Bitter hobo roasters (Merged Threads)

Le Chat

Posts 9, 15 & 21 from this thread on flumps.net http://www.hibs.net/...28Yams%29-8-895

Portion of main stand closed due to storm damage (surrounded by scaffolding), Gorgie Road end floodlight failure at start of game which remained off (and not fixed throughout game).....oh and I have some more info not for a public board, but let's just say it's going to be a very interesting week ahead for Hearts (honestly cannot say.....I know that's bad cos it attracts the old 'why say it then')......even little ole me was surprised. I am one of the few (I think) that actually want Hearts to remain in the SPL and get through this episode, as I think we (Hibs) need them around for a few reasons (footballing). But I was very shocked today and indeed, I think Hearts are in a perilous position now.......the brink I don't think covers it.

Also.....never knew this until today but Romanov sold Tynecastle last year to a Lithuanian company (which he no doubt has a hand in, but unknown).....but this means it's a huge stumbling block for this 'consortium' as Romanov now does not need to give them details......any purchase of Hearts means that they would have to lease the stadium (if they didn't buy it) from this Lith company....papers were signed of last June apparently. Maybe someone like CG or greenginger could clarify why he would asset shift like that (if indeed he has done.....but the info is correct according to my wee snout)

To be fairto the yams people connected with ATFC were telling anyone who would listen that they would bring between 5 and 7k to the Black Hole. To help out some previous poster there are rumours doing the rounds in HMFC circles that at least 8 who played against HFC have been told they will not play again for the club. Then again this may be keech. However there is apparently a story going to break which will rock the club more than a little a great deal more than a little. My source works with/for an MSP and says that even Mr Salmond has heard it and was shocked sadly he would not elaborate for fear of repercussions. Yet again though this may be keech.

It must be horrible following a team that is so shite that spewing absolute horseshit is the only way of getting your jollies.

Alex Salmond is shitting bricks :rofl:

Those bitter *******s deserve to follow that shite. Wallopers.

Over on junkie.net there is a thread talking about the attendance yesterday. It quickly develops that they have heard that there is a story that is going to be extremely bad news for us. They even go as far as saying that the story has even gotten to the ears of Alex salmond. I know that lot have been talking mince for years but has anyone heard anything through the grapevine about a story ready to break that's going to hurt us badly.

PS. The original purpose of the thread was to poke fun at yesterday's crowd at Tynecastle which, incidentally, was 2,000 higher than for their last non-derby SPL match crowd :D

Raspers.

There is always a "story about to break" with us.

Using Hibs.net as a reliable or even considered source is seriously stupid.

If you'd listened to them, then we've been in administration by the end of the week - about 4 years ago, then 3 years ago, then 2 years ago....

john brownlee

yep

apart from the stand roof falling apart the flood lights going out I've heard that the boiler went as well

but hey we still won and we are the Hearts

loveofthegame

The only source is .net... FFS, footballrumours.com is a more reliable site.

Want a better story that is actually true - David Wotherspoon says that training under Pat Fenlon is an absolute shambles and that if anything he preferred Lolderwood. Says Fenlon has no idea what is going on.

Maybe they should worry about their own club.

One of these weeks, by the law of averages, they will be right (dosent take a genius to work that out) but I doubt it will be as catastrophic as they are wishing for.

stuckintheseventies.net indeed.

ToadKiller Dog

Its got to Ecks ears , Romanov planning a military Coup and to oust Salmond a declare himself the dear leader of Scotland ?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Its got to Ecks ears , Romanov planning a military Coup and to oust Salmond a declare himself the dear leader of Scotland ?

Driving the submarine up the Forth right now. NAP!

Prince Buaben

:lol: :lol:

Believing what the Hobos say is like believing everything you read in the Sun. Although funnier cos it gives them a feeling that they have (wait for it) one over us AND gives us something to laugh at. Come on Hobbits keep up the good work, after all not long before relegation comes calling once again :lol:

The question was if anyone had heard anything. To me it doesn't matter where a rumour comes from as the word is rumour and is generally not true. I've had some terrible info passed by jambos just the same as hibees. I'll take it that no one has heard anything then.

Hawick Jambo

If they had something they had heard about us it would be on their by now.

They seem to think they get added kudos by having stories about us

Forever in our shadow

Geoff Kilpatrick

The question was if anyone had heard anything. To me it doesn't matter where a rumour comes from as the word is rumour and is generally not true. I've had some terrible info passed by jambos just the same as hibees. I'll take it that no one has heard anything then.

Oh dear.

If you want unsubstantiated pish, Google is your friend.

Heres another classic post from vermin.net

Easter Road too good for the opposition

After going to Central park and seeing the state of the ground and the lack of seating / facilities and being open to all the elements I have come to the conclusion that our ground is just too good and we lose the advantage of playing at home as it is a fabulous stadium with a great playing surface which keeps out the wind and then allows the opposition to play on it .

Their tired excuses just get better. Well it explains why we have a better record there than they do :rolleyes:

ToadKiller Dog

Their tired excuses just get better. Well it explains why we have a better record there than they do :rolleyes:

Surely he meant the Stadium is too big rather than good and if they had say a more compact stadium of 12,000 max they would perform better ? . Then again a lot of green plastic chairs would miss the match .

Geoff Kilpatrick

BTW, that claim that Tynie has been sold to someone else could not happen without an AGM or EGM.

Fuds.

That is outstanding. :lol:

What a clown.

BTW, that claim that Tynie has been sold to someone else could not happen without an AGM or EGM.

Fuds.

Any basis for that? Not aware of anything that would require this, however, they wouldn't be able to just give it away and any such decision would have to have made commercial sense otherwise it could be challenged. Be interesting to see when the accounts come out. If we are really as bad off as has been said we will be really struggling to get them signed off as a going concern.

Surely he meant the Stadium is too big rather than good and if they had say a more compact stadium of 12,000 max they would perform better ? . Then again a lot of green plastic chairs would miss the match .

But apparently they have a great playing surface which is why they are second from bottom :woot:

(edit: before undersoil heating Tynecastle had the best pitch in the country.:thumbsup:)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Any basis for that? Not aware of anything that would require this, however, they wouldn't be able to just give it away and any such decision would have to have made commercial sense otherwise it could be challenged. Be interesting to see when the accounts come out. If we are really as bad off as has been said we will be really struggling to get them signed off as a going concern.

It's a fundamental change to the fixed assets of the business. The only way that UBIG would have had any "power" in this regard would have been to exercise some sort of option on loan default which would have had to been part of signing off the accounts.

ToadKiller Dog

But apparently they have a great playing surface which is why they are second from bottom :woot:

(edit: before undersoil heating Tynecastle had the best pitch in the country.:thumbsup:)

He doesnt like it that other teams can go there and play football against Hibs Flaired Hoofball ?

Fuds.

Like Hibs sold Easter Road to Tom Farmer.

It's a fundamental change to the fixed assets of the business. The only way that UBIG would have had any "power" in this regard would have been to exercise some sort of option on loan default which would have had to been part of signing off the accounts.

I am afraid I am still not convinced their is any legislation that means you have to have a change in fixed assets signed off at an AGM/EGM. It may be written into some companies constitutions and best practice but really struggling to think of anything formal that all companies must do it.

they are just gutted because they get pumped by this perilous position team of little kids everytime they play us

typical bitter hobo muppets

love it :rudi:

Geoff Kilpatrick

I am afraid I am still not convinced their is any legislation that means you have to have a change in fixed assets signed off at an AGM/EGM. It may be written into some companies constitutions and best practice but really struggling to think of anything formal that all companies must do it.

No dramas Prancer.

I look forward to you giving the pish some credence in the near future.

If you are selling virtually 100% of the companies assets (fixed or otherwise) you have a requirement to at least inform shareholders. Vlad could sell the stadium to anyone he wants because of the size of his shareholding but he is required by company law to inform all other shareholders of any 'material' changes to the company.

Inspector Rex
as I think we (Hibs) need them around for a few reasons (footballing).

Wait, wait, wait. They need us for "footballing" reasons? All those guaranteed points they take off us every season, maybe?

Words fail me. :cornette:

Wait, wait, wait. They need us for "footballing" reasons? All those guaranteed points they take off us every season, maybe?

Words fail me. :cornette:

We give them their biggest crowd of the season.

Inspector Rex

We do, but with that tight ship Mr Petrie runs, surely they can't be depending on derby crowds to remain in the black? :whistling:

Isn't that final admittance that their flair meisters are actually complete and utter single fish and that they can only get results on the mud bath pitches where it is more of a lottery.

They really shuldn't try and engage their brains at all.

Fuds.

Given the DFE swaps Vlads shareholding may be such that removes the requirement for an AGM/EGM although I am not sure. Are we still a Public limited company or are we private now?

The Hibs comments are the actions of desperate people in a desperate position.

The Great Khali

Look at how much of your own fans go to SPL games in your relegation fight before you worry about how much of our fans turn up against a Junior Side thanks very much

:greggy:

Given the DFE swaps Vlads shareholding may be such that removes the requirement for an AGM/EGM although I am not sure. Are we still a Public limited company or are we private now?

The Hibs comments are the actions of desperate people in a desperate position.

We are still a PLC, although not quoted on the Stock Market. All companies quoted on the Stock Market are PLCs, but not all PLCs are quoted.

VR would easily win a vote at an EGM because of the size of his shareholding, but the existence of other shareholders means that he must still go through the formalities of sending them the relevant documents and holding the meeting.

Archived