Juke Box Jury

Ivan Drago

right, lets see if this gets off the ground. Post a youtube video of a song, and then four posters decide if its a 'hit' or a 'miss', then someone posts another song. you cannot post a song until the last one has received the 4 votes to decide if its a hit or a miss.

I'll start :)

miss for me.

Sounds like what supergrass were doing 10 years ago. The singer sounds like the guy from Mercury Rev.

miss for me.

Sounds like what supergrass were doing 10 years ago. The singer sounds like the guy from Mercury Rev.

Yeah, I can see the Supergrass thing. Dunno about Mercury Rev though. I like 'em but the singer is woeful! This bloke's a lot better.

Yeah, I can see the Supergrass thing. Dunno about Mercury Rev though. I like 'em but the singer is woeful! This bloke's a lot better.

He sounds really similar to me.

Deserters songs by Mercury Rev is a brilliant record. I'm not really into indie music but i like that one.

Miss, funky vid though.

I's still a bit traumatised by the first one. Do people not realise you are allowed to leave gaps in the sound anymore. It was more of a contest between musicians than a song. I'm glad I don't know who it was.

ArmiyaRomanova

Miss - too basic. I'd like to like the Wu, but on this evidence....

OK, try this... an old favourite, didn't know there was a video for it - and what a video!

incidentally, there were a couple more posts on this thread late last night (Devo etc...), and now they've vanished. Eh?

Can we get back to the OP's format. 4 hits or misses on a tune then post a new one.

This is getting like "what are you listening to"

We are still on Cosanostra's song.

ArmiyaRomanova
Can we get back to the OP's format. 4 hits or misses on a tune then post a new one.

This is getting like "what are you listening to"

We are still on Cosanostra's song.

There are four hits/misses on Cosanostra's track....

So it should be the next (mine) up for consideration.....

It was all going sho shwimmingly until jamiej29....

Anyway, here it is again...

That thing cosanostra posted is s hit e (remove the spaces to get a monumental thumbs down from me).

So, that'll give us ArmiyaRomanova's one which I'm just waiting on download finishing.

Just wondered if CCP meant 4 votes for hit/miss or just 4 votes in total before posting next clip - obv AR ain't in doubt, tho' I'd've interpreted it t'other way.

Just wondered if CCP meant 4 votes for hit/miss or just 4 votes in total before posting next clip - obv AR ain't in doubt, tho' I'd've interpreted it t'other way.

nah, just 4 votes

Avant Garde in the 80's - MISS today.

If I'm understanding the rules it's time for another :-

don't think this was ever released ..HIT or MISS

ArmiyaRomanova

Moderately amusing, but I don't think I could stand hearing it a second time, and for that reason - Miss-take.

das hodge's is a HIT for me.

you'll need to join the Q Deek ;)

I was posting at the same time as das hodge, sorry about that. :o

JTnuts is a HIT for me, i have no desire to see anyone move like Michael Jackson though, thats just wrong

Archived