David Templeton....

Walter Bishop

Gregory House M.D.

:lol: You really know **** all about football.

Oh sorry, Temps is the Messiah, his genius outside foot control and general awesome first touchery are up their with the Messi's of this world and he's worth nothing under ?5m.

His unpredictable cut inside is admirable also.

Am I doing it right?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gorgie rd eh11

Oh sorry, Temps is the Messiah, his genius outside foot control and general awesome first touchery are up their with the Messi's of this world and he's worth nothing under ?5m.

His unpredictable cut inside is admirable also.

Am I doing it right?

Nah you're still talking sh*te.

Gregory House M.D.

Templeton has been poor for a year now.

Maybe it is time for us to cash in.

:cornette:

Cash in?

:cornette:

Cash in?

Well, he has a contract till June 2013, so we aren't going to let him go for free in January are we?

Gregory House M.D.

Well, he has a contract till June 2013, so we aren't going to let him go for free in January are we?

Who is buying? Ross County? The guys hopeless.

The Great Khali

If I wasn't on my phone I'd be slapping a big face palm here. Some absolutely absurd statements on this thread. People saying Temps is rubbish? The worst player etc?

Temps needs a wee confidence boost I reckon, as he appears to be suffering a bit in that area, as do most of the team I reckon. Hammill hasn't been the same since his MOTM performance against Hibs, Webster who (like it or not) is usually a very solid defender, is making all kinds of silly wee mistakes, Stevos form has definitely taken a hit.

These players IMO are good footballers with plenty of ability, but seem to be suffering quite a frighteningly high lapse in confidence. To say they are not good players Is mental I think.

Archived