Noncey PE Teachers

Creepy Lurker

Creepy Lurker

Two of my flatmates (also weirdos, but that's a story for another day) have invited around a PE teacher from the school we all work at tonight.

This guy is 42 years old, and by all accounts once had a relationship with a pupil who later came back to the school as a teacher. She left him for the cook. laugh.gif

He's now talking to these two flatmates (aged 23 and 22) about how he's been looking through their Facebook friends lists and adding friends of theirs who look good looking. He's moaning about their not having accepted him.

My question is this: are PE teachers all nonces, or is it just the majority of them?

Edit: he doesn't seem to be joking about the Facebook thing. He's actually naming names, the weirdo. mellow.gif

Your fifth word ...Also

also weirdos as well as flatmates, or also weirdos like you ?

Just checking.

Two of my flatmates (also weirdos, but that's a story for another day) have invited around a PE teacher from the school we all work at tonight.

This guy is 42 years old, and by all accounts once had a relationship with a pupil who later came back to the school as a teacher. She left him for the cook. laugh.gif

He's now talking to these two flatmates (aged 23 and 22) about how he's been looking through their Facebook friends lists and adding friends of theirs who look good looking. He's moaning about their not having accepted him.

My question is this: are PE teachers all nonces, or is it just the majority of them?

Edit: he doesn't seem to be joking about the Facebook thing. He's actually naming names, the weirdo. mellow.gif

Just the French ones. Is he a baldy by any chance?

My old PE teacher was an absolute nonce. Flirted with the older pupils. One of those cocks who is orange with fake tan, has dyed hair and thinks he has lived because he once helped run a soccer school for Eurocamp. My sister is still at school and thinks he is an absolute bellend too.

Incidently, my next door neighbour is a teacher and used to work with him when they were still young. Also thinks he is a fud.

So whilst there were a couple of decent guys in the PE dept at my school, on the back of knowing this one guy i'm going to agree with you!

Creepy Lurker

You need to get new flatmates.

My flat's provided to me by my work. It's rent free and I don't pay any bills...but it means that I have to live with the other language assistants.

I like one of them, but the other two are total *****. I walked past one of them in the street the other day and deliberately didn't acknowledge the ######. Hope she stubs her toe, the stupid bitch.

Your fifth word ...Also

also weirdos as well as flatmates, or also weirdos like you ?

Just checking.

Weirdos as flatmates. They are totally different kinds of weirdo to me.

what school is it :geek:

Lyc?e Xavier Marmier geek.gif

A PE teacher gave me a right kicking at school when i would not own up to swearing( may add my forum teacher witnessed the tail end of this )you got the belt in those days and these types really hurt you given the chance.I panned his front door window in while collecting milk money not that long after

Met the clown yonks later in a pub he had the audacity to call by my surname as he spoke to my friends, once a bully eh

Anyway its fair to say he crawled out the pub grateful for his saftey

Nowadays he would be jailed, forgot all about this till I opened the thread :huh:

Bert Le Clos

Not all of them, honest! I'm a Pe teacher, and as far as I can tell, none of my colleagues or any of the guys I went to uni with are paedophiles. However, a guy in the year above me was done for something involving kids recently. Don't know if he's been to trial yet.

Unfortunately for us PE teachers today, I think it was fairly common in the past for some male PE teachers to have it off with senior girls. It happened with teachers of other subjects too, but it was definitely most common with PE teachers, particularly in private/all girls schools.

But it honestly doesn't happen anymore, certainly not to my knowledge anyway. I'ts almost exactly the opposite; because of the stereotype very few male PE staff would put themselves in a position where they could have been accused of anything.

As for this guy your flatmates know, I think it's wierder he's hanging about with a couple of guys in their early 20s than the fact he's perving on younger women. The Facebook thing is pretty creepy, but anytime I go to the boozer all I hear from guys entering the "mid life" stage is pervy chat about young women.

Also, a bit of a hypocritical thread considering the OP's name no?! :beats:

Creepy Lurker

Not all of them, honest! I'm a Pe teacher, and as far as I can tell, none of my colleagues or any of the guys I went to uni with are paedophiles. However, a guy in the year above me was done for something involving kids recently. Don't know if he's been to trial yet.

Unfortunately for us PE teachers today, I think it was fairly common in the past for some male PE teachers to have it off with senior girls. It happened with teachers of other subjects too, but it was definitely most common with PE teachers, particularly in private/all girls schools.

But it honestly doesn't happen anymore, certainly not to my knowledge anyway. I'ts almost exactly the opposite; because of the stereotype very few male PE staff would put themselves in a position where they could have been accused of anything.

As for this guy your flatmates know, I think it's wierder he's hanging about with a couple of guys in their early 20s than the fact he's perving on younger women. The Facebook thing is pretty creepy, but anytime I go to the boozer all I hear from guys entering the "mid life" stage is pervy chat about young women.

Also, a bit of a hypocritical thread considering the OP's name no?! :beats:

It's a pair of girls in their early twenties.

His flirting with them, and their encouraging of it, is painful to watch.

My P.e teacher took my virginity from me. ******* still failed me!

Are you still in touch with him?

Maybe on Facebook?

Bert Le Clos

It's a pair of girls in their early twenties.

His flirting with them, and their encouraging of it, is painful to watch.

Riiiiiiiiight, different kettle of fish! Dirty *******.

You're right, he sounds a right creep to me. Giving us honest drillies a bad name. :verymad:

William H. Bonney

Are you still in touch with him?

Maybe on Facebook?

He still touches me, if that counts?!

Creepy Lurker

One of their phones went off and now he's going on about vibrators.

I'm about a ballhair away from roundhouse kicking all of these ######. :seething:

I once watched a PE teacher showing us how to do the correct breast stroke movements by pushing one of my classmates (in swimming costume) face up against a wall and moving her arm and leg on one side with his hands in a worryingly sensual fashion.

I'm sure the fact she was very pretty and had a cracking figure had nothing whatsoever to do with reasons why he chose her for the demonstration.

I'll never forget it. Rumour had it he was having a wild affair with one of the chemistry teachers at the time too. He was a right smarmy basket.

In sixth year one of the PE teachers at my school was rumoured to be knocking off one of the bursd in my year. She was dead quiet and had never shown any interest in any of us so I wouldn't be surprised if he had done all the chasing. He was a total bell-chief and thought he was great because he had played rugby for Boroughmuir.

Lyc?e Xavier Marmier geek.gif

You are about an hour and a half away from us in Geneva. Drop me a p.m. if you are ever here and fancy meeting up for a beer.

Creepy Lurker

You are about an hour and a half away from us in Geneva. Drop me a p.m. if you are ever here and fancy meeting up for a beer.

Might just take you up on that!

If nothing else, it'd get me out of this ******* flat. laugh.gif They're salsa dancing now. These people aren't normal.

Are these two bursd in question remotely tidy btw?

One isn't bad, but she's a psychopath. The other's a grunter and also a psychopath.

STOP SALSA DANCING YOU ******* WEIRDOS ARGHHHHHHH

There are some really wierdos out there in all subject areas. I found that usually my P.E. Teachers were quite reasonable and in 6th year some of the male ones were 'just one of the lads'.

Then again though. I did go to a fine establishment like Forries so I was taught by Mrs. T

:greggy:

Creepy Lurker

...if someone else posted this I'd probably think they were taking the piss. mellow.gif

Bert Le Clos

2 birds, salsa dancing and chat of vibrators?? This shit just got real :thumbsup:

This.

Sounds to me now like the OP is the wierdo in this situation. :whistling:

Lurker, get bevvied and try to work a 4 some. We want live updates. This could be one for the classics.

:yas:

...if someone else posted this I'd probably think they were taking the piss. mellow.gif

HH.jpg

You know what to do.

And yes, all PE teachers are nonces. It's in the job description.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

There was one suspicious P.E. teacher at my school, with rumours of him being a paedo. According to my sister, it's the same as when I was there.

What a bizarre night though!

jack D and coke

A PE teacher gave me a right kicking at school when i would not own up to swearing( may add my forum teacher witnessed the tail end of this )you got the belt in those days and these types really hurt you given the chance.I panned his front door window in while collecting milk money not that long after

Met the clown yonks later in a pub he had the audacity to call by my surname as he spoke to my friends, once a bully eh

Anyway its fair to say he crawled out the pub grateful for his saftey

Nowadays he would be jailed, forgot all about this till I opened the thread :huh:

My PE teacher hit me when i was 8 years old for something fairly trivial and far too hard for me being so young. I swear on my mothers life i'll knock the ^^^^ out if i ever see him again.

my mum, the PE teacher, probably is.

my history teacher at school definitely was. after he was released from prison for noncery he was discovered decapitated in a wheelie bin. not strictly related to the topic, but a fun tale to tell.

my history teacher at school definitely was. after he was released from prison for noncery he was discovered decapitated in a wheelie bin. not strictly related to the topic, but a fun tale to tell.

It probably would be. If it had made sense.

Many moons ago teachers got away with all sorts, dont get me wrong I knew what was coming when I crossed the line , never snivelled about it, thats the way it was then,but some teachers took outright liberty's

I was once locked in a dark room for a few moments with the understanding that the belt was coming, my crime, talking in class

I got my big brother who even at 15 was 6ft 3 and 14st or sow, retribution was on my mind, thankfully he informed his teacher and it was calmed down before it got out of hand

The teacher was called Mr Wilson a science teacher, it was found out later that he had bullied many pupils and was moved on

Amazing hanging around Livi centre he appeared outside Rainbow records beside Agnews at the time that was,had a tidy burd in tow, I had left school by that time, just, with a few pals we gave him whats for,like the PE teacher he sh at his pack as he knew what was coming

Bottom line is I was no angel but wasny a bad kid, maybe unlucky :woot:

The thing is teachers cant even raise a knitted eyebrow these days and it must be tough to keep control but cowards were allowed a free reign in my day which wasny right

It probably would be. If it had made sense.

I gotta say, I've read it over again and can't see what part doesn't make sense. Care to tell the rest of the class what you don't understand?

I P Knightley

In sixth year one of the PE teachers at my school was rumoured to be knocking off one of the bursd in my year. She was dead quiet and had never shown any interest in any of us so I wouldn't be surprised if he had done all the chasing. He was a total bell-chief and thought he was great because he had played rugby for Boroughmuir.

This could be a coincidence but... same. PE teacher; Boroughmuir rugby; Tom Selleck moustache and a swagger. Boffing at least one of the sixth form girls, rumoured to have been one year on, one year off.

Many years ago, though, when a Tom Selleck moustache carried some pulling power.

I gotta say, I've read it over again and can't see what part doesn't make sense. Care to tell the rest of the class what you don't understand?

The first time I read it, made no sense either. Turned out my brain missed out the word "teacher" from the second paragraph...no idea why. However it made me think the "he" was your mum :huh:

I worked briefly in a small private school in Edinburgh called St Serfs (no longer in business), & the guy who did PE part time (he was also the physics teacher) was indeed a weirdo.

He got a bit involved with a 14 year old. Although northing serious took place between them he was 'asked to leave' the school.

How was he caught out you ask? Buying the girl flowers using his wife's credit card. Genius & a nonce.

The first time I read it, made no sense either. Turned out my brain missed out the word "teacher" from the second paragraph...no idea why. However it made me think the "he" was your mum :huh:

The first sentence I am a bit bamboozled. Are you saying your mum is a poncey PE teacher?!

The second paragraph, bizzarely, like Das, I missed out the word teacher. So that does make sense now. I originally thought the 2 parts were conencted.

I worked briefly in a small private school in Edinburgh called St Serfs (no longer in business), & the guy who did PE part time (he was also the physics teacher) was indeed a weirdo.

He got a bit involved with a 14 year old. Although northing serious took place between them he was 'asked to leave' the school.

How was he caught out you ask? Buying the girl flowers using his wife's credit card. Genius & a nonce.

Were you there between 2004-2007? I had a few friends that attended there including an ex.

Always thought it was a very weird place to house a school. Considering it was essentially, a house!

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Then again though. I did go to a fine establishment like Forries so I was taught by Mrs. T

:greggy:

Was she still at Forries when you were there? I thought she wasn't far off 50 when I was there.

Was she still at Forries when you were there? I thought she wasn't far off 50 when I was there.

Aye, she was their until about 2005 or 2006 before she retired. No idea what age she was though.

This could be a coincidence but... same. PE teacher; Boroughmuir rugby; Tom Selleck moustache and a swagger. Boffing at least one of the sixth form girls, rumoured to have been one year on, one year off.

Many years ago, though, when a Tom Selleck moustache carried some pulling power.

Did we not establish by PM some time ago that we were at the same school? We are definitely talking about the same PE teacher. :ninja::woot:

Were you there between 2004-2007? I had a few friends that attended there including an ex.

Always thought it was a very weird place to house a school. Considering it was essentially, a house!

No, it was a bit earlier about 1994-95.

It was a weird place to work, in as you say just a big house.

It paid really well, & the holidays were awesome.

Remember once my PE teacher giving us an aerobics lesson and their was a split right up the middle of her cycling shorts. She must have known.

Take a bow Miss Outerson

No serious, take a bow :woot:

You can't beat a good bit of "northing", in my view.

conn artist

We went to the same school then as there is not too many cases of this happening in Edinburgh.

The first sentence I am a bit bamboozled. Are you saying your mum is a poncey PE teacher?!

The second paragraph, bizzarely, like Das, I missed out the word teacher. So that does make sense now. I originally thought the 2 parts were conencted.

Fair dos. For the record, my mum is a PE teacher but i have no proof she is a nonce. It was just an educated guess.

For the record my history teacher was a big ol' nonce.

Creepy Lurker

One thing that I've noticed about you recently is that you have an awful habit of taking things people say at face value.

Eventual highlight of last night: noncey PE teacher telling me that I'm at 'just the right age' for a fling with one of the girls from the boarding section of this school.

I'm going to be 25 in June. huh.gif

We went to the same school then as there is not too many cases of this happening in Edinburgh.

Mr Wilson?

I'd like to think there was only one case of a history teacher getting done for a litany of sexual assault only for him to then turn up in a wheelie bin cut up in to pieces.

All the PE teachers at holyrood were hard faced wanks, don't think they were pumping Any of the birds though.

pic_selleck.jpg Hello girls.........

Archived