What are the excuses for Obuas 'performance' this week?

Fermit the Krog

Fermit the Krog

Or just ridiculously Shite and one of the laziest players ever to disgrace our badge?

It'll be a happy day when he finally leaves.

No excuses for Obua today,and none for anyone else either. The only player on the park worth pass marks went off before half time. We were bad, they were worse, difference they can score and we can't defend.

There were actually a couple of guys in front of me that thought he had a good game? What game were they watching? Cant trap the ball, cant head the ball and cant pass the ball. Effectively a man down before we start.

Fermit the Krog

Obua wasn't the worst today not by a long way. He won a lot of headers esp first half.

:lol:

He was absolutely awful and has been his entire Hearts career.

Still, he once danced funny on his way out of Riccarton.

No he wasn't.

Won headers and created a guilt-edged chance for Elliott. Obua had a better game than most in a Maroon jersey today.

Easy target. I can think of at least two full backs in the side who were much worse than Obua - and Obua was torture.

Bizarre to pick out a player who had a better game than at least 2 or 3 others.

This. Hamill, Taouil, Skacel and Elliott were all worse.

He is a lazy piece of ****, he should be find for not even trying to get into the game, he could have played with his three piece suit on and went straight up town for a night out and he wouldn't have smelled of sweat. The sooner we offload this imposter the better.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He is a lazy piece of ****, he should be find for not even trying to get into the game, he could have played with his three piece suit on and went straight up town for a night out and he wouldn't have smelled of sweat. The sooner we offload this imposter the better.

Agreed. Not one of Rudi's better days. They are rare unfortunately.

It's because he is black. He isn't good, but he's not the worst. It's no surprise that those who rant about him can't even spell.

Fermit the Krog

This. Hamill, Taouil, Skacel and Elliott were all worse.

Though 3 of they 4 have at least shown in the past they can perform.

It's the sheer consistency of his shiteness people are fed up with.

Waste of space.

Did not think he had a good game, but he shouldn't have been taken off. Particularly on the basis of defending set pieces where the team on at the end was very small.

As I said in the Roasters thread, Obua wasn't the worst player. He was weak on the ground, but won most balls in the air.

He played better than Rudi, and Rudi would NEVER have been heckled off the pitch.

Fermit the Krog

and Rudi would NEVER have been heckled off the pitch.

Why do you think that is?

Go on, dig deep. You'll get there.

Though 3 of they 4 have at least shown in the past they can perform.

It's the sheer consistency of his shiteness people are fed up with.

Waste of space.

Obua has performed in the past aswell.

Because there are a disturbingly large amount of Hearts "supporters" who are arseholes who don't know the meaning of the word "support".

Tyrion Lannister

He won a handful of headers and that was it. He couldn't control the ball, was woefully off the pace and didn't contribute a single moment of note to anything "good" to our performance today. What he does in training to warrant getting a start I have absolutely 0 idea.

Fermit the Krog

Because there are a disturbingly large amount of Hearts "supporters" who are arseholes who don't know the meaning of the word "support".

Not like you to jump in with both feet and make a James Hunt of it.

:vrface:

Rudi is a lazy sod most weeks, but he is capable of brilliance. I thought he showed less effort and ability than Obua today, so I thought he would have 'earned' the same treatment had he been subbed.

Your comment indicates that you believe Rudi has earned Immunity from criticism, which shouldn't be the case. Quite often Rudi is guilty of a lack of effort and hiding in games, but he is more of a goalscorer. I do love Rudi, but I will always admit when he's been rank.

My main point is that Obua should not have been jeered off. Hell, weren't we booing a fortnight ago Because Obua was playing well and we subbe him?

Not like you to jump in with both feet and make a James Hunt of it.

:vrface:

Quite.

My point is that noone in a Hearts shirt should be jeered off the park by the Hearts support. There are no exceptions to this rule.

Rudi is a lazy sod most weeks, but he is capable of brilliance. I thought he showed less effort and ability than Obua today, so I thought he would have 'earned' the same treatment had he been subbed.

Your comment indicates that you believe Rudi has earned Immunity from criticism, which shouldn't be the case. Quite often Rudi is guilty of a lack of effort and hiding in games, but he is more of a goalscorer. I do love Rudi, but I will always admit when he's been rank.

My main point is that Obua should not have been jeered off. Hell, weren't we booing a fortnight ago Because Obua was playing well and we subbe him?

Point being Skacel has built up quite a bit of leeway due to previous performances. Obua hasn't.

:thumbsup:

Quite.

My point is that noone in a Hearts shirt should be jeered off the park by the Hearts support. There are no exceptions to this rule.

Spot on. Achieves nothing

Quite.

Agreed.

He wasn't as bad as some, but those others are usually superior.

Obua is consistently shite.

It's not rocket science to work out why get gets more abuse FFS.

People comparing him to Rudi as far as jeers are concerned. :rofl:

He won a handful of headers and that was it. He couldn't control the ball, was woefully off the pace and didn't contribute a single moment of note to anything "good" to our performance today. What he does in training to warrant getting a start I have absolutely 0 idea.

Who did?

Fermit the Krog

People comparing him to Rudi as far as jeers are concerned. :rofl:

The logic some people apply is genuinely frightening at times.

Wouldn't say Obua had a good game today, but he certainly wasn't the worst. Taking him off left us with no-one in midfield or attack that could win the ball in the air.

I hope that we can move him on in the summer but feel he has become a scapegoat for alot of supporters. He set up our best chance of the game today and players like Hammill, Elliott and Skacel should shoulder the blame for today.

Scored a last minute winner against the vermin.

what have you done?

Obua had a hapless day, dwelt on the ball and lost it almost every time, although he isn't helped by the fact that most of the time, especially when anyone other than Black has the ball, our team try to pass it to his face. More bizarre is that even after he went off we didn't change tactics and Macdonald continued to hoof dreadful kicks to the channels where we had those two giants Driver and Suso. Appalling tactics.

Obus is a bit harshly treated imo. I'm usually quite a fan of Elliott but in the last few weeks he has been unbelievably out of form, but never gets much stick. The person who deserves it this week is Hamill. Cost us the game with a totally needless shove and if I was the manager I'd fine him and drop him, inexcusable.

Lets hope we start improving

Fermit the Krog

Scored a last minute winner against the vermin.

what have you done?

Ah, the Goal against Hibs. Surprised it's taken till the 2nd page tbh. Yes I celebrated it as much as any Hearts fan. :cheers:

As for your question, I've done ok for myself thanks and I'd be more of a loss to my employer than Obua will be to Hearts. :thumb:

Why boo your own player? He didn't pick himself.

Did I boo him???

Nope!

But I can understand if some people did. Thats football, it's been happening for ever. In the past we have actually had very good players unjustly booed by our own - Derek Ferguson, Kenny Black, Steve Fulton (at the beginning of his time with us) etc etc. It's not new and not only Hearts fans that do it.

Does it make it right? Probably not, but he is murder and people pay a lot of money to watch football so I can understand it. Frustration leads to these things happening. And Obua is very frustrating to watch.

Stevie W onder was on Twitter and even he admitted that Obua was cack

He never ever is the top man, player of the day or stand out ( for the right reasons that is ) Never, no wonder he gets caned

He's been here yonks and bar the exception offered he haw but some belters on here defend him to the hilt, toe curling and denial from some who cant or wont admit Boy David is an impostor

Did I boo him???

Nope!

But I can understand if some people did. Thats football, it's been happening for ever. In the past we have actually had very good players unjustly booed by our own - Derek Ferguson, Kenny Black, Steve Fulton (at the beginning of his time with us) etc etc. It's not new and not only Hearts fans that do it.

Does it make it right? Probably not, but he is murder and people pay a lot of money to watch football so I can understand it. Frustration leads to these things happening. And Obua is very frustrating to watch.

I booed. If he continues to shite out of every challenge and generally hide at every opportunity, I'll boo again.

******* rubbish.

The only player to rival his complete ineptitude was at right back.

Thats the best defence anyone can come up with :facepalm:

Well I don't see the point in singling out the 4th or 5th worst player today. I don't see any thread on how shite Skacel was? Obua's used as a scapegoat amongst the Hearts 'support'.

Archived