Mother arrested (karen matthews?)

crazy_jambo_2006

wtf has happened? Was the kidnap a complete scam?

That is what the police are alleging yes

She has been charged with neglect/abandonment and lying to police about the kids wereabouts during the period she was missing

Family members have been charged with similar and some with deception

Certainly nothing confirmed but the police charges are very clear in that they believe the family have set it up

Guest S.U.S.S.
That is what the police are alleging yes

She has been charged with neglect/abandonment and lying to police about the kids wereabouts during the period she was missing

Family members have been charged with similar and some with deception

Certainly nothing confirmed but the police charges are very clear in that they believe the family have set it up

Agreed, perhaps they saw the public support for the McCanns and the amount of money etc that poured in.

One of my workmates is from that area and knows the family.

He said right from the start that it was dodgy and a scam to make as much money as the McCanns.

Turns out he was right.

The Guardian today:

"Meanwhile earlier today, someone claiming to be a member of the family of Shannon Matthews asked for money from the fund set up to help find Madeleine McCann, the McCann family's spokesman said today.

The person contacted fund administrators by telephone "on two or three occasions" to request cash, Clarence Mitchell told Sky News.

He said there had also been an "illiterate" email request along the same lines.

"

It's really been a shambles of a scam from the start to finish. But a scam it was. Do not try this home, ladies and gentlemen

If ever one was looking to study the definitive disfunctional family, this mob of low lifes appears to be it. :mad:

Stuart Lyon

When I heard a replay yesterday of an interview with the mother at the outset of this incident I thought I detected traces of a Scot's accent! Anyone know if she is Scottish? Not that it matters.

7 bairns from 5 different blokes and she's a total MUNTER.

Personally I'd rather have a sherman than do her.

Better call Saul

AYE SHE KNEW SHE SKNEW SHE KNEW

SING !!!

shannon matthews mum knew!! shannon matthews mum knew!! shannon matthews mum knew

Walter Kidd

West Yorkshire Police are still questioning Shannon Mathhews' mother. Not about the disappearance but how the **** she got five different men to shag her.

southlondonjambo
When I heard a replay yesterday of an interview with the mother at the outset of this incident I thought I detected traces of a Scot's accent! Anyone know if she is Scottish? Not that it matters.

That was one of the neighbours....

7 bairns from 5 different blokes and she's a total MUNTER.

Drink does funny things, although there's no amount of drink in the world would make me do her.

That Shannon girl looks like she's had an unfortunate encounter with the Ugly Tree.

You really shouldn't be judging whether a 10 year old is a hound or not. It could leave you open to all sorts of accusations.

You really shouldn't be judging whether a 10 year old is a hound or not. It could leave you open to all sorts of accusations.

You don't have to want to **** them to know that an ugly kid is an ugly kid.

You don't have to want to **** them to know that an ugly kid is an ugly kid.

I'm trying to look out for you. There are people on here that could make merry with your post.

Incidentally, there are many ugly kids that have blossomed into stunners. So I'm told, as I never looked at their pics when they were 10 years old.

I'm trying to look out for you. There are people on here that could make merry with your post.

Incidentally, there are many ugly kids that have blossomed into stunners. So I'm told, as I never looked at their pics when they were 10 years old.

Poor wind up by your standards, Therapist. You're better than lazy "lol paedo" comments.

The Matthews family in question is one of ugly people, regardless of age.

Poor wind up by your standards, Therapist. You're better than lazy "lol paedo" comments.

No wind up. I'm being serious. Commenting on the looks of a 10 year old is a trifle disturbing. One shouldn't think about a 10 year old girl being good looking or ugly. I know what you mean, but there are many on here that would take offence at such a comment.

No wind up. I'm being serious. Commenting on the looks of a 10 year old is a trifle disturbing. One shouldn't think about a 10 year old girl being good looking or ugly. I know what you mean, but there are many on here that would take offence at such a comment.

Tell you what - when scores of people who aren't you arrive in this thread and start being offended, then I'll start thinking about retracting my post.

Until then?

_44541153_shannon226.jpg

Ugly.

_44556548_amanda226b.jpg

Ugly.

_44552624_karenoutsidecourt226i.jpg

Ugly.

Tell you what - when scores of people who aren't you arrive in this thread and start being offended, then I'll start thinking about retracting my post.

Surprised to see you're continuing to dig that hole.

The two adults are indeed brutes, but the 10 year old girl should not be commented from an attractiveness perspective. Would you have said she's gorgeous if you perceived her to be better looking? The only valid commet is that it's sad she has such a loser* of a mother.

* allegedly

Surprised to see you're continuing to dig that hole.

The two adults are indeed brutes, but the 10 year old girl should not be commented from an attractiveness perspective. Would you have said she's gorgeous if you perceived her to be better looking? The only valid commet is that it's sad she has such a loser* of a mother.

* allegedly

Give it up therapist.

How many times have you heard in the media about how lovely, pretty etc Madeline McCann was?

I've heard that dozens of times.

How many times have you heard in the media about how lovely, pretty etc Madeline McCann was?

Give it a rest mate. I find that sort of talk disturbing.

Clearly (and thankfully), not everyone thinks like you. You seem to be the only one bringing sexuality into a debate about a child.

I'm offended.

With respect, you aren't "scores of people" yet. ;)

Therapist - never heard anyone comment behind a mother's back that her baby's ugly?

Ray Winstone

I find everything you say quite provocative and irratating.

But you seem to keep spewing out dross every day!

I find everything you say quite provocative and irratating.

But you seem to keep spewing out dross every day!

I have no problem with people having their own opinion. Good on you. ;)

I have no problem with people having their own opinion. Good on you. ;)

but u have a problem with Acey's opinion that the girl is ugly?

Therapist, what with this thread and the admission of defeat in the "Celtic Boys Club" thread the other day, you're on pretty poor form!

Ray Winstone
Suggest you stop digging.

:oopsoops:

Thats twice you have used that. Give up now, before you it gets embarasing.

but u have a problem with Acey's opinion that the girl is ugly?

The thing is that nobody should venture an opinion on whether a child is attractive or ugly. I can't understand why anyone would attach an ugly or attractive label to a child on a public message board.

The thing is that nobody should venture an opinion on whether a child is attractive or ugly. I can't understand why anyone would attach an ugly or attractive label to a child on a public message board.

what about animals? i.e. do u have to wait til a do is a certain age before u call it ugly? or can u just not do that at all?

what about animals? i.e. do u have to wait til a do is a certain age before u call it ugly? or can u just not do that at all?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I have a one year old son who I think is absolutely gorgeous, does that make me an incestuous, homosexual paedophile or a doting Dad?

Get a grip.

I have a one year old son who I think is absolutely gorgeous, does that make me an incestuous, homosexual paedophile or a doting Dad?

Get a grip.

The clue is in the bold text.

Ray Winstone
The clue is in the bold text.

So when someone says to a new mother or whatever - "your baby is gorgeous"

They should be worried that they will be branded a peodophile?

:evilno:

So when someone says to a new mother or whatever - "your baby is gorgeous"

They should be worried that they will be branded a peodophile?

Earth calling Tucks. :P

We're not talking about babies where the natural - and socially expected - reaction is to say "ooooooh isn't he/she/ gorgeous.

We're talking about someone looking at an image of a ten year old girl and deciding whether she's attractive or not. Seems a bit odd to me.

coppercrutch

What I find quite sad and amusing at the same time is the overall reaction to this case.

Initially it got a little bit of coverage, the usual but not much. Then the media started to pick up that this was very different to the Maddie case and started to question it. They decided it was because Maddies parents were doctors and she was a gorgeous (I am a Peado:)) little girl. The other family were schemies and the mother had been sha**ing about. The kid was not attractive either (I am a peado:))

Out trotted all the "Yes we are a judgmental country isn't it so bad". And then "We should class every child that goes missing the same whether they are from a posh family or not"

I even saw a special section on the One show where everyone was sitting talking about how sad it was and how embarrassed we should be.

And in the end it seems ignoring this family because they are **** was probably spot on !!

Is that ironic? Or just amusing and quite sad at the same time ?

Ray Winstone
Earth calling Tucks. :P

We're not talking about babies where the natural - and socially expected - reaction is to say "ooooooh isn't he/she/ gorgeous.

We're talking about someone looking at an image of a ten year old girl and deciding whether she's attractive or not. Seems a bit odd to me.

Nice attempt at being patronising!

It would seem odd to most on here that you are making such a big deal about this.

Over compensating?

Over compensating?

About what? If you have something to say, get it out in the open. :confused:

Archived