What are the excuses for Obuas 'performance' this week?

Fermit the Krog

I booed. If he continues to shite out of every challenge and generally hide at every opportunity, I'll boo again.

******* rubbish.

The only player to rival his complete ineptitude was at right back.

:thumbsup: Have to say I agree with this. It will definitely make him play better.

I'm off Obua and out of patience - head-knockdowns as a sole contribution is not good enough and if that was the reason he was

selected today, Sergio is a twang.

I think Sergio thought or assumed he would get other stuff as well as knock/flick-ons - He never and that's the truth.

I watched him for about 4-5 mins of the game - solely him - and his running around can sometimes appear bizarre...sometimes he would run to an opposition

player as opposed to a space.

He is simply not for Hearts and a Laslo shambles signing - others were rank too though.

The jeering of him was also rank

:thumbsup: Have to say I agree with this. It will definitely make him play better.

You could sing his name in the stadium from 3 hours before kick off, it won't make that chicken hearted ******* play any better.

I'll support any player picked who gives his all.

That rules him out.

You knock yourself out though.

I have defended Big O on here before because he has been picked on even when he played well. But today he looked uninterested and marking time until the end of the season.

Regrettably, he should not play again if this is his attitude.

But, as has been mentioned, neither should Rudi. He is a passenger now.

You could sing his name in the stadium from 3 hours before kick off, it won't make that chicken hearted ******* play any better.

That rules him out.

I support Hearts, not the individuals and as such I will support the team, including anybody who pulls on the shirt that day. I actually think if he hadn't had a vocal minority of fans on his back since he started here he would have been a lot better, nice guy who probably feels afraid to touch the ball because of arseholes in the crowd who boo him.

Richard Luffnan

That rules him out.

rules out most of the imposters

He's now reaching Nade shytness.

A think I didn't think was humanly possible.

A woeful, woeful player. One of the worst I have seen.

I support Hearts, not the individuals and as such I will support the team, including anybody who pulls on the shirt that day. I actually think if he hadn't had a vocal minority of fans on his back since he started here he would have been a lot better, nice guy who probably feels afraid to touch the ball because of arseholes in the crowd who boo him.

'Afraid', there's that word again. It's a wonder he leaves the house.

You seems to think he is capable of better, accept that he doesn't bring it, but support him anyway!

This 'I support anyone wearing maroon' patter is abysmal by the way. Just accepting what's there without criticism makes you Vlad's dream.

A total mug.

I bet you still think Paulo Sergio's a decent manager too.

Well I don't see the point in singling out the 4th or 5th worst player today. I don't see any thread on how shite Skacel was? Obua's used as a scapegoat amongst the Hearts 'support'.

Correct!

Wasn't particularly good today but was by no means the worst, however he is an easy target for the boo boys as was again proven today.

Correct!

Wasn't particularly good today but was by no means the worst, however he is an easy target for the boo boys as was again proven today.

You forget the rules of JKB/Hearts supporting: If someone plays well often enough, they're totally immune from criticism after a number of lazy, half-hearted displays. :rolleyes:

This place is chronic at times. :down:

'Afraid', there's that word again. It's a wonder he leaves the house.

You seems to think he is capable of better, accept that he doesn't bring it, but support him anyway!

This 'I support anyone wearing maroon' patter is abysmal by the way. Just accepting what's there without criticism makes you Vlad's dream.

A total mug.

I bet you still think Paulo Sergio's a decent manager too.

It is abysmal to support the team and hope it helps them rather than spit the dummy out because you feel there are better players not getting a game (based on zilch btw)and boo them instead?

I'm not against criticism of them in any way, booing like a brain dead moron at the game is not the way to go about it as it achieves nothing at all.

Paulo is a decent manager, he has a hard job here and has us in the top 6 and in a cup quarter. He isn't great by any means at all, but then again I don't operate on a bi-polar scale that states things must either be good or terrible, he is okay no more no less.

I have defended Big O on here before because he has been picked on even when he played well. But today he looked uninterested and marking time until the end of the season.

Regrettably, he should not play again if this is his attitude.

But, as has been mentioned, neither should Rudi. He is a passenger now.

Is it really any wonder he's looking disinterested though? He gets horrendous amounts of abuse every time he goes on the park. There's only so much anyone can take.

I'm sure if you went to your work and got the levels of abuse levelled at him for over 3 years you'd look a bit pissed off and disinterested as well.

He doesn't pick himself, he didn't give himself a 4 year deal. So why do we insist on berating him every single time he does something?

Is it really any wonder he's looking disinterested though? He gets horrendous amounts of abuse every time he goes on the park. There's only so much anyone can take.

I'm sure if you went to your work and got the levels of abuse levelled at him for over 3 years you'd look a bit pissed off and disinterested as well.

He doesn't pick himself, he didn't give himself a 4 year deal. So why do we insist on berating him every single time he does something?

As there are too many idiots in the stands who think the best way to deal with things they don't like is to do this:

You forget the rules of JKB/Hearts supporting: If someone plays well often enough, they're totally immune from criticism after a number of lazy, half-hearted displays. :rolleyes:

This place is chronic at times. :down:

Whole heartedly agree!

I try and dodge this place after a defeat for these reasons, some folk in here are utterly brutal, especially the armchair warriors!

Obua knows he's on his way out in the summer and his performance mirrors that. Pleae don;t play him again. I' far rather have one of the '19's players in who will give it a real go than someone who just swans around and really does not care. He was just dreadful today.

It is abysmal to support the team and hope it helps them rather than spit the dummy out because you feel there are better players not getting a game (based on zilch btw)and boo them instead?

I'm not against criticism of them in any way, booing like a brain dead moron at the game is not the way to go about it as it achieves nothing at all.

Paulo is a decent manager, he has a hard job here and has us in the top 6 and in a cup quarter. He isn't great by any means at all, but then again I don't operate on a bi-polar scale that states things must either be good or terrible, he is okay no more no less.

I booed him as he went off, I spent most of the game lamenting his 'efforts' though, laughing at some of them.

I thought his various submissions today meant he won what I can only assume was a bet with Hamill to look least like a professional footballer.

I honestly have to believe there a better players not getting a game; if Obua is really amongst the top 15 footballers at the club, we are in even more bother than I think we are. Bi-polar opinions? Not me. Bar one or two, our entire team today was meh.

As he sits counting his money, I am quite sure whether I booed or you cheered will matter not a toss to him.

If you are sufficiently happy with the performance today that you kept on only encouraging the team and not one bit of criticism left your lips, congratulations, you are easily pleased.

We could sit here going back and forward all night. I think David Obua is shite, he has threatened to prove me wrong no more than half a dozen times in the games I have seen him. He's been here for years.

I don't think he was the only shite player today by the way, far from it, but he is the only one who consistently fails to put in the one thing I expect as a bare minimum. Effort.

You disagree? I'll live.

Also re: Paulo. I wouldn't bank on a top 6 finish and given the draws we've had in the cup thus far, going out would have been abject failure. Auchinleck Talbot (1-0) and St Johnstone (just and after a replay) we've beaten in that tournament.

Move over Mourinho.

I booed him as he went off, I spent most of the game lamenting his 'efforts' though, laughing at some of them.

I thought his various submissions today meant he won what I can only assume was a bet with Hamill to look least like a professional footballer.

I honestly have to believe there a better players not getting a game; if Obua is really amongst the top 15 footballers at the club, we are in even more bother than I think we are. Bi-polar opinions? Not me. Bar one or two, our entire team today was meh.

As he sits counting his money, I am quite sure whether I booed or you cheered will matter not a toss to him.

If you are sufficiently happy with the performance today that you kept on only encouraging the team and not one bit of criticism left your lips, congratulations, you are easily pleased.

We could sit here going back and forward all night. I think David Obua is shite, he has threatened to prove me wrong no more than half a dozen times in the games I have seen him. He's been here for years.

I don't think he was the only shite player today by the way, far from it, but he is the only one who consistently fails to put in the one thing I expect as a bare minimum. Effort.

You disagree? I'll live.

Also re: Paulo. I wouldn't bank on a top 6 finish and given the draws we've had in the cup thus far, going out would have been abject failure. Auchinleck Talbot (1-0) and St Johnstone (just and after a replay) we've beaten in that tournament.

Move over Mourinho.

I think a lot of what you say is based on pure conjecture, however pretty much all of us as fans have to base our opinions on this.

Regards to the bit in bold, whilst I still don't agree with it, I find this a lot less objectionable to those who boo during a players performance or jeer him.

At the end of the day we all just want what is best for the club but have different views on how to achieve it. The really sad day for the club would be when fans start dividing and swiping at each other, so I'm glad to see we can still debate reasonably and fairly which should give us heart that it hasn't reached the doldrums just yet. :thumbsup:

Fermit the Krog

......horrendous amounts of abuse every time he goes on the park................... There's only so much anyone can take....................levels of abuse

:rolleyes:

He has however, on more than one occasion, rejected the opportunity to leave the club.

If things were so bad, you'd think he'd jump at such an opportunity, no?

I think a lot of what you say is based on pure conjecture, however pretty much all of us as fans have to base our opinions on this.

Regards to the bit in bold, whilst I still don't agree with it, I find this a lot less objectionable to those who boo during a players performance or jeer him.

At the end of the day we all just want what is best for the club but have different views on how to achieve it. The really sad day for the club would be when fans start dividing and swiping at each other, so I'm glad to see we can still debate reasonably and fairly which should give us heart that it hasn't reached the doldrums just yet. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Obua knows he's on his way out in the summer and his performance mirrors that. Pleae don;t play him again. I' far rather have one of the '19's players in who will give it a real go than someone who just swans around and really does not care. He was just dreadful today.

That's it for me, we've seen enough over the years that he's not going to add anything to the team and there's no way he'll offer anything when he's marking time until the summer. I didn't boo, I don't see the point but the majority of fans are just fed up seeing him either in the team or the squad. Just had too many of them who we knew we were going to get stuck with until their contract ran out.

At least by playing one of the 19's, it gives them a bit of experience before they are needed next season.

Archived