Shotgun Music!

Harry Palmer

Harry Palmer

I give you 'Scouting for Girls'...

They suck horses ass, big time! For weeks I've had to put up with 'Elvis Isn't Dead' followed by 'She's So Lovely', followed by 'Elvis Isn't Dead' repeat ad infinitum. :sterb003::ahhhhhhh:

Any others?:booze:

Malcolm Tucker

Scouting for Girls, The Feeling, The Fratelli's.

All p!sh over-rated bands.

I cannot stand Hot Chip.

They make the worst music i've ever heard and their singer's voice sounds like fingernail down blackboard screeching.

They suck horses ass, big time! For weeks I've had to put up with 'Elvis Isn't Dead' followed by 'She's So Lovely', followed by 'Elvis Isn't Dead' repeat ad infinitum. :sterb003::ahhhhhhh:

Their new song is just as bad too!

Making it even worse every time i hear it on the radio it seems to get stuck in my head for the next 2 hours :mad:

Really don't like them!

Also can't stand the songs by Madonna, Britney Spears and Goldfrapp which seem to be played constantly on Radio 1 right now

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I cannot stand Hot Chip.

They make the worst music i've ever heard and their singer's voice sounds like fingernail down blackboard screeching.

I quite like Hot Chip. :cool:

Really fecking hate that 'Plain White Tees' song, Delilah I think it's called.

It genuinely makes me angry when I hear it. :mad:

Downloaded them for my wife the other week and even she is ****ed off with them now.Every single song sounds exactly the same with that piano bit in the middle of every track.

blondejamtart

If Scouting For Girls are shotgun music, I'd be first in the queue to pull the trigger! Cannot stand them -abso-bloody-lutely abysmal!

I find alot of bands 2nd albums pretty bad "kaiser chiefs/feeling/fratellis new song"

find most bands first album is quite good, sort of rough sound, but the 2nd album comes out and it sounds like manufactored pop music,

Dr Ian Malcolm

The Feeling should be forcibly disbanded and have their hands cut off so they can never even attempt to perform again. I mean a male band with a reference to emotion for a name? To make it worse the vocalist is married to Sophie Ellis Bexter - how?

Scouting for Girls are gash and hopefully their first albulm is their last.

Kaiser Chiefs annoy me as well - don't like their songs and playing T in the Park in successive years with the same set is sheer laziness. Having said that I actually don't mind Ricky Wilson all that much.

Jambojohnnyboy

I'll see your scouting for girls and raise you up with Westlife and any of that kinda pish!

A Boy Named Crow

The Black Kids. Didn't really hate them till I saw their video - far too much enjoyment on display. Music should be about agony and inner despair!!!

Scouting for Girls are Total and Utter ferkin murder!!

One's i'd go for are Kaiser Cheifs, The Veiw,Kooks and any Boy Band that are made to con young girls out of their pocket money!!

Another one is, I don't know the name, BUT, If he was a rock star he'd Blah de ferkin Blah...Everytime I hear that song I want to pock big needles into my ears!! :mad:

funktasticlad

Mika, scissor sisters, travis and scouting for girls are the worst offenders utter mindnumbing ****e thats on the radio all the time.

Harry Palmer

BUMP!

I noticed a Westlife 'Raise me up' boolx thing. As I said on my original post many moons ago(!!) 'Scouting 4 pesh! I was listening to one radio station when they were put on so I changed stations, and you guessed it!

Cheese is Lovely!

Any ©rap.. Notice the silent c!?

Archived