Pinilla

Darth Jambo

IMA MAROON
I think if he dropped the attitude people might not have been so hard on him, but he's so petulant on the pitch and if something doesn't come off he'll mump and moan about it instead of just getting on! I just don't think it's going to happen for him at Hearts, I think he needs a fresh start.

I'm sick of his atitude on the park, he just mopes about.

He is Kevin the Teenager........."it's so unfair!!"

Pinilla is without morals.

i am surprised you talk about pinilla this way, as for a start he has barely been on the pitch to judge his attitude and the two times i have seen him this season v dundee united and hibs he looked up for it. against united he was fearless in a challenge with smataolski (spelling) which some players would not have gone in for and won the free kick which got us a consolation. he was taken of with the head knock and remember seeing him desperate to get back on so think these attitude on the pitch comments are way off the mark. yes his attitude elsewhere may need adjusted but on the pitch i have no complaints

Guest JamboRobbo
i am surprised you talk about pinilla this way, as for a start he has barely been on the pitch to judge his attitude

Thats the reason I have a problem with him. 2 years, however many million pounds, and he's barely been on the pitch. It's just one reason after another as to why he can't play.

Archived