The Brain Is amazing Is It Not?

MackaysCentreSpot

MackaysCentreSpot

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig huh?

It is indeed, I have recently used this particular document on a Communications training course.....went down a treat, some people are very easily amused.

coppercrutch
It is indeed, I have recently used this particular document on a Communications training course.....went down a treat, some people are very easily amused.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Are your letters and words round the right way ?

MackaysCentreSpot
I have no idea what you are talking about. Are your letters and words round the right way ?

Do you need some assistance ?

coppercrutch
Daily sex impairs your ability to read. :cool:

I have no idea what anyone on this thread is talking about.

coppercrutch
How?

Are you deaf?

What is happening on this thread ? It has all gone funny.

Gobbledeegook. :confused:

So if a normal brain can read words that are both correctly written OR all jumbled up. Dyslexia must be a more serious problem than I thought!

So if a normal brain can read words that are both correctly written OR all jumbled up. Dyslexia must be a more serious problem than I thought!

Yep. Despite popular misconceptions (and my lousy anagram joke above) reading letters or words backwards isn't what dyslexia is about.

Archived