The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

2 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

27 hours and 11 mins, does not leave a lot of time to travel for a medical and put crayon to paper

Rangers maybe ask for a postponement tonight to get things moving 

Hagar the Horrible
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Rangers maybe ask for a postponement tonight to get things moving 

I Fistful of Yuan, 

Y70,000,000 Yuan, a fortune cookie and a bag of prawn crackers to be exact

10 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

27 hours and 11 mins, does not leave a lot of time to travel for a medical and put crayon to paper

medical can be done anywhere

If I can just clarify I don't know exactly when the Chinese transfer window shut. I've gone for 11pm. It is 28 February. 

China is 8 hours ahead so its coming up for 9pm just now.

Midnight would make the window closing 4pm tomorrow.

Tenderhooks. 

14 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

If I can just clarify I don't know exactly when the Chinese transfer window shut. I've gone for 11pm. It is 28 February. 

China is 8 hours ahead so its coming up for 9pm just now.

Midnight would make the window closing 4pm tomorrow.

Tenderhooks. 

It will be nothing but a damp squid.

Edited by Lovecraft

Hagar the Horrible
2 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

It will be nothing but a damp squid.

Remind me never to go to any of your fireworks displays if you are using fish as a detonation device?  It is Squib

Fish are meant to be damp, fireworks not so

9 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Remind me never to go to any of your fireworks displays if you are using fish as a detonation device?  It is Squib

I never even noticed that ??

20 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Whilst we wait on tenterhooks for the Chinese transfer window slamming shut, we could enjoy some of Mikey1874’s tenderhooks. ;)

Edited by Pistol1874

20 minutes ago, Pistol1874 said:

Whilst we wait on tenterhooks for the Chinese transfer window slamming shut, we could enjoy some of Mikey1874’s tenderhooks. ;)

:thumbsup:

48 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

It's been that way since Time and Memorial.

(we went through all this recently, no ?)

3 minutes ago, jambovambo said:

He cut off his nose. Spider face. 

Hagar the Horrible
28 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Just received permission to live tweet Dave King appeal against Court of Session decision in favour of takeover panel. Weather permitting it's off to Edinburgh tomorrow.

Must be going ahead then?  Its like one of those shows where you know everything is impossible for an outcome, but the legal team find some obscure ruling as the defence has a junior running into the court house just as the judge is about to give his deliberations?    Then again he might just get laughed out of court

ToadKiller Dog
1 hour ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

only Shandong Luneng Taishan  have a space left for a foreign player unless Morelos is African

I am sure Dave King knows a man in Johannesburg who can sort that. 

24 minutes ago, farin said:

Let the ”cold shouldering” begin. ?

Last throw of the dice by a man who thinks that  none of the rules apply to him.

1 hour ago, jambovambo said:

Maybe so but in this moment and time it's not.

alwaysthereinspirit
3 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Loving Lovecraft's work hear...

Hear hear. Or here here. Or hear here. Or here hear. Still loving it.

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Loving Lovecraft's work hear...

Could you be a bit more pacific, please? To all intensive purposes, this post makes no sense.

3 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Could you be a bit more pacific, please? To all intensive purposes, this post makes no sense.

I love the Pacific Ocean :greggy:

And 

“We couldn't report this at the time, for obvious reasons, but the city of London police have already paid compensation to those affected by the "illegal" search and proceedings to have police Scotland do the same are underway.”

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

It's got to only be a few hours now surely before the Chinese window slams shut?

No idea why it's taking this long, although to be fair it does take a while to load all that gold bullion at the port in Shanghai.

Hagar the Horrible

4 hours till the window slams shut, Fat Jabba will blame the latest offer on the weather?

don't think the court of session went ahead as there is no diet published???

37 minutes ago, Queensland Jambo said:

It's got to only be a few hours now surely before the Chinese window slams shut?

No idea why it's taking this long, although to be fair it does take a while to load all that gold bullion at the port in Shanghai.

4pm at latest 

alwaysthereinspirit
35 minutes ago, Queensland Jambo said:

King = "I'll spell it for you and just make the check out to cash please. D E L space B O Y"

alwaysthereinspirit
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

That is the Scottish sports media at its very best. So embarrassing.

Fill in as needed.

Alfredo Morelos stays at Newco as Man Utd sign Alexis Sanchez from Arsenal.

The Morales tripe was only to secure the Wonga loan. Portray him as a saleable asset  to help secure the deal over and above the ruins they put up against the orcs wishes.

Edited by Dannie Boy

7 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

The Morales tripe was only to secure the Wonga loan. Portray him as a saleable asset  to help secure the deal over and above the ruins they put up against the orcs wishes.

You're such a cynic. ;)

2 hours ago, jambovambo said:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/16053063.Ex_Rangers_execs_finally_in_the_clear_as_club_takeover_fraud_case_ends_with_no_convictions/

or as James Doleman puts it, 

“"No evidence" partly because Police Scotland conducted an search, later ruled illegal by the courts, leading to much of it being inadmissible.”

A Crown Office spokesman said: "Crown Counsel has considered the matter and instructed no further action on the basis that there is now no evidence of a crime.”

No evidence "NOW" ????? 

But The Herald won't say what happened to it ?  If it wasn't for bloggers you'd never know what goes on up there half the time. 

14 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Spot on though.

Indeed i wonder how much they paid for a mongolian footballer , he must be the stand out in Mongolian football to be worth more than 11million

1 hour ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

4 hours till the window slams shut, Fat Jabba will blame the latest offer on the weather?

don't think the court of session went ahead as there is no diet published???

First and last time you'll ever see the words Traynor and diet in the same post...

For clarity, Dave King's appeal has been rejected. Lord Glennie's judgement includes a provision that NOAL or Dave King may make the offer - but the offer MUST be made. Written judgement to follow.

@SFMonitor

Footballfirst
3 minutes ago, jambovambo said:

For clarity, Dave King's appeal has been rejected. Lord Glennie's judgement includes a provision that NOAL or Dave King may make the offer - but the offer MUST be made. Written judgement to follow.

@SFMonitor

It wasn't just Lord Glennie. Lords  Carloway and Drummond-Young also on the bench.

It was revealed in court that King had emailed the RIFC board at 10.15 this morning that NOAL would make the offer if his appeal failed.

Edited by Footballfirst

4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

It wasn't just Lord Glennie. Lords  Carloway and Drummond-Young also on the bench.

It was revealed in court that King had emailed the RIFC board at 10.15 this morning that NOAL would make the offer if his appeal failed.

But I though he said he has no control over NOAL.

:orly?:

• Maple Leaf locked this topic