The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Worst backtracking excuses ever? :rofl:

Easily! Actually pishing myself at this, it's a car crash from one of the worst posters on the board. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wow are you really putting up 10 days as a defence,,now that is sad.

Of course I don't know the exact date the interview was given so perhaps that might need checked but one thing is sure it was not given on the same day it was published so your maths are wrong .........If you are going to go on about dates to the minutest detail then get them right at least.

For the umpteenth time CJGJ, what exactly did I "misread" in my second post after the statement?

Your "why always me" attitude is hilarious. You point the finger at others on this topic by stating they are either wrong, ill-informed or apparently misread situations when they simply offer their opinion. However when it actually comes to saying why others are wrong, your silence is deafening.

In terms of the "10 days as a defence", that is rubbish. He said in September they were funded very comfortably for six months. It is October. They now need funding. These are facts. He lied: that is also a fact. So, to repeat my question one final time: what exactly did I "misread" in my second post after the statement?

Thanks in advance.

Lifted from the Hootsmon. "21:17Friday 30 October 2015.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/rangers-decide-to-delay-share-issue-1-3933374#axzz3q4CW5tL4

THE board of Rangers Football Club have decided against a share issue and listing on the ISDX market until criminal proceedings against Imram Ahmed, Charles Green and Craig Whyte, among others, have been concluded."

Copied from isdx.

http://www.isdx.com/files/pdf/ISDX-Growth-Market-Practice-note-on-working-capital-for-issuers-seeking-admission-2012-10.pdf

Sufficient working capital is a vital component to the proper functioning of a business and the implementation of a credible business plan.

Many businesses have gone into administration, not because they were unprofitable, but because they suffered from severe shortages of working capital to settle their outstanding liabilities.

ICAP Securities & Derivatives Exchange Limited (?ISDX?) does not require companies to demonstrate a history of revenue generation. Nonetheless it has certain key requirements for admission including:

? the provision of adequate working capital;

? a credible business plan; and

? a credible funding plan.

The Guidance Note to paragraph 34 states that whilst a working capital report is not required to be submitted with application documents, ISDX may require a particular issuer (and frequently does in practice) to justify its compliance with the working capital requirement. It is a specific responsibility of a Corporate Adviser to review the adequacy of the working capital prior to admission.

Do the Loan Rangers really think we are that stupid.

Edited by Dannie Boy

Absolutely DB. It must be a constant strain to continue pulling wool over the Orcs eyes. They wouldn't get an ISDX listing in a month of Sundays.

Haha im loving the twisting and wriggling of a certain poster on this thread.

I'm still waiting on this promised debate they kept saying they wanted.

I think CJGJ is correct to some extent - some on here indulge in the most ludicrous wishful thinking. The reading of Keith Jackson's piece the other day as some sort of PR move by the Huns being one glaring example. At the same time anyone who takes Dave King's words at face value is a fool. He lied about having a Nomad, he's lied about making things more transparent at Ibrox - they're more unclear now than ever - and, at the least he's given clear 'hints' that he's ready to chuck in millions but has invested comparatively little. My version of events is that no one outside the boardroom has a clue as to what the truth is, which might cause me a little concern if I were a Hun.

Was this the AIM site as I remember a discussion about the car park amongst some Rangers fans on that site, from what I can remember they came to this outcome no car park=no club deck, there was one of them who claimed he was a season ticket holder of the club deck and this was what he had been told by Rangers officials as well, he may have been talking rubbish but I do remember a discussion about the car park/club deck.

There were some real roasters on that site, but there was a few others who ripped the shit out of them, got quite heated at times.

Nope, not aim, the old rangers tax case site discussed it at length, it's the reason why sevco bought the carpark from the IPO money in 2012.

Make of this what you will......

http://rangers.co.uk...ate-on-funding/

After careful consideration the Board has determined that it is not appropriate to proceed with a share issue and listing on the ISDX market until the criminal proceedings being brought against Charles Green, Imran Ahmed, Craig Whyte and others are concluded.

The Board is satisfied that from a financial perspective there is no short term requirement for the funding that would have flowed from a share issue and that any funds that may be required for the Group will be made available as and when required from the existing shareholder / lenders.

Dave King, Douglas Park, George Letham and George Taylor have reaffirmed their commitment to making further loan facilities available to Rangers International Football Club PLC (RIFC) on the same no fees and no interest basis as the existing loan facilities and have also confirmed the continuation of the existing facilities which they are providing to RIFC on the same basis.

The facilities to be made available more than cover the projected shortfall for this Season and beyond. The Board further understand that additional facilities can be made available as and when required for investment in the team. Any such investment will be reviewed on a case by case basis in accordance with prior statements.

The Group?s accounts will be circulated to shareholders for approval in the next few days.

The lenders have indicated that, at an appropriate juncture, they would be prepared to convert their loans into share capital. To facilitate this, a resolution will be presented to the AGM to permit shares to be issued by RIFC on a non pre-emptive basis. The Board would like to see this resolution passed but this is not a condition of funding being made available. The resolution will be a special resolution and would require the support of 75% of those shareholders voting at the AGM. The Board recognises that funding of the sort being provided by its shareholder / lenders would more naturally be made available as an equity investment and believes it would be in the best interests of RIFC?s shareholders.

Nope, not aim, the old rangers tax case site discussed it at length, it's the reason why sevco bought the carpark from the IPO money in 2012.

Well it was also discussed at some length on the share site as well and their take on it was the same, basically who controls access to the car park controls the access to the club deck as well.

If Ashley controlled the car park all he has to do is close the car park and effectively closes the club deck at the same time.

I think CJGJ is correct to some extent - some on here indulge in the most ludicrous wishful thinking. The reading of Keith Jackson's piece the other day as some sort of PR move by the Huns being one glaring example. At the same time anyone who takes Dave King's words at face value is a fool. He lied about having a Nomad, he's lied about making things more transparent at Ibrox - they're more unclear now than ever - and, at the least he's given clear 'hints' that he's ready to chuck in millions but has invested comparatively little. My version of events is that no one outside the boardroom has a clue as to what the truth is, which might cause me a little concern if I were a Hun.

I agree some do deal in wishful thinking (on both sides of the debate).

This thread is effectively one big opinion piece until information is available and the current statements are no different, the truth is usually somewhere in between both ends of the spectrum.

Without giving this poster too much air time they continue to follow the same pattern

Give their opinion as fact

Dismiss vigorously anyone else's opinion as a fantasy wishful thinking post

State they are being persecuted for having a different opinion

Note that they will fight on the good fight and not be oppressed on this thread

Ask for a debate but refuse to engage in one

I actually like alternative views particularly this topic as we are dealing with numerous possible outcomes and rumours but its f%$"?$% tedious when the above pattern is repeated ad nauseum.

Back on topic soft loans look to be the way ahead with potential funding from the fans groups for a certain amount of shares and a seat at the table, I do believe they will need the cash sooner rather than later particularly if they lose the Green legal fees case.

Edited by Jamboelite

In a related topic, @tedermeatballs has been getting a beasting on Twitter for the last hour or so ....

By the orcs or by sensible fans who are fed up with his puff pieces for sevco?

By the orcs or by sensible fans who are fed up with his puff pieces for sevco?

Mainly by @TheTributeAct ...

Recent one ...

TheTributeAct ?@TheTributeAct 14m14 minutes ago

@tedermeatballs You don't know what I do but I'll never have to live with knowing I helped kill the two football clubs I loved most.

Heh

I come onto this thread whenever 'Football First' posts something which is generally insightful,truthful and factual and then there is CIGJ squirming and riggling in defence of his beloved huns, it is comedy genius.

I think they got the Scott Allen outcome they wanted. Expect more shenanigans to unsettle Hibs in January.

Absolutely, they played a power move and got Hibs weakened without spending a penny. Result for the smellies.

But they can't say they got all the players they went for, and the fact that Warburton says that after meeting King makes me think the GASL's actively putting out spin from all angles.

Everything's fine, go back to sleep little orclings

Ok, a quick summary of what is happening at sevco as per the pr:

1) dk staged a boardroom coup to rid sevco of the nasty ma/sd much to the orcs delight as he is a RRM

2) He brought on board the 3 stooges and mini me (paul murray) 

3) Stated he had a nomad lined up

4) stated he personally would invest 30m

5) Stated they were comfortably funded for 6 months

6) stated contracts would be renegotiated

7) SMSM duly reports that "rangers" are back, warbs is the new alex ferguson/brian clough, normal service will be resumed next year with the ugly sisters playing each

8) European football back at ibrokes inside 2 years

9) lots of adverts for sevco season tickets in the newspapers(particularly the herald and the daily sevco) dressed up as football reporting.

The reality:

1) No nomad

2) No stockmarket listing

3) No share issue

4) No overinvestment from the glib and shameless liar

5) Not funded for 6 months, probably not even funded for 6 weeks.

6) Have to issue a statement re further loans being available to get accounts signed off

7) Need to get the disapplication of pre emption rights passed by 75% of shareholders at the next agm to issue shares to the loanees(this will dilute other shareholders who are not in on the deal, wonder if the fan groups have realised that their shareholding will go down when this happens?)

8) MA/SD not going away and appear to be turning the screw on the new regime

9) major cashflow problems as they (as usual) are spending more than they earn

10) ibrokes needs massive spending to carry out repairs etc

11) Greens legal fees may need to be paid by sevco

12) huge question mark over the ownership of ibrokes and murray mints park due to forthcoming legal action

13) There will be lots of revelations during the court cases which will not make sevco look good(nor the smsm & sfa/spl)

Sevco look like a business that will go under unless someone is willing to write a blank cheque with almost no chance of ever getting the money back, king wont and I suspect that the other directors wont either, they may be rangers fans but I don't think they are stupid, kings lies are starting to be questioned not just by the internet bampots but by the orcs and also by his fellow shareholders and directors. Even if you get shares for your loans, they are almost worthless.

Why this is a surprise to people is beyond me, he has spent his whole business career lying, he has been convicted of fraud(41 times), branded a "mendacious witness" and "a glib and shameless liar" by judges in court cases.

Sevco are a financial basket case and hopefully will crash and burn soon.

Ok, a quick summary of what is happening at sevco as per the pr:

1) dk staged a boardroom coup to rid sevco of the nasty ma/sd much to the orcs delight as he is a RRM

2) He brought on board the 3 stooges and mini me (paul murray) 

3) Stated he had a nomad lined up

4) stated he personally would invest 30m

5) Stated they were comfortably funded for 6 months

6) stated contracts would be renegotiated

7) SMSM duly reports that "rangers" are back, warbs is the new alex ferguson/brian clough, normal service will be resumed next year with the ugly sisters playing each

8) European football back at ibrokes inside 2 years

9) lots of adverts for sevco season tickets in the newspapers(particularly the herald and the daily sevco) dressed up as football reporting.

The reality:

1) No nomad

2) No stockmarket listing

3) No share issue

4) No overinvestment from the glib and shameless liar

5) Not funded for 6 months, probably not even funded for 6 weeks.

6) Have to issue a statement re further loans being available to get accounts signed off

7) Need to get the disapplication of pre emption rights passed by 75% of shareholders at the next agm to issue shares to the loanees(this will dilute other shareholders who are not in on the deal, wonder if the fan groups have realised that their shareholding will go down when this happens?)

8) MA/SD not going away and appear to be turning the screw on the new regime

9) major cashflow problems as they (as usual) are spending more than they earn

10) ibrokes needs massive spending to carry out repairs etc

11) Greens legal fees may need to be paid by sevco

12) huge question mark over the ownership of ibrokes and murray mints park due to forthcoming legal action

13) There will be lots of revelations during the court cases which will not make sevco look good(nor the smsm & sfa/spl)

Sevco look like a business that will go under unless someone is willing to write a blank cheque with almost no chance of ever getting the money back, king wont and I suspect that the other directors wont either, they may be rangers fans but I don't think they are stupid, kings lies are starting to be questioned not just by the internet bampots but by the orcs and also by his fellow shareholders and directors. Even if you get shares for your loans, they are almost worthless.

Why this is a surprise to people is beyond me, he has spent his whole business career lying, he has been convicted of fraud(41 times), branded a "mendacious witness" and "a glib and shameless liar" by judges in court cases.

Sevco are a financial basket case and hopefully will crash and burn soon.

Well summarised on paper as a business they are a busted flush however football clubs are invariable never run like normal businesses, most of the time people give money not expecting a return however I suspect that they may get a few soft loans but massive cost cutting will be required which in turn means Rangers arent the Rangers of before as they wont have the spending power.

Edited by Jamboelite

I come onto this thread whenever 'Football First' posts something which is generally insightful,truthful and factual and then there is CIGJ squirming and riggling in defence of his beloved huns, it is comedy genius.

Post of the day.

This thread has gotten a bit boring and descended into personal battles. Nothing much is actually happening at Rangers. King either has money himself, or like Whyte, has a PR man who can make journos, creditors and fans think he has money that he is willing to spend. I do expect another crisis at Rangers but not for a while. Scotland is a football backwater nowadays, and all clubs are feeling the squeeze from paltry sponsorship deals and having so much financial muscle down in England.

Not so long ago if you had to put SPL clubs into England, the OF would top half of the Premiership And Hearts would be top end of the Championship. If you did it now, the Celtic would be in the Championship, and Rangers and Hearts would both be around bottom of league one...

This thread has gotten a bit boring and descended into personal battles. Nothing much is actually happening at Rangers. King either has money himself, or like Whyte, has a PR man who can make journos, creditors and fans think he has money that he is willing to spend. I do expect another crisis at Rangers but not for a while. Scotland is a football backwater nowadays, and all clubs are feeling the squeeze from paltry sponsorship deals and having so much financial muscle down in England.

Not so long ago if you had to put SPL clubs into England, the OF would top half of the Premiership And Hearts would be top end of the Championship. If you did it now, the Celtic would be in the Championship, and Rangers and Hearts would both be around bottom of league one...

Last paragraph is utter bollox

Too easy for some just to accuse others without fact or foundation. I don't really care too much what is posted personally about me and much of it is overboard but at least accept the facts not your fiction. As a season ticket holder, shareholder and FOH member then I think this little inference you make re 'HUNS' is sad but it seems predictable from those who simply want to try and tar others.

Of course in saying that some will want to believe it because it suits them to do so..I would hope the majority realise it's utter rubbish.

I would like to ask those who claim they want a debate to let me know what they want answered from me..to be honest I don't know why many talk about debate then when they get a debate come back and tell us there is none

So post a list of questions (Please not a book !!) and I'll try to give my viewpoint (I hope that will constitute a debate for some posters).......note again my viewpoint not the truth for that is unknown by all but a few who certainly don't post on here.

I don't know the truth but have an opinion. Other posters also don't know the truth but have an opinion.....because their posts fit what the majority want to hear they are more easily received by those reading this thread. That's simply how I see it .

Too easy for some just to accuse others without fact or foundation. I don't really care too much what is posted personally about me and much of it is overboard but at least accept the facts not your fiction. As a season ticket holder, shareholder and FOH member then I think this little inference you make re 'HUNS' is sad but it seems predictable from those who simply want to try and tar others.

Of course in saying that some will want to believe it because it suits them to do so..I would hope the majority realise it's utter rubbish.

I would like to ask those who claim they want a debate to let me know what they want answered from me..to be honest I don't know why many talk about debate then when they get a debate come back and tell us there is none

So post a list of questions (Please not a book !!) and I'll try to give my viewpoint (I hope that will constitute a debate for some posters).......note again my viewpoint not the truth for that is unknown by all but a few who certainly don't post on here.

I don't know the truth but have an opinion. Other posters also don't know the truth but have an opinion.....because their posts fit what the majority want to hear they are more easily received by those reading this thread. That's simply how I see it .

If Rangers weren't under the control of Dave King but actually a reliable character, the negativity would be a lot less understood. The evidence of King's misdemeanors are there for all to see and his recent rant would suggest the negative crowd have an understandable waryness of his actions and abilities, which let's face it involve other parties parting with their money. Seems to me there is enough uncertainty over rangers for negative over positive thinking, without it just being stuff that people want to hear.

I agree with CJGJ here it looks as though the three bears will be covering the shortfall. The way I see it is they are in now for penny so they are going to be in for a pound.

I agree with CJGJ here it looks as though the three bears will be covering the shortfall. The way I see it is they are in now for penny so they are going to be in for a pound.

Well I don't know if they will. There is some suggestion that two of the three bears have become increasingly frustrated with King and his unwillingness to pony up the amounts that he promised.

Personally, I can't see it. the big problem here is, these loans aren't just to get over a short term cash flow problem, they are actually income, they are fundamentally fecked because they spend more than they earn, and they have been doing this since they were formed in 2012. loans wont fix that, they just mean you limp on until that loan is spent then your back for another. If they can't balance the books in the scottish championship, 1st and 2nd divisions, how are they going to manage it in the premiership with higher wages and an expectation from the orcs that they will challenge smeltic?

Everyone involved with sevco need to decide now what they want to do, continue to carry on as they are=loans(and lots of them,10's of millions of pounds) which will never be repaid or cut your cloth according to your income and have a discussion with their fans about expectations, if they carry on with the loans, eventually they will run out of money, simple as that. If the 3 stooges are smart businessmen they will see that loans will not solve the problem and they will be kissing their money goodbye, I think this is already happening behind the scenes as the glib and shameless one has (surprise surprise) lied about his intentions.

Just because the club has released a statement stating that money is available should they require it, does not mean that when they actually try and draw it down that it will still be available, I think their statement was done solely to get the accounts signed of by the auditors. The exact same thing happened in a previous set of accounts, facility was available for the club, accounts signed of then lo and behold that facility was withdrawn and they had to borrow money from elsewhere.

Back to the car park/club deck. Saw a couple of "Ashley controls the car park" statements but I don't believe that's the case.

Ashley/MASH/SD have security over the car park (and other stuff) but unless they act on the loans and call in the security, sevco retain day to day control of the assets.

Not saying they might not lose control of the assets at some point, but not right now.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back to the car park/club deck. Saw a couple of "Ashley controls the car park" statements but I don't believe that's the case.

Ashley/MASH/SD have security over the car park (and other stuff) but unless they act on the loans and call in the security, sevco retain day to day control of the assets.

Not saying they might not lose control of the assets at some point, but not right now.

Sevco still own the car park, ashley simply has security over it for his loan. However, there has been a lot of speculation re the 5m loan and whether through the loss of AIM listing, nomad, L&L removed from the board and the refusal to repay it at the egm means that the loan is in default, don't think that will effect the car park at this stage but it may have an effect on the use of the IP, without knowing the small print of the loans we can just speculate at the moment but i'm sure our fearless journos in the smsm are on the case.....

There are only a handful of relevant facts to emerge from the 1700+ pages on this thread:

- The Rangers* are being allowed to operate whilst insolvent, just like in 2011/12, the last time they died

- Some form of salvation will be invented to resurrect them again the next time they die

- Our football authorities have wet dreams about Old Firm encounters

- We should all be grateful, because they are the people after all

Sevco still own the car park, ashley simply has security over it for his loan. However, there has been a lot of speculation re the 5m loan and whether through the loss of AIM listing, nomad, L&L removed from the board and the refusal to repay it at the egm means that the loan is in default, don't think that will effect the car park at this stage but it may have an effect on the use of the IP, without knowing the small print of the loans we can just speculate at the moment but i'm sure our fearless journos in the smsm are on the case.....

That's my take on events too.  If the loan is in default, then SD could demand repayment.  If repayment is not forthcoming, they could take control of the assets securing the loan.  For me, it hinges on whether or not the loan is in default, and, if so, what action SD decide to take.

King's sudden and unannounced 'jetting in' this week, coupled with his outburst against SD, suggests there may well be a problem brewing with regards the SD loan.

I don't think anybody has said Ashley controls the car park, it was as has been pointed out above that he may at some point have control of the car park if Rangers don't pay him his ?5m loan back or if the loan agreement is in default.

For the umpteenth time CJGJ, what exactly did I "misread" in my second post after the statement?

Your "why always me" attitude is hilarious. You point the finger at others on this topic by stating they are either wrong, ill-informed or apparently misread situations when they simply offer their opinion. However when it actually comes to saying why others are wrong, your silence is deafening.

In terms of the "10 days as a defence", that is rubbish. He said in September they were funded very comfortably for six months. It is October. They now need funding. These are facts. He lied: that is also a fact. So, to repeat my question one final time: what exactly did I "misread" in my second post after the statement?

Thanks in advance.

:whistling:

Glamorgan Jambo

Any sign of 'glib & shameless' supporting his team yesterday affer a hard few days watching Chelsea and the Bokke???

Sons of Struth have just put this statement on their Facebook page:

"I think its time we concentrated on the dealings of Mike Ashley and his Sports Direct empire and their attempts to destabilise our club.

Those with even a casual interest in the boardroom shenanigans at Ibrox will be well aware of his previous maneuvers to secure our stadium, buy naming rights of it for ?1.00, bully our board to reject Kings investment in favour of his loans (highlighted by my leaked Somers email) and control our boardroom with less than 10% of a stake holding.

As I have said previously, having business partners make a profit is no bad thing however when every dealing he has with our club is so heavily stacked in his favour then this can no longer be tolerated.

Our club has been ransacked enough by illegal methods in the past that to sit back and let borderline legal actions carry on unchallenged is unthinkable.

With the latest accounts due out any day now I am willing to guess we wont see much difference from the 75p from every ?10 spent by fans on merchandise that the last set highlighted.

Dave King released a hard hitting statement giving fans an insight in to how Ashley has treated our club and the lengths he has gone to curtail recovery of our clubs financial position.

I believe that this is Ashleys reaction to his control aspirations being scuppered by fans, King and the three bears who between them contrived to derail his master plan.

He got out pokered by groups of people who cared more for the club and true to form he cant forgive.

He is showing the classic behaviour of the child in the playground crying "its ma baw" but on a much grander scale.

Rangers fans have stood up in numbers against bullys and their tactics before and triumphed. We have the numbers to do it again.

Every single fan who still considers spending money on merchandise simply has to stop and think of who and why they are giving their money to. The argument that the club still makes something is wearing thin and we would actually profit more as a club from fans buying a couple of programmes or five pounds worth of Rangers Lotto tickets than buying a jersey.

We are hopefully now long past the stage were a small number of fans believed Ashley was the man to take us forward and those who confused the Rangers fans with tales of tens of millions of investment and Ashley wants us in europe have been successfully outed and shown for what they are worth. The fans who believed these tales are exonerated as they only believed the lies of some serial liars.

Any fans who still harbour thoughts that Ashley may not be a bad guy would be well advised to keep their eyes and ears opened for the next few days and weeks as we find out more about Ashley and his actions.

Ashley only wants one thing and thats our blue pounds, to give them up easily serves no purpose in the long term recovery of our club. We need a profitable merchandise agreement and partners who understand the importance of fairly constructed agreements.

If you dont have enough facts to convince you now then I am confident you will have plenty more by the end of the week.

Is it time to take our feelings to the streets and high streets again? I believe it is, just let me know how you feel."

Edited by The Gasman

Sevco's statement last week was a precursor to something happening soon as regards to Ashley, SOS's post confirms this it seems. Looks like they are preparing the hordes for some bad news. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Every single fan who still considers spending money on merchandise simply has to stop and think of who and why they are giving their money to. The argument that the club still makes something is wearing thin and we would actually profit more as a club from fans buying a couple of programmes or five pounds worth of Rangers Lotto tickets than buying a jersey.

This part of the statement is irrelevant as my understanding is that MA gets his ?? either from the stock left over which then has to be bought at RRP or he gets his money from the blue hordes buying it.

A few mentions of the accounts coming soon so it may well be a precursor to that bad news.

Sevco's statement last week was a precursor to something happening soon as regards to Ashley, SOS's post confirms this it seems. Looks like they are preparing the hordes for some bad news. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It certainly looks like that's what's happening :-)

Edited by Drumelzier

1. bully our board to reject Kings investment in favour of his loans

2.   As I have said previously, having business partners make a profit is no bad thing however when every dealing he has with our club is so heavily stacked in his favour then this can no longer be tolerated.

3.  Our club has been ransacked enough by illegal methods in the past that to sit back and let borderline legal actions carry on unchallenged is unthinkable.

4.  I believe that this is Ashleys reaction to his control aspirations being scuppered by fans, King and the three bears who between them contrived to derail his master plan.

5.  buying a couple of programmes or five pounds worth of Rangers Lotto tickets than buying a jersey.

6. The fans who believed these tales are exonerated as they only believed the lies of some serial liars.

7.  If you dont have enough facts to convince you now then I am confident you will have plenty more by the end of the week.

8.  Is it time to take our feelings to the streets and high streets again? I believe it is, just let me know how you feel."

If anybody were in any doubt just how deluded and thick the orcs really are then this statement should go a long to show anybody how thick they really are.

1.  I must have missed this investment from King.

2.  Your board signed the contracts numpty.

3.  Best not to say what I think about that part.

4.  I believe Ashley's master plan is still to occur.

5.  In other words we need hard cash now. 

6.  Only one serial liar connected with Rangers and it's not Ashley.

7.  Oh!, I can't wait.

8.  Is this a threat of social unrest?

"If you dont have enough facts to convince you now then I am confident you will have plenty more by the end of the week."

Yep something about to go pop. :)

Positively salivating at the prospect of this weeks accounts :-)

And civil unrest, a couple of Rangers fans (with SD bought tops) standing out SD moaning "its no fair" to an underpaid employee on a zero hour contract. MA will be rolling about laughing uncontrollably in a puddle of his on piss, id imagine.

The Mighty Thor

"I think its time we concentrated on the dealings of Mike Ashley and his Sports Direct empire and their attempts to destabilise our club.

Those with even a casual interest in the boardroom shenanigans at Ibrox will be well aware of his previous maneuvers to secure our stadium, buy naming rights of it for ?1.00, bully our board to reject Kings investment in favour of his loans (highlighted by my leaked Somers email) and control our boardroom with less than 10% of a stake holding.

As I have said previously, having business partners make a profit is no bad thing however when every dealing he has with our club is so heavily stacked in his favour then this can no longer be tolerated.

Our club has been ransacked enough by illegal methods in the past that to sit back and let borderline legal actions carry on unchallenged is unthinkable.

With the latest accounts due out any day now I am willing to guess we wont see much difference from the 75p from every ?10 spent by fans on merchandise that the last set highlighted.

Dave King released a hard hitting statement giving fans an insight in to how Ashley has treated our club and the lengths he has gone to curtail recovery of our clubs financial position.

I believe that this is Ashleys reaction to his control aspirations being scuppered by fans, King and the three bears who between them contrived to derail his master plan.

He got out pokered by groups of people who cared more for the club and true to form he cant forgive.

He is showing the classic behaviour of the child in the playground crying "its ma baw" but on a much grander scale.

Rangers fans have stood up in numbers against bullys and their tactics before and triumphed. We have the numbers to do it again.

We are hopefully now long past the stage were a small number of fans believed Ashley was the man to take us forward and those who confused the Rangers fans with tales of tens of millions of investment and Ashley wants us in europe have been successfully outed and shown for what they are worth. The fans who believed these tales are exonerated as they only believed the lies of some serial liars.

Any fans who still harbour thoughts that Ashley may not be a bad guy would be well advised to keep their eyes and ears opened for the next few days and weeks as we find out more about Ashley and his actions.

Ashley only wants one thing and thats our blue pounds, to give them up easily serves no purpose in the long term recovery of our club. We need a profitable merchandise agreement and partners who understand the importance of fairly constructed agreements.

If you dont have enough facts to convince you now then I am confident you will have plenty more by the end of the week.

Is it time to take our feelings to the streets and high streets again? I believe it is, just let me know how you feel."

So big Mike's going to jam it right up them this week aye?

:scenes:

Those with even a casual interest in the boardroom shenanigans at Ibrox will be well aware of his previous maneuvers to secure our stadium, buy naming rights of it for ?1.00, bully our board to reject Kings investment in favour of his loans (highlighted by my leaked Somers email) and control our boardroom with less than 10% of a stake holding. NONE so far. And King crashed the share price too.

Except Sevco were SO desperate for cash that MA got what he wanted and saved Sevco at the same time.

These people have no idea what they are talking about , clearly.

With the latest accounts due out any day now I am willing to guess we wont see much difference from the 75p from every ?10 spent by fans on merchandise that the last set highlighted.Shame , but you need a long spoon to sup with the devil.

See above- MA saved their club from oblivion, otherwise there would have been no "recovery" from certain doom.

So what is King's master plan ? Apart from crashing the share price ?

He got out pokered by groups of people who cared more for the club and true to form he cant forgive.MA got Sevco on a plate thanks to King's behavior. Looks like he's doing pretty good - for SD, anyway.

He is showing the classic behaviour of the child in the playground crying "its ma baw" but on a much grander scale.If there is any child in the playground it's King , who is crying like a baby cos he can't get the club on the cheap , and MA holds all the aces.

Rangers fans have stood up in numbers against bullys and their tactics before and triumphed. We have the numbers to do it again. Didn't stand up to SDM, CW or CG that I can recall - and certainly to no good effect.

We are hopefully now long past the stage were a small number of fans believed Ashley was the man to take us forward and those who confused the Rangers fans with tales of tens of millions of investment and Ashley wants us in europe have been successfully outed and shown for what they are worth. The fans who believed these tales are exonerated as they only believed the lies of some serial liars.When did MA ever say he cared a toss if Sevco get into Europe - he doesn't give a toss if his beloved NUFC get into Europe !

He saved Sevco from oblivion - and this is the thanks he gets. How ungrateful can you be.

Ashley only wants one thing and thats our blue pounds, to give them up easily serves no purpose in the long term recovery of our club. We need a profitable merchandise agreement and partners who understand the importance of fairly constructed agreements. You don't say.

Is it time to take our feelings to the streets and high streets again? I believe it is, just let me know how you feel." I hope the polis are reading this.

I P Knightley

We are hopefully now long past the stage were a small number of fans believed Ashley was the man to take us forward and

those who confused the Rangers fans with tales of tens of millions of investment and Ashley wants us in europe have been successfully outed and shown for what they are worth.

The fans who believed these tales are exonerated as they only believed the lies of some serial liars.

I don't think it was a "small number of fans"; the majority of Rangers fans seem to blindly believe that anyone with a bucketful of cash is the 'man to take us forward'.

That second part - who was it who "confused the Rangers fans with tales of tens of millions of investment"? This seems to suggest that it was Ashley whilst the stories I've been following say the exact same thing for King. Perhaps it's just that King hasn't been 'outed and shown for what {he} is worth". At least not to the satisfaction of the Scottish press and the Rangers fans; I thought that the South African judge did a pretty decent job doing just that.

How many times do they need to be exonerated?

Do the SoS not realise that the blue pound isn't exactly something readily available these days...?

With government cuts the ability to squander giros on blue shell suits, inapporiately tight fitting replica strips and baseball caps is not like it used to be!

• Maple Leaf locked this topic