Wallace money?

Mad Dog Frazer

How can the club go about getting this money? Take it to court?

My god if we were due rangers any money the media, sfa, whyte blah blah ect ect....would be all over us making us pay up!! :yucky:

Have rangers paid us the full amount for lee Wallace?

It was to be paid in three instalments with the next to be in March. We would have to join the Q when it comes to being paid. I would imagine the tax man is at the head of that. I would be surprised if we recieve a dime.

Didn't I read on the other thread that the GFA (or SPL) are required to pay such debts from their TV monies?

Wallace should be returned to Hearts on his way to Everton and we should collect the fee.

As Rangers have not paid the fee he does not belong to them therefore there is no way he can be considered a Rangers asset.

Might be able to afford the win bonus tonight because of this.

They owe Dundee Utd too, their share of the gate reciepts from the cup game.

Still due the Pars for the away ticket money from the weekend. ?60k

Francis Albert

Didn't I read on the other thread that the GFA (or SPL) are required to pay such debts from their TV monies?

You might have read it on any one of the 20 times (at least) it has been posted on here in the last 24 hours. The Wallace money will be paid when due by Rangers and if not by the SPL withholding TV or sponsorship money due to Rangers. The SPL rules on this are crystal clear.

Wallace should be returned to Hearts on his way to Everton and we should collect the fee.

As Rangers have not paid the fee he does not belong to them therefore there is no way he can be considered a Rangers asset.

Might be able to afford the win bonus tonight because of this.

this^^

Dean Winchester

:)

I think they're just looking at the financial side in which case we probably won't get anything from Rangers. We will, however, instead get money that was due to Rangers from the SPL. :thumbsup:

will wallace be returned to us because of non payment?

No, I think he will be sold an asset of Rangers FC, but the SPL will probably have to give us the remainder of the cash due from Rangers for their finishing position money this season.

Francis Albert

will wallace be returned to us because of non payment?

See post 12, remember that we are not due another installment until July, and there's your answer.

OK am I missing something.

If I go and buy a car on hire purchase (which is what effectively the Huns did) and then default on my payments then the Car dealer will repossess the car.

So what the **** is different abotu this!

Get those **nts to **** and get our internatioanl class player back.

If I go and buy a car on hire purchase (which is what effectively the Huns did) and then default on my payments then the Car dealer will repossess the car.

when you but something like a car on an hp agreement, there is part of the contract that states what happens if you default, ie, repossessed. Unless the contract to sell wallace had same clause, then we cannot repossess him.

Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong but, at the HMSA AGM, I'm pretty certain that Fedetovas told us that all football debts owed to us would be paid (as per SPL rules), so we should be safe.

What I don't get is how they were able to sign a player at the weekend, given their financial situation. Never mind their attempt to sign Holt for ?1million in the transfer window.

When you buy the car it's on finance from a finance company, and they would arrange the repossesion not the dealer.

The SPL are our financial gaurantee that should Rangers fail to make all the payments, then they will make the payments from monies they (SPL) would otherwise have paid to Rangers.

oh ah grantona

the good thing is HMRC are a creditor so depending on what administrators agree with creditors (dundee was like 20p in a pound) i cant see HMRC settling cheaply but u never know we just have to hold out for high payment but i would reckon if we get half of what owed we would have done well.

I dont know what else we could do with the tax case being high profile can we go to uefa and ask why transfer embargo was not set by spl and sfa but at end of the day we dealt with the devil knowing this was hanging over them so out fault really should have been payment upfront or most upfront

Francis Albert

Will end up getting 1p for every pound owed if we are lucky!

I am assuming the continual barking up this wrong tree is some sort of wind up. If Rangers don't pay us the next installment due in July (they have not defaulted on any payment yet) then the SPL rules say we will be paid from Rangers' share of TV and sponsorship moneys.

Prince Buaben

the good thing is HMRC are a creditor so depending on what administrators agree with creditors (dundee was like 20p in a pound) i cant see HMRC settling cheaply but u never know we just have to hold out for high payment but i would reckon if we get half of what owed we would have done well.

I dont know what else we could do with the tax case being high profile can we go to uefa and ask why transfer embargo was not set by spl and sfa but at end of the day we dealt with the devil knowing this was hanging over them so out fault really should have been payment upfront or most upfront

I cant see HMRC agreeing to anything less than 75p.

Dean Winchester

I am assuming the continual barking up this wrong tree is some sort of wind up. If Rangers don't pay us the next installment due in July (they have not defaulted on any payment yet) then the SPL rules say we will be paid from Rangers' share of TV and sponsorship moneys.

It's rather ridiculous how the question is still coming up :lol:

You might have read it on any one of the 20 times (at least) it has been posted on here in the last 24 hours. The Wallace money will be paid when due by Rangers and if not by the SPL withholding TV or sponsorship money due to Rangers. The SPL rules on this are crystal clear.

If Rangers were to cease to be a part of the SPL what would happen to monies owed in future? Would we still receive those funds? If so, would it be when due or possibly before?

Rangers are governed by spl but in my opinion now that they are in administration every once of money they have goes into a pot and divided up.....wether that would include that money, I'm not sure but by rights the spl should be doing its upmost to protect its member clubs from suffering due to another clubs financial woe!

Francis Albert

Rangers are governed by spl but in my opinion now that they are in administration every once of money they have goes into a pot and divided up.....wether that would include that money, I'm not sure but by rights the spl should be doing its upmost to protect its member clubs from suffering due to another clubs financial woe!

If the SPL apply their very clear rules, Rangers don't have the money from TV revenues etc - any SPL clubs they owe money to get it to cover Rangers' debts.

There is I suppose an unlikely scenario whereby Rangers cease to be SPL members after they have pocketed the TV revenue moneys etc., and never reappear in some form in the SPL. That hardly seems a possibilty worth the level of attention it is getting on here.

What happens to lee wallace transfer fee rangers still due hearts 800,000

can hearts ask for lee wallace back in exchange for lee wallace and then sell him in the summer

Stupid Sexy Flanders

can hearts ask for lee wallace back in exchange for lee wallace and then sell him in the summer

I've seen this question answered literally ten times today alone on JKB.

I'm confused.....do we have our own Lee Wallace? What position does he play? Why are we giving him to Rangers?

Only chance of getting any money from the Huns is to complain to the SPL about them not behaving with the up most good faith in paying a fellow SPL team money due from transfer sales between member clubs. Apart from that we won't see another bean for Wallace.

Dean Winchester

Only chance of getting any money from the Huns is to complain to the SPL about them not behaving with the up most good faith in paying a fellow SPL team money due from transfer sales between member clubs. Apart from that we won't see another bean for Wallace.

:vrface: Have you even read the thread?

Archived