley had been given the full season. Gordon, Pressley, Fyssas, Hartley and Rudi and a team spirit of playing for the jersey, the fans and most importantly each other provided a great season.

Now we don't have the same class in players, there is little team spirit, a few play for the fans and they dont play as a team for each other. Thats why we are bottom six and far away from Uefa Cup football at the least.

Also stars in one of my favourite YouTube videos:

Thanks Mugwa great memories. Will live with me for a long time.

You don't know what you've got until it's gone. :)

Also stars in one of my favourite YouTube videos:

Thanks for this. Hadn't seen it before. Fantastic.

That atmosphere, optimism, excitement, entertainment, that's what we had then. Highlights of one guy giving us more entertainment than the last 2 seasons.

What a criminal waste.

Thanks for the memories.

Clerry Jambo
Thanks Mugwa great memories. Will live with me for a long time.

You don't know what you've got until it's gone. :)

Precisely.........:bravo:

What the **** is with all the Rudi hating? He was brilliant for Hearts, and not just for half a season either. Just 'cause he never won us games on his own FFS.

Clerry Jambo
What the **** is with all the Rudi hating? He was brilliant for Hearts, and not just for half a season either. Just 'cause he never won us games on his own FFS.

The majority on the thread appear to agree SNTH - 2 year ago was one of the best footballing seasons I have seen in over 30 years following Hearts.

We may never see that kind of football for a long time to come.

Charlie-Brown

Good player / star SPL player (when he tried) - excellent memories - hasn't really settled anywhere - disappointing he told fans he'd stay if we got champions league but then left anyway - badge kissing was fake sentiment.

The majority on the thread appear to agree SNTH - 2 year ago was one of the best footballing seasons I have seen in over 30 years following Hearts.

We may never see that kind of football for a long time to come.

A Hobo fan said to me that he felt Hearts performance versus Rangers in the 1-0 win 2 years ago was the stuff of a real quality team compared to the 4-2 win we had this season.

Pretty decent of a Hobo to say so and i agreed with him. It was the manner in which we played and the genuine quality we had in the team, even if Rangers were argubly worse then than they are now.

In my time certainly following Hearts, it must rank up there in quality with the 86,98 seasons and may be even seen as better!

Archived