David Templeton....

Walter Bishop

Diadora Van Basten

I can assure Hearts fans that Temps is not the problem with the team.

I watched Temps win us the match last week and still we had the "hasn't kicked a ball since last Dec" thread.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you think Temps played well today, and recently?

Temps has being playing rubbish, making poor choices, being brushed off the ball, and crosssing poorly. But unlike some others he does have ability and the right manager will help him regain his confidence.

scottish_chicP

He then tweeted "lol I won't be going anywhere just love seeing some of the fans that give me stick take the bite"

Gregory House M.D.

Absolutely awful footballer. As I said months ago. Can't control and so predictable that defenders stroll through games against him.

Is there actually a player we'd miss?

That was not that hard was it?

Lets lay of the old personal abuse though. I'm quite delicate.

thumbsup.gif

As for Temps...

Chap in the work was saying that Bristol City are supposed to be interested. How much truth is in that, I don't know.

I would be surprised, i really don't think he has the physique to play in the Chamionship, nevermind ability.

Problem Officer?

He then tweeted "lol I won't be going anywhere just love seeing some of the fans that give me stick take the bite"

Shame.

Gregory House M.D.

Templeton: Going home to watch hangover 2 with the bursd.

Reply: Let's see if you can pass the popcorn to the bursd without making a **** of it.

Poorless :rofl:

I'd have Novi over him any day, poor performance from him. Hasn't looked good since last December!!

Have to agree. With Temps the expression "headless chicken" springs to mind.

What a bunch of experts. One thing you can guarantee about Hearts fans, as soon as we get a half decent player there's a queue waiting to have a go at him.

An' I watched Drew Busby getting a heroes welcome last week!!

Some of our fans are unbelievable, Andy Webster pulls out once again (Celtic next week) at half time and Zaliukas has another nightmare but hey ho, let's slaughter the only constructive player we've got!!!

Give your head peace.

He's been putting in sub-par performances for months now, and the paying public are more than entitled to complain about it.

Gregory House M.D.

What a bunch of experts. One thing you can guarantee about Hearts fans, as soon as we get a half decent player there's a queue waiting to have a go at him.

Some of our fans are unbelievable, Andy Webster pulls out once again (Celtic next week) at half time and Zaliukas has another nightmare but hey ho, let's slaughter the only constructive player we've got!!!

Temps is about as constructive as a demolition.

HTH.

He's struggling.

We should play Andrew Driver instead.

Now where would the sense be in playing one of the most effective players in the SPL?

Gregory House M.D.

Now where would the sense be in playing one of the most effective players in the SPL?

:lol: Driver and effective in the same sentence.

Guest C00l K1d

Quite surprised at the stick he's getting tbh.

Sure hes playing nowhere near the level we have previously seen but i still wouldnt say hes as bad as some are making out.

We'll miss him if he does go.

Tbh if I was a Hearts player right now I'd be pretty upset and unmotivated due to the dreadful way my employers have been dealing with me. If this is the reason behind, what are crap performances, then I can only say, well the club are reaping what they're sowing. In saying that everytime I've heard PS speak I find it hard to hear him being overly motivational in a dressing room.

LOL at people pulling out Novi you tube clips.....

We could watch Nov youtube clips, Driver youtube clips, Templeton youtube clips over and over again... it wouldnt mean they'll do a better job than the other next week. Based on Youtube clips you would probably bring back Jose Quitongo.

Absolutely awful footballer. As I said months ago. Can't control and so predictable that defenders stroll through games against him.

Hope he's an avid critic of forum users, he'll have had a field day in the last few weeks.

LOL at people pulling out Novi you tube clips.....

We could watch Nov youtube clips, Driver youtube clips, Templeton youtube clips over and over again... it wouldnt mean they'll do a better job than the other next week. Based on Youtube clips you would probably bring back Jose Quitongo.

In terms of CV Novi has it .Full International at 17. Actually turned down a 5 year contract with Benfica. Came here on false promises.Needs a run of games.

:lol: Driver and effective in the same sentence.

19 years old and 17 stone.

Thick round the waist and thick in the head.

Gregory House M.D.

19 years old and 17 stone.

Thick round the waist and thick in the head.

Oh dear. When was Driver last effective? 2008? 2009 at latest.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

In terms of CV Novi has it .Full International at 17. Actually turned down a 5 year contract with Benfica. Came here on false promises.Needs a run of games.

What were the false promises?

Will Andy play for Hearts again? Can you say if it is down to personal stuff with the manager or are the rumours about appearance fees true?

southside1874

Tbh if I was a Hearts player right now I'd be pretty upset and unmotivated due to the dreadful way my employers have been dealing with me. If this is the reason behind, what are crap performances, then I can only say, well the club are reaping what they're sowing. In saying that everytime I've heard PS speak I find it hard to hear him being overly motivational in a dressing room.

Its hard to be motivational if you don't know what your doing or you are not in full control of what you are doing. I find most Southern European managers not as motivational as their Northern European counterparts. A Scottish manager will kick every ball for you and manage players individually but the southerners manage the team.

Templeton has been found out.

All he does is cut and lose the ball. He doesn't really have much to beat a player apart from pace. Though, I have no idea why he is still on the left... Novi should be there banging in the crosses.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Temps has bags of potential and has shown he is capable of it and when he was at the top of his game everybody was frothing at the gash, he just needs his confidence back. Get behind him FFS.

I've met him a few times and hes nothing but passionate for the club.

Oh dear. When was Driver last effective? 2008? 2009 at latest.

28/8/2011 another Derby Victory. Stats intact,one goal in 5 matches started and average 1.8 points per league game played. Therefore too expensive to play (unless winning is important that is ). :thumbsup:

Gregory House M.D.

28/8/2011 another Derby Victory. Stats intact,one goal in 5 matches started and average 1.8 points per league game played. Therefore too expensive to play (unless winning is important that is ). :thumbsup:

He scored a goal yes. After Stack made an utter ***** of it.

He's played shite in every game he's been back and looks like he spent two years inhaling butter.

vlad on the tyne

Temps form dipped when Kyle got injured since then he has struggled with the responsibility of mixing his game up. I don't want to see a player of his ability leave the club but do think a decent coach would be working with temps to make him as effective as possible.

He's played shite in every game he's been back and looks like he spent two years inhaling butter.

Am I in some kind of time warp.

I thought Hearts won that game 2.0 with Stevenson and Webster scoring - and Stack making a very good save from Driver.

In ADs last fully fit season he scored more league goals and made more goal assists than Aiden McGeady, A guy who is now being touted for a ?30m transfer. And for assists he was equal second with Nakamura, just behind Davis. This sort of blows the 'he's got no final ball rubbish'

Andy Driver is our best player - he's been really unlucky with injuries. If he says he's fully fit, then it's a no brainer that in a team just now virtually devoid of any real creativity, that we should be using him.

The only way I'd support the owner, or the manager on this Driver exclusion is down to him not being fit after all, or he is getting a serious wad in appearance monies. Otherwise, as I suspect, they are completely clueless.

God, we've got people like Balough, Barr and to a lesser extent Obua*, who have been here for years, playing from virtually no game time to a few starts but taking a wad from the club - and making no efforts to improve themselves as footballers by trying to get first team football and moving away.. Give me your Drivers, Jonssons, McGowans any day. Guys who have a real feeling for the club and are gutted when they don't play.

* Sorry DO. I think there is a talented footballer in there, but you've been here 4 years, rumoured to be on an excellent salary. You really should have been looking to move away by now. At least we are getting rumblings from the AD camp he's desparate to play.

Drylaw Hearts

17st you say ?

People in glass houses...........

17st you say ?

People in glass houses...........

:rofl:

It's good to see that Fatty Graham Weir is keeping up the proud tradition of the big boned being jolly. Makes you proud :thumbsup:

Seymour M Hersh

Go on his twitter @dtempleton89, read his comment about might not have to worry about that much longer, looks like he could be away in January :)

Heard last night he's wanting away.

He looks like he's permanently in the huff that full backs have worked out his game plan.

Personally I think he should be playing on the right, but regardless he just isn't trying hard enough. I'd have Novikovas ahead of him right now, or Suso if he can get fit.

There's certainly some posters on here the majority wouldn't miss.

gorgie rd eh11

:teehee: It was difficult to pick the biggest lot of sh*te posted on this thread,loads to choose from, but i've plumped for this. :teehee:

Libertonian_II

Agreed. He's a young guy playing under difficult circumstances. He wasn't good yesterday but he's still one of the players I would pay to see. He has more ability and pace than most.

Mind you, there isn't a player in this current team that isn't getting stick from some quarters.

Libertonian_II

:teehee: It was difficult to pick the biggest lot of sh*te posted on this thread,loads to choose from, but i've plumped for this. :teehee:

You could just about say that for everything the guy posts. He's up there with I8 IMO

Not defending Temps but Novi has never done it when he has had the opportunity.

play one off the other , ie one starts , begins to flag / is ineffective replace with other , simples

southside1874

He is the worse I've seen for a while in a Hearts jersey TBH. It must be gut wrenching if he thinks he is a superstar

Gregory House M.D.

He is the worse I've seen for a while in a Hearts jersey TBH. It must be gut wrenching if he thinks he is a superstar

Never witnessed a player with a worse first touch. Truly pish.

stop licking windows , its unhealthy

gorgie rd eh11

Never witnessed a player with a worse first touch. Truly pish.

:lol: You really know **** all about football.

Archived