"Sack me" plea from Paulo Sergio

Des' Dad

When Brian clough was hanging the team sheet up on a wall with chewing gum and had to put buckets in the dressing room to catch the water from a leaking roof - do you think he cried and got his players to throw in the towel or did his team go out and win 1 league title and 2 European cups?

Was Bob Paisley greeting with he took Liverpool from a diddy team to the greatets team on the planet?

Sergio - listen up!!! Things are not great - just do yer effin job and get on with it!

I8

It's 2011.

Even kids on the poverty line expect to have mobile phones and x-boxes.

Try offering them an orange,apple and a pair of knitted gloves by their granny for their X-mas and they'd report you to social services.

We live in different times, and different expectations.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paulo added: "We are losing focus on the training pitch and that is affecting us on the field. The team are dealing with other problems that everybody knows about and we are losing our concentration, most of all in defence. We are creating enough chances but we are not scoring enough and we are doing stupid things in defence and giving our opponents more chances than they deserve."

Perfectly clear what he is saying here. The sign of a man who is totally frustrated at having to work with one hand tied behind his back. He is acting and talking like a manager who knows he cannot do what he wants in the transfer window in January and maybe feels that it's time for him to get out to protect whatever reputation he has, or had.

If your post count ever gets to 422 then it'll be a sad day for JKB. Worst thread title ever, seriously the worst.

If your post count ever gets to 422 then it'll be a sad day for JKB. Worst thread title ever, seriously the worst.

It's Des that I feel sorry for

Archived