Mother arrested (karen matthews?)

crazy_jambo_2006

Ray Winstone
What I find quite sad and amusing at the same time is the overall reaction to this case.

Initially it got a little bit of coverage, the usual but not much. Then the media started to pick up that this was very different to the Maddie case and started to question it. They decided it was because Maddies parents were doctors and she was a gorgeous (I am a Peado:)) little girl. The other family were schemies and the mother had been sha**ing about. The kid was not attractive either (I am a peado:))

Out trotted all the "Yes we are a judgmental country isn't it so bad". And then "We should class every child that goes missing the same whether they are from a posh family or not"

I even saw a special section on the One show where everyone was sitting talking about how sad it was and how embarrassed we should be.

And in the end it seems ignoring this family because they are **** was probably spot on !!

Is that ironic? Or just amusing and quite sad at the same time ?

Its quite sad really - If another "chav" family are in the position of losing their child for real then there will be doubt cast over the whole situation.

Ray Winstone
About what? If you have something to say, get it out in the open. :confused:

If something is playing on your mind, why not get it out in the open?;)

coppercrutch
Its quite sad really - If another "chav" family are in the position of losing their child for real then there will be doubt cast over the whole situation.

Very true. Suppose you can say the same about a couple of dodgy looking Doctors too.:eek:

coppercrutch
If something is playing on your mind, why not get it out in the open?;)

It is out in the open. See post #49. ;)

When I heard a replay yesterday of an interview with the mother at the outset of this incident I thought I detected traces of a Scot's accent! Anyone know if she is Scottish? Not that it matters.

I think I read somewhere that they are all Celtic fans.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Therapist, I think you need to chill out and have some pizza! ;)

Pedo_Pizza_Party.jpg

Archived