French Birds Singing ...

Serge

I was staying in a cheap Formula 1 Motel in Cambrai northern France a few years back. I was sharing a room with my two kids, who were young at the time. They had the double bed and I was on the bunk.

About 2 in the morning I was woken by this French bird next door.

She wasent singing, but she was making a lot of noise perpetuated by the word

Oiu Oiu Oiu. It was sexy for about ten minutes only.;)

The Old Tolbooth
I was staying in a cheap Formula 1 Motel in Cambrai northern France a few years back. I was sharing a room with my two kids, who were young at the time. They had the double bed and I was on the bunk.

About 2 in the morning I was woken by this French bird next door.

She wasent singing, but she was making a lot of noise perpetuated by the word

Oiu Oiu Oiu. It was sexy for about ten minutes only.;)

I dont suppose you recorded it by any chance :P

the first song is by a singer called natasha saint pierre and that was the french eurovision entry a few years ago. i absolutely love that song. there is an english version but its not so pretty as it is when sung in her native tongue.

the song translates as "all i have is my soul"

the first song is by a singer called natasha saint pierre and that was the french eurovision entry a few years ago. i absolutely love that song. there is an english version but its not so pretty as it is when sung in her native tongue.

the song translates as "all i have is my soul"

Natasha St-Pierre has got a lovely voice and is tres belle. She's actually Canadian, which maybe accounts for her sometimes sounding like Celene Dion.

This is a slightly more recent video of hers...

Elle est une munter avec les dents comme tombstones. IMO

370662151_67feab6e85_o.jpg

oui, elle ressemble ? quelque chose Team America.

There's something extremely sexy about a French lassie, whether she's singing or not ;)

John, take it easy mate - my missus and the daughters are French - this is a family web site:-)

I do appreciate when her sisters come and visit when we holiday in France and they all eat around the lunch table, after a morning at the beach, with just their bikini bottoms on. The three of them are sort of 5'6", 125 lbs (56kg) and built for action.

We will be down near Nice for "trades fortnight". If you are down that way John, gives a bell and we will have you round for the day. ;)

If you want to listen to good music, goggle at Charlotte Gainsboro and check out Vanessa Pardis's main man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHE95YfyqT4

Archived