"Does anyone know when was the last time we beat them at ER"?

Craigieboy

kingantti1874

We will ******* hump them... They are clinging onto the fact that when the money vanishes so will te result... We will always be bigger and better than them ... Always... What they going to say then....

It's a shame he wasn't just asking "when was the last time we beat them", because I know the answer to that one.

It was over two and a half years ago. :rofl:

Only once in the league in almost six years.

rihanna_smug_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

aye, good home record mind you eh? since 04/05 season its 4-6-4 (i`ll take away the cup win if ye want and make it 3 wins for us) (home-draw-away) what a sheight record for a home side...

Mind you, that is still quite a disgrace for us taking into account our impressive overall derby record at Fester....

My wee boy just turned 2 and is undefeated against the wee team.

I was brought up on 17 and 22 in a row, I hope it's hereditary!

How many in a row are we currently on in our current run of un defeated against the un washed ?

Lifted from a thread on .net.

They're shitting it.

:verysmug:

Craigieboy, there are some absolute gems over there at the moment.

This one is from the Farmer/Petie invest or go thread.

Enjoy :smiliz64:

I don't work for Hibs but I am involved in youth football in West Lothian.

What I do know is that scouting at my age group is shocking.

We have scouts from all over watching us and it saddens me to say we are probably one of the worst.

We currently have/or have had boys at east mains and the feedback I get from parents of our boys is frightening.

Our club is well established and have a procedure in place whereby any pro club interested in our boys at any level have to answer a simple questionnaire which asks questions such as:

training nights

aims for the boy

length of trial

names and contact details

etc

basic info which allows the parents and club to know what's happening and to avoid any confusion or disapointment for the boys.

Hearts, Falkirk, Celtic, Dundee Utd all adhere to this and are up front. Which allows a clear and amicable line of cooperation.

The Hibs scout who attends is as dodgy as they come and avoids answering any questions.

When our boys arrive at Hibs, the coaches do not communicate well with parents. We have boys at Hibs who don't even know if they've to come back the next week. Feedback also suggests that coaching isn't any better than what we coach our own boys.

When I speak to parents I always sell Hibs as a great club for looking after young players (for selfish reasons obviously) but the sad reality is that Hearts and particularly Falkirk, are doing a far better job than we are.

:av-1001:

I had a profound thought on Xmas Day and I am now extremely troubled by it. It caused me to momentarily feel sorry for Hibs supporters. I immediately had a huge glug of Pinot Gris and the moment of insanity passed quickly but I still know I had it.

My profound thought was that every true supporter follows his/her team through thick and thin. The only exception to this is at the Giro where they are asked to follow their team through thin and thin.

Must be tough on them. More thin coming on January 2nd and the following week. Probably even against ICT.

I'm 34.

Since my Hearts supporting LIFETIME in 1985 (26 ******* years ago), hibs have beaten us about 20 times.

4 games a season. 20 times.

jbsmug.gif

Anyone else, like me, worried about this over-confidence?

Geoff, you're only a couple of years older than me.

Worried? Why?

Even in the MIRACULOUS circumstances that they get a draw - what?

Does that negate every other time we've horsed them and will horse them again?

They're risible. In every way, shape and form.

Risible.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff, you're only a couple of years older than me.

Worried? Why?

Even in the MIRACULOUS circumstances that they get a draw - what?

Does that negate every other time we've horsed them and will horse them again?

They're risible. In every way, shape and form.

Risible.

No disagreement that they are risible. I just find the thought of even letting them get a point as a disaster.

To clarify, I have no concerns about playing them. They're shite and we should win. In fact, I think we will win, 2-1.

BUT....

I just get uneasy when people claim we will bitch slap them. The Eskilsson "Shhhh!" New Year derby was the lesson learned in that regard after they had been pumped by 7 at Ibronx.

Got a lovely visit over Christmas by a deluded Hobonoid and I was informed of the hilarious t-shirts they will all (10 of them no doubt) be wearing with tick boxes and Romanov promises.

Another thing worth noting is that, naturally, I asked him when was the last time they beat us, he said last season. :smiliz23:

Quickly put in his place of course :verysmug:

On the subject of defeats, I've been alive for 24 years and in that time Hibs have only been victorious 19 times :verysmug:

The best one ive read from hibs.net

At this moment, I still fancy them - before us - for the 3 points next week! They are mad but their players are strong, professional and have a winning mentality - we are pathetic

Never ever ever fear the hibs.

Even on the odd occasion that they've taken something from us over the 28 years I've been following Hearts, it's very quickly reversed.

They don't trouble me, I don't lose any sleep, they are nothing to worry about.

They don't know how to play us, any points they get feel like a fluke and it's time for big Zal to get a goal, so I'm predicting a comfortable 3-0 win.

trying not to get too over confident but its difficult not to because they are rubbish!!

my record against hibs is pretty decent although i dont have any facts or figures other than my top tier record of never seeing us lose at fester raod while sitting there and im there again on the 2nd

Lifted from a thread on .net.

They're shitting it.

Had a quick look too, they've even started a thread on what if they ( the hobbits) go down again, and its not even 2012 yet :woot:

Yet they still post threads on the Famous and our players etc etc :rolleyes:

This is going to be a Happy New Year :smiliz19:

scottish_chicP

I haven't seen us lose at Fester since 1998.

I'll be in attendance on the 2nd.

Points in the bag.

I have NEVER seen us defeated at ER. I shall also be in attendance next week thumbsup.gif

Me. :peepwall:

I remember the last New Year derby (Kyle 1-0) and everyone was talking about how we would slaughter them 5-0 (there was a thread on it called "Cautious poofs gtf" or something). We won but only 1-0 and only in the last minutes.

The only time I have been to a derby at ER (apart from an under 19's game) was when we lost 1-0 in the League Cup a while ago. I've been looking forward to this game for months but I'm not 100% confident as most people on here are.

Hope we send them further into the black hole that is relegation to the 1st Division.

:pleasing:

I have NEVER seen us defeated at ER. I shall also be in attendance next week thumbsup.gif

I have,(1996) the Eskilsson game, said a few years before that game that if i ever saw us beat by them at Easter Road i'd never go back, i haven't and probably never will.

We'd have a cheek being over-confident to be honest, i remember the game when we scored first and lost 6-2 in the end. Their fans know they're crap and with our derby record, should be worried, problem is if they look at our overall form throughout 2011 they should have nowt to fear, everyone else has beaten us at some point. They'll be looking to get a boost against us and will also have their new striker making his debut, sometimes thats a bad thing so the Hearts players, paid or not, better get their fingers out their jacksies and be proffessional, score a couple of early goals then dictate the play, let their players get frustrated start fouling. The longer it's at 0-0 for example the more nervy i'll get, 1st miute would suit me fine ta!

It's odd how quickly things change - we were wondering where our next point was coming from before the Pars game. While there is no getting away from the fact that the Hobos are honking we are honking away from home - how many wins have we had away in 2011?

There is also the fact that no matter how bad a team is they can't lose EVERY game - if the Hobos lose midweek that will be 4(?) in a row and so they will get something soon.

There have been a few matches down the years where one teams fans have been very confident going into a derby only for things to pan out differently - the 2-2 game in January 1998 at Tynecastle being a classic example, we were 2 up early doors again a gash Hibs and only drew.

While I hope that we give them the damn good thrashing they deserve I would never get too confident in advance.

I've been to ER 5 times and seen 3 losses and 2 draws including the 2 2 last season and the 2-0 (our first defeat in the champions league season). I'm going on the 2nd and am quietly confident, I feel I'm due a win.

The sheer arrogance shown at the start of the thread is unnerving me.

Like some have said, im confident the boys will be up for this and get tore in like we always do but do you really think predicting 3-0 is a good idea?

The reason we always horse them is that we never take anything for granted and never ever let beating that disgusting shower become mundane!

They, on the other hand always seem to think that its their turn to piss all over us, which they very rarely do.

This time they are shitting it and we seem to think its gonna be 3-0.

Worried.

Like some have said, im confident the boys will be up for this and get tore in like we always do but do you really think predicting 3-0 is a good idea?

The reason we always horse them is that we never take anything for granted and never ever let beating that disgusting shower become mundane!

They, on the other hand always seem to think that its their turn to piss all over us, which they very rarely do.

This time they are shitting it and we seem to think its gonna be 3-0.

Worried.

This.

I've never seen us beat them at Easter Road.

I'm going on the 2nd.

Sorry.

Any chance you might get rat-arsed on 1-1-12 and miss the game ?

Please :thumbsup:

The players wont and they are the ones who matter :thumbsup:

Rule no1. Never go confident into a derby as it usually comes back and bits you in the arse.

Tosh.

Unless we've gone into most derbies thinking we'd get horsed over the years.

Success breeds success and we're the most successful local derby winning side in the country, we have every reason to be confident and we absolutely should be confident.

Think back to the 2nd of April 2006, many people, hobos included, will tell you that we had that game won before a ball had been kicked. I recall walking to the match smoking a fat cigar before the game, much to the chagrin of several passing hubz coaches! :lol:

They wish they had our swagger, but they'll never earn the right.

Arrogance is wonderful as long as you can back it, and I think we've backed it up. So three to the Hearts it is, easy.

Bring it hibs losers, come and get another Jambo humiliation.

Tosh.

Success breeds success and we're the most successful local derby winning side in the country, we have every reason to be confident and we absolutely should be confident.

Think back to the 2nd of April 2006, many people, hobos included, will tell you that we had that game won before a ball had been kicked. I recall walking to the match smoking a fat cigar before the game, much to the chagrin of several passing hubz coaches! :lol:

Arrogance is wonderful as long as you can back it, and I think we've backed it up. So three to the Hearts it is, easy.

Awesome post Doc. :thumbsup:

IF , and its a bloody big IF we get beat then as sore as that will be to take I can take some comfort in knowing that they are that poor they wont Win one again for 5 or 6 games at least

Tosh.

Good post.

I`m never arrogant pre-derby but confident. It`s only natural in football to always have that wee bit fear it could go wrong as there is that possibility....but there is just as much possibility of us winning.

I fully get why most Hearts fans are very confident. Hibs are really poor..

In the past we`ve had a really confident mood before certain derbies and been let down...but only because Hibs probably had slightly better team than they have now and we were too confident. We didn`t turn up and gave them a chance.

But i really do believe this current Hibs team are at rock bottom, their confidence is shot and they lack two or 3 decent players who might carry them now and again and dig them out a hole.

We have an important game v the Sheep first and if we can negotiate that and carry on the way we are playing into the derby, i see us making it a nervy day for the Hobos....but only if our attitude is right and we don`t get complacent.

Archived