Pinilla

Darth Jambo

Darth Jambo

Jusy read on the football rumours section on the bbc website that:

"Chile striker Mauricio Pinilla is poised to quit Hearts to care for his two-year-old daughter to his homeland"

Can't believe this wage thief, the flashes we have seen are great but his head is shocking!!

• 3 weeks later...
ScottishSandstorm

Anyone have any idea if he will be making a reserve outing before the end of the season?

Ray Winstone

"Chile striker Mauricio Pinilla is poised to quit Hearts to care for his two-year-old daughter to his homeland"

Can't believe this wage thief, the flashes we have seen are great but his head is shocking!!

Just read on "rumours page"

IT WAS IN THE FERKING PAPERS ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO!

ScottishSandstorm

ummmm. look at the date of his post. I didn't want to start ANOTHER pinilla thread just to ask if anyone had an update.

paulyjambo

There was an article in the Scotsman about this months ago. He has been paid about ?2m for about 280 minutes work so he can f off IMO

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

If anyone see's Pinnilla and he is going back to Chile, tell him i'm drive him there myself. What a ****ing shyster.

Good. See ya.

Really wanted him to play, and if he did he'd have been tremendous, but he hasn't and I don't see that changing if he stays. He gets paid upwards of 12k a week. That's basically over a million pounds we have paid him in two years for 4 starts, 3 substitute appearances and two goals.

Sexton Hardcastle

TAXI !

Good. See ya.

Really wanted him to play, and if he did he'd have been tremendous, but he hasn't and I don't see that changing if he stays. He gets paid upwards of 12k a week. That's basically over a million pounds we have paid him in two years for 4 starts, 3 substitute appearances and two goals.

Sitting on the same number of goals as Gary Glen.

Says it all.

alwaysthereinspirit

Feel sorry for the kid. He'll probably drop her :oopsoops:

Sexton Hardcastle

Hes surley got more than one kid. Think of all the fun hes had so far. I bet all the little kids resemble pinilla in Chile. And anywere else hes been on loan/Played/Holiday/stopped for a ****

Guest JamboRobbo
Sitting on the same number of goals as Gary Glen.

Says it all.

At a SLIGHTLY higher cost.

As has been said by others - see ya, wage theif.

If anyone see's Pinnilla and he is going back to Chile, tell him i'm drive him there myself. What a ****ing shyster.

With the prices of petrol today would you really?

Ryan Gosling
With the prices of petrol today would you really?

His motor would get ****ed with all that sea.

PS as was the case two weeks ago, it's still nonsense.

boabyarsebiscuit

Do not be totally surprised if Pinilla is around next season.

Ryan Gosling

Correcto.

Sexton Hardcastle

Him/spawn of him via someone that works in the ticket office or near by. Yes

hearts_crazy

Does he play for Hearts then?

Seriously what a waste of a shirt this guy is, the sooner he fecks off and we get someone in who actually wants to play the better, and Vlad needs to get him to refund all the wages he's been given since he came here too, ****ing oxygen thief.

Cut The Crap

Define "around". ;)

vlad on the tyne
Define "around". ;)

mines is a pint of tennents if your buying, cheers chief ;)

boabyarsebiscuit
Define "around". ;)

Still on Hearts books and fighting for a place in the first team.

Ryan Gosling

I don't know if I want him to stay. He thinks Elliot is a good player who's been unlucky...

Guest JamboRobbo

Wow. that'll be a miracle if it happens. Better watch he doesn't break a fake nail or damage his hair extensions. ;)

boabyarsebiscuit
Wow. that'll be a miracle if it happens. Better watch he doesn't break a fake nail or damage his hair extensions. ;)

He's had a haircut!

jambovambo

One can only guess at why it might seem that the regime are quite happy to have lots of players long-term / permanently injured ...

Something to do with helping to run the .... laundry ?

Guest JamboRobbo
He's had a haircut!

Is he ok? Did he manage to avoid injuring his roots?

Is he happy with the new look, or might he need a few months off till his hair grows back?

Is he ok? Did he manage to avoid injuring his roots?

Is he happy with the new look, or might he need a few months off till his hair grows back?

JamboRobbo in Pinilla slagging shock. ;)

Guest JamboRobbo
JamboRobbo in Pinilla slagging shock. ;)

I actually used to praise him. I thought he looked a top top quality player.

2 years of excuses later, and however many million quid down the drain, I've changed my mind - he clearly ain't interested in playing football, no matter how many times he SAYS he is, his actions prove otherwise.

I don't know if I want him to stay. He thinks Elliot is a good player who's been unlucky...

All the players I've spoken to have said the same thing, that he's still young and is a good player.....are they paid extra to say this?!

Ryan Gosling
All the players I've spoken to have said the same thing, that he's still young and is a good player.....are they paid extra to say this?!

Must be written into their deals.

Guest JamboRobbo
All the players I've spoken to have said the same thing, that he's still young and is a good player...

he's decent IMO, but not ready for the level we're playing him at. time will tell whether he looks a yard bigger faster and stronger next year. I'm not sure striker is his best position either.

He doesn't have much time left to produce the goods though (sounds strange for a boy so young - but he's got younger more skillful players already hot on his heels or overtaking him......).

I think if he dropped the attitude people might not have been so hard on him, but he's so petulant on the pitch and if something doesn't come off he'll mump and moan about it instead of just getting on! I just don't think it's going to happen for him at Hearts, I think he needs a fresh start.

Guest JamboRobbo
I think if he dropped the attitude people might not have been so hard on him, but he's so petulant on the pitch and if something doesn't come off he'll mump and moan about it instead of just getting on! I just don't think it's going to happen for him at Hearts, I think he needs a fresh start.

the petulance certainly doesn't help him. But then again, it's usually a sign of someone who wants and expects to be doing better.....

lewis2006

Ah good. The weekly Pinilla thread. Ive not read one of these since.......well......last week.

Guest JamboRobbo
Ah good. The weekly Pinilla thread. Ive not read one of these since.......well......last week.

I presume you're being sarcastic?

If they bother you, it might be an idea just not to read them........;)

He (Elliot) must be the dogs bollocks on the training ground.

Pity he is just bollocks on the saturday.

lewis2006
I presume you're being sarcastic?

If they bother you, it might be an idea just not to read them........;)

They don't bother me as much as your rancid patter but hey....i might just not read it ;)

Nelly Terraces

I've not bothered reading all the other posts about this wage thief and feckless idiot Pinilla, but just wish to say, the day james blunts like this, and all the other highly paid wasters like Nade, Beslija, and most of the HMFC 1st team squad, get shown the door will be the day I'll think about getting another season ticket. Quite frankly, although it may be the small amount my ST costs, the thought of money I've earned being handed over to pay these deadbeats makes me want to vomit.

Cut The Crap

As I was walking from Tynie High School to the ground for the St Mirren match, brave Pinawol passed me - walking, of course, in the opposite direction.

For 10k a week, you would think they would at least make him suffer along with the rest of us. :P

Guest JamboRobbo
Pinilla was one of the reasons I renewed.

GO ON THE WEE MAN

Did he actually step on to the turf at Tynie all season?

There's little doubt he's a talented footballer. There also appears little doubt he's a waster.

Gigolo-Aunt
Did he actually step on to the turf at Tynie all season?

There's little doubt he's a talented footballer. There also appears little doubt he's a waster.

Yup, a brief game where he got crocked.

Last season = waster

This season = injury

I know your thoughts on him, mate - but I would keep him around.

Guest JamboRobbo
Yup, a brief game where he got crocked.

Last season = waster

This season = injury

I know your thoughts on him, mate - but I would keep him around.

Fair enough I respect your thoughts also. I just think it's time to cut our losses now.

Pinilla is AWOL as much as our 'Chairman' and neither gives a flying feck about HMFC.

Pinilla is AWOL as much as our 'Chairman' and neither gives a flying feck about HMFC.

Come to think of it, has anyone ever seen Vlad and Pinigol in the same room at the same time?

Archived