Andy Driver back in contention (merged threads)

DougieHMFC

Drewjambobusby

Jesus.

At what point do the blinkers come off some people ?

A talented Player, who should be in the team every week. By a lot of fans admission ,came on and did well against the unwashed last week. He certainly looked fit enough to me, so not buying this doesn`t train hard enough pish.

He is being forced out.

Another disgrace. When will people just acknowledge, that this is not the way to run a football club/team, and that Sergio is just another Vlad Puppet ???

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jambos are go!

Sad news if true. Hope it can be turned round but he has too much talent to waste on the sidelines. During the drubbing by Spurs at Tynecastle he was the only Hearts player they were worried about.

Its also worth noting that if it is Driver does not work hard enough/adhere to Mr Sergio's tactics, this will probably all go on up at Riccrton during the week - something that we will not see.

When things are not going right, managers have decisions to make on whether they bring someone back in to the fold - if a player is digging his heels in about the above, its hard for a manager to play him.

Driver by all accounts done well last week, but what happened during this week could be something completely different.

Toxteth O'Grady

He's been fit for months and we won't play him. We then offer him a contract despite not honouring the cuurent one. I can't say I'm shocked he wants to leave tbh, it's a shame though because he's undoubtedly one of the best players at the club, hopefully we can get some money for him. I don't particularly blame him for not wanting to be here either at the minute.

Some sense at last.

Hope he gets a good move

Gregory House M.D.

It's not his fault he got injured. At least he has gotten himself fit again and is striving to get back in shape and look after himself, that's more than can be said for your mate black sticking crap up his nose.

Any proof of this. conveniently forgetting he's passed numerous drugs test.

Although i'll admit my comments OTT.

J Cheever Loophole

I was excited, my fingers where shaking as I typed, after I posted, I thought, F ME :o

No as excited I get when I see your avatar.smiliz19.gif

Some absolute joke responses on this thread. AD was looking to be our most promising outfield youngster in a long long time. Injuries have had a massive effect on his progress but to want him hounded out, and to be happy about the loss of a player of his calibre is laughable.

I can't fathom why he has not been given more of a chance. If he is allowed to leave I think he will end up having the last laugh.

Another top player chased out of the club, and too many of the fans happily accept it. Honestly some people on here are so blinkered.

Other than in his own head (probably due to believing the media hype), he has never been a top player.

If he was half the player he thinks he is, he would be average!

winston churchill

I did tell you old Glass Legs would give us the middle finger.

Two years sitting on the treatment table as he milked the club dry,and first to go snitching in the press about sums him up.

Is he still the golden child on Kickback :lol:

Wish him all the pain and misery possible in his future.

Cheery bye ya thieving horrible *****.

You are by far the worst poster to have ever posted on here. Even the old trolls like Therapist were better.

Just as I posted that, troll #1 posted before me. Even he is better than HGW though.

Gregory House M.D.

You are by far the worst poster to have ever posted on here. Even the old trolls like Therapist were better.

Just as I posted that, troll #1 posted before me. Even he is better than HGW though.

Cheers Stanley :verysmug:

ToadKiller Dog

Why allow his agent to make this announcement now on the eve of a game ,a bit dickish and disrespectful to the fans and his team mates to be honest ,It could have waited until sunday or indeed monday when he intends to put in the request .

Why allow his agent to make this announcement now on the eve of a game ,a bit dickish and disrespectful to the fans and his team mates to be honest ,It could have waited until sunday or indeed monday when he intends to put in the request .

That's a bloody good point, Toadkiller.

Gregory House M.D.

Two years sitting on the treatment table as he milked the club dry,and first to go snitching in the press about sums him up.

Never a truer word written.

Drewjambobusby

Agree with this. But it sounds like a player, who has been told he will not be figuring tomorrow, and it is a knee jerk reaction from him. That i have to say, is completely contrary, to another thread, where they are saying he is in the squad ??? Might just all be bull, who knows. Maybe he has been told he is in the squad but won`t be in team ?

Seriously mate, you are an absolute boring wee roaster. <_< If you are not a WUM then really think you be sectioned for your own good. :blink:

ToadKiller Dog

That's a bloody good point, Toadkiller.

One of my main beefs with websters agent Fuddy at that time was that he let it known on the eve of that disaster of a night at Tannadump at a time you could argue we were still in with a chance to catch the smellies .

Not sure if its just toys out the pram or not but i expect a stupid low bid from the Uglies to appear in the Glasgow press before monday.

Bloody hell the best player at the club puts in a transfer request and JKB slags him off, sums up JKB IMO. Next you'll all want a statue of Erse Vlad at Tynie

Driver should really have been back in the team and getting games under his belt, if that had been the case a few months ago we may well have seen Hearts win some games. It's not driver fault if Hearts decided to give him a big wage Ffs. It's very frustrating for us fans to hear about him being injured for long spells but the lad must be gutted about it as well. It maybe the best thing for him to start fresh with a new club and wouldn't blame him if he did as I have no confidence that Sergio knows what he's doing as we've seen from his team selection week after week.

Was a great player.

But he is always injured. Wouldn't matter if he did go or not , simply because he hasn't played for the last two odd years.

His agent has confirmed he's thrown a hissy fit because Paulo doesn't play him enough.

I'd far rather Sergio fecked off than Andy Driver tbh.

Anyone else reckon this is a shock tactic from the player and the agent to try and get more game time?

Wouldn't surprise me.

Some absolute joke responses on this thread. AD was looking to be our most promising outfield youngster in a long long time. Injuries have had a massive effect on his progress but to want him hounded out, and to be happy about the loss of a player of his calibre is laughable.

I can't fathom why he has not been given more of a chance. If he is allowed to leave I think he will end up having the last laugh.

Another top player chased out of the club, and too many of the fans happily accept it. Honestly some people on here are so blinkered.

There's undoubtedly clubs out there that know how good he can be. Just back, he was waltzing past that Celtic defence. This is one player who could capture a reasonable transfer fee, one that Hearts should not allow to leave on the cheap. Could get a reasonable offer from championship despite the obvious financial problems at the club

Drewjambobusby

Anyone else reckon this is a shock tactic from the player and the agent to try and get more game time?

Wouldn't surprise me.

You seriously think that would work with the loonies we have in charge ?

I'm treating that as a wind up!!

Top player fecked about again!

Treat it how you want but I can assure you it is NO wind up!!

Bloody hell the best player at the club puts in a transfer request and JKB slags him off, sums up JKB IMO. Next you'll all want a statue of Erse Vlad at Tynie

Best player at the club??? Behave!

Sexton Hardcastle

Yet another stupid situation made by the club/owners.

But at the end of the day the club is still ticking over*

Which is the main thing.

*Just.

I don't think he"s even Half the player everyone in here thinks he is but my goodness what a ridiculous post!!!

You seriously think that would work with the loonies we have in charge ?

I didn't say it was a good strategy, but it's a plausible one.

A player who was once courted by Championship teams and valued at over ?3.5m (apparently) would be quite valuble to the club in a time where money isn't in abundance. So perhaps they believe that they can hold Hearts over a barrel here.

Gregory House M.D.

Where's his faither? Probably too busy sipping champagne to wash down the beautiful meals that Vladimir Romanov pays for in return for nothing.

Drewjambobusby

I didn't say it was a good strategy, but it's a plausible one.

A player who was once courted by Championship teams and valued at over ?3.5m (apparently) would be quite valuble to the club in a time where money isn't in abundance. So perhaps they believe that they can hold Hearts over a barrel here.

Nah. Given the situations like Goncalves etc i cannot buy that they would ever think that would work. Real Shame. Top player and we could do with him.

Nah. Given the situations like Goncalves etc i cannot buy that they would ever think that would work. Real Shame. Top player and we could do with him.

Is Andy Driver out of contract though?

Decent player showed potential but now too old and broken to actually achieve prior potential. Shame the kid had a bright future and for what ever reason he's been rotten since he came back. Don't think you'll hear any more about being a scottish national for international level or anything like that again.

ps it's not upper body strength he's fat as ****!

Drewjambobusby

Is Andy Driver out of contract though?

Nope 18 months to go i think. But just do not think that our "Owner" is likely to be pushed around by tactics as suggested by you, and has proved this in the past.

HillmanHearts

Bit of a cheek !

Been sitting on his arse for 18 months getting bucket loads of cash from the club ( ok sometimes a bit late ! )

then tells us he will never play again !!

Was a cracking player on his day tho to be fair.

Where's his faither? Probably too busy sipping champagne to wash down the beautiful meals that Vladimir Romanov pays for in return for nothing.

You know you really don't have to try this hard to be a arse. You were getting on fine being natural.

Jesus.

At what point do the blinkers come off some people ?

A talented Player, who should be in the team every week. By a lot of fans admission ,came on and did well against the unwashed last week. He certainly looked fit enough to me, so not buying this doesn`t train hard enough pish.

He is being forced out.

Another disgrace. When will people just acknowledge, that this is not the way to run a football club/team, and that Sergio is just another Vlad Puppet ???

Never.

Professional footballers never get serious injuries. They just malinger. I wonder what kind of posts we'd have had about Craig Levein if there had been a Kickback in those days?

Oh well, it was fun watching him play three seasons ago but seeing as he's not played regularly for years he won't be missed. Hope he's through his injuries and makes a decent career for himself.

However, if it has been him as well as Black snitching to the papers like a snivelling wee rat then he can **** off.

I honestly don't know why people don't have HGW on ignore.

The board's a far better place when you don't have to read the half-baked ramblings of the slavering MOD EDIT

Everybody loves Baz

I honestly don't know why people don't have HGW on ignore.

The board's a far better place when you don't have to read the half-baked ramblings

I have that mod edit on ignore along with a few others ( petty I know )

Only problem is when people quote her in their replies it shows up her inane ramblings.

Worst poster on the board by some distance.

An honour she seems to revel in.

:yas:

Archived