will u buy a season ticket next season if romanov is still in control?

jambo 5-1

Just as mentioned, if romanov is still in control of our club at the start of next season would you still buy a season ticket?

Sure Will, Ill support the team no matter what. although I really hope something is in place by the start of next season but know on our luck it will be the same old same old!

I will, always, we are Hearts, pre-maddonas come and go, mad/incompetent owners come and go, managers ? same. but WE THE FANS are Hearts

Glad to see so many positive responses, I have been a season ticket holder for 37 years and will always support hearts, I just worry that romanov would take all the season ticket money at the start of next season and run the club into the ground, will always support the famous!

The last thing Hearts need is stay away fans.

As utterly grim as things are right now I'll continue to support the club.

Alwaysinourshadows

Any reason why you wouldn't?

If Romanov continues to not pay the players for the rest of the season then I will not be renewing, why should I give him money when he doesn't pay the players?

If Romanov continues to not pay the players for the rest of the season then I will not be renewing, why should I give him money when he doesn't pay the players?

Take your support and cash away when the club needs it the most , thankfully most other fans that think like that are from lochend

Nope and haven't since the Frail season.

It's shite value for money considering the product is pish and our club is a shambles.

I don't have one, but that's nothing to do with Romanov. If I lived in Edinburgh, I would buy one next season, yes.

No bloody way.

::troll:::'>

I mean yes.

Alwaysinourshadows

Take your support and cash away when the club needs it the most , thankfully most other fans that think like that are from lochend

What's the point though? the players clearly aren't giving it 100% and quite rightly so, so why would I give Romanov money when he is the one at fault in this whole embarrassing situation our club is in?

Guest C00l K1d

Im looking to actually get my ST back after not having one for a few seasons.

Didnt think id miss it as much as i actually do

RudiMustScore

Exactly what a lot of fans did under Robinson which eventually amassed a huge debt leading to the Romanov buyout and to the current dire situation we are presently in.

And my answer is and will always be YES :thumbsup:

yes :woot: im looking forward to the prospect of jamie walker and co playing next season so i'll be back :D

scottish_chicP

This is my last season ticket for a while.......but that's due to going to work in Oz next year :) if I was in the country I wouldn't even consider not renewing.

john brownlee

Just as mentioned, if romanov is still in control of our club at the start of next season would you still buy a season ticket?

have you got yours

whats the colour green by any chance

I will be getting mine if God permits

oh aye, "thick and thin and all that" till the death. WE ARE HEARTS

Im a s.t. holder and miss many games due to work and i will still be renewing.my love for hearts will remain no matter who is in charge

Rupert Pupkin

Nope and haven't since the Frail season.

It's shite value for money considering the product is pish and our club is a shambles.

This, the Scottish game is dead on it's arse and the product stopped exciting me long ago.

Haven't had a season ticket for a few years now, & to be honest I don't miss it.

Today was my first game in a while & it sums up all that is wrong at Hearts just now.

Yes I am a Hearts fan , end of.

Haven't had a season ticket for a few years now, & to be honest I don't miss it.

Today was my first game in a while & it sums up all that is wrong at Hearts just now.

It is just as well we do not ALL have a similar attitude to you, or there would not be a Hearts in existence. Will you be back if we reach the Scottish Cup Semi Final or Final?

Glory hunter comes to mind.

I have supported Hearts for over 50 years . It was much worse in the 70s + 80s. Support your team through thick and thin and not just when the team plays well.

Problem Officer?

I wonder why? :look:

Snake Plissken

No, because I'll be 8000 miles away next season.

I always buy a season ticket if circumstances allow it, I support the club and not the owner. Those who say they wouldn't get a season ticket while Romanov is here will find another excuse to stay away should he depart.

Archived