Official JKB Room 101 Fred

Sheiky Baby

It's about time we had our own version of Room 101. If everyone would like to put their nominations forward, to be discussed by the JKB brain trust to decide whether it's to be added to the pile of failings invented by the human race.

bank-vault-door.jpg

and

GO!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I better start

BUS LANES...

A complete farce since they were introduced. Not only do they create a queue of traffic, they also create another rule to be ignored by some roaster flying up the inside lane (usually followed by some bint letting them in at the front).

I couldn't give a shit how long this puts on a bus journey however it will free up hundreds of lanes around Edinburgh.

Get it ******* sorted!

i would like to put 3d films into room 101

Please do go on...

What I'll do is get groups of five and only one of the five can be inducted. We'll start off with the first five nominations and go from there.

I'll keep an up to date list after every round.

Please do go on...

What I'll do is get groups of five and only one of the five can be inducted. We'll start off with the first five nominations and go from there.

I'll keep an up to date list after every round.

I just don't get the point in them, charging an extra ?2 or ?3 and for what? the opening titles are the only thing that pops out the screen

I better start

BUS LANES...

A complete farce since they were introduced. Not only do they create a queue of traffic, they also create another rule to be ignored by some roaster flying up the inside lane (usually followed by some bint letting them in at the front).

I couldn't give a shit how long this puts on a bus journey however it will free up hundreds of lanes around Edinburgh.

Get it ******* sorted!

Rejected.

Bus lanes are there to encourage people to use public transport. In rush hour, when folk do the most travelling in the city, buses get priority. As a bus user, I'm very much in favour of bus lanes. I'll be thinking of you though when I'm flying up the bus lane and you're sitting seething in your motor :smuggy:

But that has family guy

:sob:

I like Family Guy but it has about 5 mins cut from it and some of the naughty words are also bleeped out. So imo I wouldn't use Family Guy as a reason to stop Beeb 3 from being thrown into Room 101. The fact that Beeb 3 edits Family Guy is a reason to throw it into Room 101.

jamboinglasgow

This is a weird one as no one will think it.

Parents who give young kids placards to carry on protest marches. Just bugs me, its not what the kids really think, you are using them as a tool for your point of view.

I P Knightley

Medical research.

We know enough already and can create and extend lives more than enough. The planet has 7 billion people on it - how many do we need? There's going to be a point where Earth's natural resources are inadequate to support all this human life we've got.

For clarification: I'm not saying to go back to the dark ages; I wouldn't refuse the medical treatments that have been devised in the last 200 years. We just don't need any more. The resources currently deployed in labs trying to find ways to extend our lives (or population) further can go down the hospital and try to reduce waiting lists or sump'n.

Room 101 for medical research or I'm gonna kill some people.

Teeth.

Constant maintenance required, awful to repair and wisdom teeth are the devil. A major design flaw if the human body.

They can go into room 101.

P.S Isn't the book room 101 supposed to contain your ultimate fear?

I just don't get the point in them, charging an extra ?2 or ?3 and for what? the opening titles are the only thing that pops out the screen

Extra for wearing glasses as well.Watched some football matches in the pub.Nothing special as well.Big fuss about nothing. :down:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Medical research.

We know enough already and can create and extend lives more than enough. The planet has 7 billion people on it - how many do we need? There's going to be a point where Earth's natural resources are inadequate to support all this human life we've got.

For clarification: I'm not saying to go back to the dark ages; I wouldn't refuse the medical treatments that have been devised in the last 200 years. We just don't need any more. The resources currently deployed in labs trying to find ways to extend our lives (or population) further can go down the hospital and try to reduce waiting lists or sump'n.

That's a fair point.

I read something recently which predicts that the first person to live until 150 years old has already been born.

What's the point?

This isnae in the planets best interests. Typically selfish humans.

Konrad von Carstein

?1 drop off at the airport...daughter works there and I regularly get the "Da-ad I've slept in can you pick me up and take me to work" not a problem until I've jumped in the car and realise as I'm turning into the slip to take me to the airport that I have no faffin cash on me. In my defence I usually get the call am on a Sat/Sun morning and am not at my best then :teehee:

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Medical research.

:rofl:

Worst post ever. EVER.

I HATE MEDICAL RESEARCH!!! :muggy:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

That's a fair point.

I read something recently which predicts that the first person to live until 150 years old has already been born.

What's the point?

This isnae in the planets best interests. Typically selfish humans.

I have a feeling it was the 1st 1000 year old was already alive...:huh:

Royal reporters. Nicholas Witchell, Jenny Bond etc. Can't think of a more pointless profession.

That's quite a good one. Half the time you feel they are just making it up anyway.

I would like to nominate the Fame Academy/X Factor/Pop Idol type TV show. It has ruined the chances of getting signed for many musically talented and innovative kids in 'proper' bands and has clearly had its day since most of the winners return to oblivion/working on the check-outs within a few months of winning nowadays.

P.S. Dunno what made me think of that, I haven't watched one for donkeys years, in fact since the wee lassie Alex won, then announced she was a tuppence licker before immediately disappearing back to her old life again.

_50772692_peat466b.jpg

This blazer wearing idiot has presided over the absolute - possibly irretrievable - decline of our game, both domestically AND nationally.

He, and his equally culpable cohorts, whinged about "change" whilst ignoring the results of expensive reports that they themselves commissioned.

Their xenophobic witch-hunt against Vladimir Romanov, going as far as to change the rules just so they could fine him, whilst ignoring the tax-evading activities of Rangers and failing to apply the "fit owner" criteria against Craig Whyte stands as testimony to their failure to adhere to their own rules, the spirit of sportsmanship and betrays their petty, base, "committee" attitude.

Let's not also forget just how quickly they acted to soothe Celtic's brows when they shockingly, and very publicly, claimed that referees where "cheating" them when in reality all Celtic actually cared about was ensuring they got the same "privileged, partisan refereeing" as their partners in bigotry in Govan. When Hearts asked a similar, but much more diplomatically worded, question about one particular official in one particular game, I wonder if anyone can remember the outcome?

It's a no-brainer, they MUST be stripped of their blazers, the biscuits and coffee removed, the expensive junkets cancelled, their old firm season tickets burned in front of their eyes, before marching them straight into Room 101. I'd also ask that a giant framed photograph of Mr Romanov is hung from the wall of Room 101 before they are committed. :thumbsup:

People who let Thier dogs shit on Sunday league football pitches ***** there's a whole park yet they always choose to do it on the pitch. once a dog came up and pissed on both the goalposts and I once was celebrating a rolled in a pile of shit utter *****.

pretty much all television broadcasting, apart from documentaries, news, current affairs, films, sport and a few other rare exceptions. all other programming has become completely superfluous to anyone over the age/IQ of 14/70.

Worst post ever. EVER.

What benefits are there for keeping people alive longer and longer?

Let's be honest, if you live until you are 80/90 you've had a good shot at it.

'career / lifestyle' activists.

:muggy:

**** off.

I P Knightley

Worst post ever. EVER.

You'll be my second nomination (or first victim...)

Followed by these big, effoff smilies that get on my thrups.

You'll be my second nomination (or first victim...)

Followed by these big, effoff smilies that get on my thrups.

:arry::sob:

::troll:::'>

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

What benefits are there for keeping people alive longer and longer?

Let's be honest, if you live until you are 80/90 you've had a good shot at it.

So we shouldn't try and find cures for things like blindness, amputees etc?

I think its best to remain pragmatic and end the suffering of those in our lifetime rather than make plans for things we can't foresee.

Katie Price

The Entire Kardashian Family

Paris Hilton

Jody Marsh

Jody Morris

anyone called "jody" male or female

So we shouldn't try and find cures for things like blindness, amputees etc?

I think its best to remain pragmatic and end the suffering of those in our lifetime rather than make plans for things we can't foresee.

He was talking about extending lives tbf.

Find a cure for blindness if we must but that Macca the blind Hibs fan is a right tit.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

He was talking about extending lives tbf.

Find a cure for blindness if we must but that Macca the blind Hibs fan is a right tit.

:lol:

He was in the evening news yesterday talking about how the Hibs fans stop singing when they're getting beat.

Guest Just Came To Say Kello

Medical research.

Never had a family member become seriously ill, imo.

Can't wait for the day until I know I can live forever and just cruise around in my own personal space ship.

:lol:

He was in the evening news yesterday talking about how the Hibs fans stop singing when they're getting beat.

How does he know they've just not left?

Guys that obsess about cars.

Chat like 'I got a new steering wheel', So? What was the point of that? Surely the old one done the same chuffin thing!

Johanes de Silentio

Chat like 'I got a new steering wheel', So? What was the point of that? Surely the old one done the same chuffin thing!

Why do the young team need two sets of headlights on their motors, btw?

Oh yes. And within this particularly sad sub-set of humanity, the ones who refer to their vehicles as "she" and "her" should simply be taken away and shot.

Female soldiers who have never fired a shot in anger yet through PC are promoted to ranks way beyond there experience and capabilities

Move them to any front line where we have conflict and I mean all, :thumbsup: or room 101 it is

Traffic Management Consultants.

Edinburgh is still suffering after Dr David Begg made a total arse of the place. The guy cycled and didn't own a car - what the **** did he know about driving in Edinburgh?

I'd put him in a ******* blender, never mind room 101.

Archived