Official JKB Room 101 Fred

Sheiky Baby

Sheiky Baby

When I sail up the bus (and cycle) lane, past all the cars sitting nose to tail in heavy traffic, I'll remember to think of you sitting seething about bus lanes and cyclists making great time in those bus lanes.

Most pleasing.

:verysmug:

Haha pleased from a bike. You can't make it up!

You might be able to afford a car one day :greggy:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:what:

This.

When was the vote?

Liquidator, do you own slippers? Wear them about the house? Find them comfortable? Enjoyable?

Keep the head up, champ. Maybe one day you'll be able to afford shoes, eh?

What a terrible argument.

Sheiky Baby

This.

When was the vote?

Liquidator, do you own slippers? Wear them about the house? Find them comfortable? Enjoyable?

Hardly 'an arguement' champ but u crack on...

Sheiky Baby

I love to have arguements about my griecances.

Stop bringing that up. It really hurts that I pushed c instead of v.

It really does... :sob:

I P Knightley

Bet you feel a silly vunt now. © Monthy Python's Flying Circus

Creepy Lurker

Yeah man, was just spoiling for an arguement to be honest. Always having arguements, me.

Sheiky Baby

Yeah man, was just spoiling for an arguement to be honest. Always having arguements, me.

No worries, I'll look out for more of your wacky posts in future.

Quell my surprise at I8's latest borderline racism based rant :rolleyes:

In future I8, why don't you just save yourself time and just put, "anyone who doesn't agree with my swivel eyed views" into room 101??

Bravo on your selective quoting.

Chuck Carol Mcggifin, Jonathan Motson, Monarchy and Jonathan Davies in there too.

The Great Khali

Films that take it too far with sequels and i just gets boring / rubbish. (e.g. scary movie, american pie spin-offs...)

Messi love ins

People who are infront of you in a queue, with a full basket of shopping that takes ages to get scanned through. Then when you think, thats their shopping through and its you're turn, they ask for 40 fags, fair enough its my turn now you think. 6 lucky dips for wednesday and Saturday and can you check last nights numbers. Jesus, right it's my turn now surely... 30 pound on the gas, 20 on the electricity and a ten pound top up on 02. :banghead2:

The People's Chimp

This.

When was the vote?

Maybe one day Boomstick, maybe one day.

But being serious, I really feel for poor Robb, not only are his comebacks awful, but he's stuck in traffic, a seething mess.

sob.png

Sheiky Baby

But being serious, I really feel for poor Robb, not only are his comebacks awful, but he's stuck in traffic, a seething mess.

It's all about comebacks here isn't it? :rolleyes:

My 10 year old nephew had a similar thing to say about comebacks on Facebook the other day. Great intellects think alike I guess...

rossthejambo

:lol:

No worries, I'll look out for more of your wacky posts in future.

Wooosh, it would seem.

Back on topic, bus lanes are awesome. Last night, on the bus, whizzed up the lane alongside an almost mile-long queue of traffic. :smuggy:

Creepy Lurker

Robb's aiming for the 'act like I'm being sarcastic in the hope that it'll make me look like I got it' look, I reckon.

Just to clarify: it's 'argument', Robb.

Sheiky Baby

Robb's aiming for the 'act like I'm being sarcastic in the hope that it'll make me look like I got it' look, I reckon.

Just to clarify: it's 'argument', Robb.

Thanks man, you're coming across as a really intelligent guy.

Creepy Lurker

Now I'm worried that you may be being sarcastic, and may actually mean that I'm coming over as a po-faced dullard with anger management issues.

I couldn't take that, though, so I'm going to assume that you're being serious. Bearing that in mind, thanks for the compliment.

Bravo on your selective quoting.

Well it was better than listing the rest of your rant. I just picked out the groups of people that you sweepingly generalised.

You will note however I left out the two black people you listed, as I wasn't sure if they were listed due to them being black or due to reasons unknown.

Best not to confuse having a massive chip on your shoulder with being a racist eh??

Sheiky Baby

Great...

Anyways, back to non horrific posting...

To stop people crying I think folk should put forward 5 nominations instead of anyone picking anything for a definitive JKB room 101.

1. Bus Lanes

2. Egg Chasing

3. Jordan (Katie Price)

4. Cyclists

5. Skinny Jeans

Films that take it too far with sequels and i just gets boring / rubbish. (e.g. scary movie, american pie spin-offs...)

Messi love ins

People who are infront of you in a queue, with a full basket of shopping that takes ages to get scanned through. Then when you think, thats their shopping through and its you're turn, they ask for 40 fags, fair enough its my turn now you think. 6 lucky dips for wednesday and Saturday and can you check last nights numbers. Jesus, right it's my turn now surely... 30 pound on the gas, 20 on the electricity and a ten pound top up on 02. :banghead2:

People who take trolleys through basket only queues.................and get away with it. I'd shoot them :down:

Reminder: Please use the thread for listing items for room 101, and not for taking personal swipes at each other.

Thanks.

:thumbsup:

rossthejambo

Posters who take personal swipes at each other

Nominating yourself for Room 101? A noble sacrifice.

Napoleon  Wilson

X-factor/Britain's got talent/Pop Idol etc

Neds/Chavs.

Chart Music.

• 2 years later...

Gaelic.

Chan eil aon ch?nan gu le?r (N?l teanga amh?in go leor).

Tha mo bh?ta-foluaimein loma-l?n easgannan (T? mo sciorr?rthach plodaithe le heascanna). ;)

Sin an m?id ? seomra a c?ad 's a h-aon. :cheese:

Chan eil aon ch?nan gu le?r (N?l teanga amh?in go leor).

Tha mo bh?ta-foluaimein loma-l?n easgannan (T? mo sciorr?rthach plodaithe le heascanna). ;)

Sin an m?id ? seomra a c?ad 's a h-aon. :cheese:

My hovercraft is full of eels?

Archived