Bitter hobo roasters (Merged Threads)

Le Chat

We are still a PLC, although not quoted on the Stock Market. All companies quoted on the Stock Market are PLCs, but not all PLCs are quoted.

VR would easily win a vote at an EGM because of the size of his shareholding, but the existence of other shareholders means that he must still go through the formalities of sending them the relevant documents and holding the meeting.

Thanks Gibbo

portobellojambo1

I'm led to believe the shock news is that Alex Salmond has asked Neil Doncaster if we can be either docked some points or even thrown out of the league.

The reason for this is that UBiG have put in a bid to purchase the Scottish Parliament building, and take over the workings of the parliament, as this has been identified as a means of controlling the media mafia. The bid submitted was ?1.5 billion, Alex Salmond was alerted and found the bid offensive. Although his thoughts were that Romanov could probably do a better job than the present Scottish Parliament in general, he felt the offer should have been nearer ?2 billion, hence why he has approached Neil Doncaster. We'll just need to await developments on that one.

Barney Rubble

The question was if anyone had heard anything. To me it doesn't matter where a rumour comes from as the word is rumour and is generally not true. I've had some terrible info passed by jambos just the same as hibees. I'll take it that no one has heard anything then.

Maybe hiveees.net is the place for you !

Geoff Kilpatrick

We are still a PLC, although not quoted on the Stock Market. All companies quoted on the Stock Market are PLCs, but not all PLCs are quoted.

VR would easily win a vote at an EGM because of the size of his shareholding, but the existence of other shareholders means that he must still go through the formalities of sending them the relevant documents and holding the meeting.

Dave Smith couldn't find this, so this can't be true. :rolleyes:

Alwaysinourshadows

I'm led to believe the shock news is that Alex Salmond has asked Neil Doncaster if we can be either docked some points or even thrown out of the league.

The reason for this is that UBiG have put in a bid to purchase the Scottish Parliament building, and take over the workings of the parliament, as this has been identified as a means of controlling the media mafia. The bid submitted was ?1.5 billion, Alex Salmond was alerted and found the bid offensive. Although his thoughts were that Romanov could probably do a better job than the present Scottish Parliament in general, he felt the offer should have been nearer ?2 billion, hence why he has approached Neil Doncaster. We'll just need to await developments on that one.

Alex Salmond is a jambo though

Cardiac Rucksack

This. Your ITK so def this.

portobellojambo1

Alex Salmond is a jambo though

Ah, but is he though, i think this might all come out if an investigative journalist gets involved. They might also discover that he wasn't born as Alex, but what we now see is actually the result of a sex change operation which went horribly wrong.

Independence

Ah, but is he though, i think this might all come out if an investigative journalist gets involved. They might also discover that he wasn't born as Alex, but what we now see is actually the result of a sex change operation which went horribly wrong.

I can confirm that he is a Hearts fan. I cannot give any confirmation regarding the sex change comment.

I can confirm that his enemies are getting more bitter as time passes and polls show that his support is increasing.

Sad comments really!

Geoff Kilpatrick

I can confirm that he is a Hearts fan. I cannot give any confirmation regarding the sex change comment.

I can confirm that his enemies are getting more bitter as time passes and polls show that his support is increasing.

Sad comments really!

You may not have realised that PJ1 is making pish up to show what pish vermin.net is dreaming up. This is nothing to do with politics.

:cornette:

they really would be far better off just killing themselves now. just to save from suffering any more of the utter misery that fills each and every one of their lives.

portobellojambo1

You may not have realised that PJ1 is making pish up to show what pish vermin.net is dreaming up. This is nothing to do with politics.

The sad thing is Geoff at least one (possibly two, I'm still trying to determine if Alwayinourshadows response was a touch of subtlety which went over my head) person on this thread has taken it as gospel, although from said person it was an expected form of response. It is frightening that some people can read or hear something and accept it as the truth immediately.

For the benefit of Independence the content of both my previous posts on this thread were a nonsense, as Geoff has picked up on, and were put together in response to the nonsense being thrown together on a Hibernian website. I actually did it in what I thought was a humorous way, one which would ensure no one would believe there was any truth in it, unfortunately you have bitten for some reason, and responded in your usual politically driven manner.

Problem Officer?

Just realised what the thread title was.

Auchinleck only had about 1,800 yesterday, which means we still had 7,000 there.

They aren't even getting that for SPL games, never mind a game against juniors. They had less than 7k against Inverness the other week.

The mind seriously boggles, what a bunch of absolute morons.

ToadKiller Dog

I can reveal that the club will make the news at least twice within the next week , one which will lead to those on the hat kicking side to say its the right decision but its Vlads fault we are in this mess ,Others will get all smug with good old Vlad( leading to at least 6 new posts on the Romanov Statue thread ) . Another which will lead the Vlad side to say its not good but needed with the usual added jokes while the Hat side will say another embarasing moment and will you Vlad Rimmers ever get yer head out vlads arse or the likes (at least 3 new posts on the Romanov statue thread ).

When friday comes we will all look forward to the match

So a normal week in the life of kickback and hearts .

Barney Rubble

I think i know what they may be alluding to , can anyone remember when this consortium of businessmen was first mooted in december and someone said that the first 10 days in January will be crucial for some reason or other and that we could fall into the ABYSS !!!! after that date .

I think i know what they may be alluding to , can anyone remember when this consortium of businessmen was first mooted in december and someone said that the first 10 days in January will be crucial for some reason or other and that we could fall into the ABYSS !!!! after that date .

So we are doomed?

They are utter roasters.

Had the misfortune of talking to one of these delusional retards yesterday. Apparently none of our goals on Monday should have stood. Hibs should have won the game - if it wasn't for a dodgy ref they would have!

After getting over the shock of this failure in the care in the community system, I let loose with around 110 reasons why Hibs are pish.

shaun.lawson

The usual pish. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Though is the chap who's on about Tynecastle already having been sold ( :rolleyes: ) maybe on about this?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/75763443/Hearts-MG01S-18-03-11

http://www.scribd.com/doc/75763631/Hearts-MG01S-04-02-11

It's just that, as ever with that lot, it's a long, long way from what they're suggesting.

I heard the following from a source directly inside Tynecastle. I believe it to be 100% true and accurate.

Hibs are utter garbage.

Look, if this information came from SERGEI, then it's completely rock solid. I've read a bunch of his posts over the years, and he's always on the money, dead accurate.

Rembember the 250 occasions on which we've been declared bankrupt? He predicted all of those. And the flats built on Tynecastle? Another slam dunk from the Serg-meister.

It's best we just accept it.

:whistling:

kennyblack'sshot

One of them says this as if it's a bad thing:

I hope they enjoyed watching......

Morton

Glen

Mullen

Smith

Robinson

....because they'd better get used to it.

I am so looking forward to a team continuing those players winning the next derby. Two of them - Glen and Smith - joined the long list of players who have scored against Hibs when they were about the same age as Mullen and Morton and Robinson was streaks ahead of any Hibs midfielder in the last derby.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Its got to Ecks ears , Romanov planning a military Coup and to oust Salmond a declare himself the dear leader of Scotland ?

I hope Mr Romanov is ready for some scrutiny of his social policies.

Disaster waiting to happen.

One of them says this as if it's a bad thing:

I am so looking forward to a team continuing those players winning the next derby. Two of them - Glen and Smith - joined the long list of players who have scored against Hibs when they were about the same age as Mullen and Morton and Robinson was streaks ahead of any Hibs midfielder in the last derby.

Robinson scored at ipox too when he was only 16 or just 17 so he must be bricking himsel wi the intimidating atmosphere all they seats make at fester.

Look, if this information came from SERGEI, then it's completely rock solid. I've read a bunch of his posts over the years, and he's always on the money, dead accurate.

Rembember the 250 occasions on which we've been declared bankrupt? He predicted all of those. And the flats built on Tynecastle? Another slam dunk from the Serg-meister.

It's best we just accept it.

:whistling:

Hey dont knock it did you see L Orient on the TV the other week.

Barry Hearn being the business man he is. They had four independant stands so what does he do? He filled in all the corners with a block of flats in each corner. Working out the logistics must have been hard but look at the return he must have got, probably impossible at Tynie but should we move and say 20 flats in each corner of a new stadium all jambos wanting to live there!!!!

Plenty revenue return, although I conceed not a great time for it :yucky:

Problem Officer?

What poster is this Sergei guy by the way?

And that Dashing Bob S is an absolute zoomer as well.

The People's Chimp

The usual pish. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Though is the chap who's on about Tynecastle already having been sold ( :rolleyes: ) maybe on about this?

http://www.scribd.co...-MG01S-18-03-11

http://www.scribd.co...-MG01S-04-02-11

It's just that, as ever with that lot, it's a long, long way from what they're suggesting.

Only Hibs fans could take a standard security in favour of UBIG and turn it into "Tynecastle was sold to a strange Lithuanian Company in June."

I loved this post:

I hope they enjoyed watching......

Morton

Glen

Mullen

Smith

Robinson

....because they'd better get used to it.

You know, I really did enjoy watching Glen and Smith when they scored at Easter Road. laugh.gif Or Robinson as we strolled the last derby 3-1. laugh.gif

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Always amazes me how Hibs fans know more than anyone else what is happening at Hearts.

They're obsessed with the Famous.

Archived