Half Time

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

No point talking about the game because it was pish, but that has to go down as one of the most pleasing half-times I can remember.

These tidy cheerleading bursds with nowt on and Henry Smith telling Scott Wilson to **** off.

:jjyay:

yip and the bonus was they were right in front of where i was unlucky to witness the game, i also noticed they have patched the old stand roof with some sort of felt patch, and as my eyes wandered/yawned that tree is really growing past the old stand roof now.

left at 2 nil and wont be back.

Problem Officer?

left at 2 nil and wont be back.

Bye.

Make sure the door hits your rim on the way out.

Some of them came up into the crowd to watch the second half. They were all at least 17/18

I'm sure that's what Graham Rix thought, too. :greggy:

williamgerrard

was in the gorgie stand they are defintly 18+ .Ps to all the part timers who left at 2 nil u missed a gd goal plus a gd last 5mins didnt relise some of our fans have turned into oldfirm fans walking out early no matter how bad hearts are we are still HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN till the end

was in the gorgie stand they are defintly 18+ .Ps to all the part timers who left at 2 nil u missed a gd goal plus a gd last 5mins didnt relise some of our fans have turned into oldfirm fans walking out early no matter how bad hearts are we are still HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN till the end

Yeah. Mind that thread you started where u said you couldn't be arsed with hearts anymore and were going to stop supporting them? Me too :thumbsup:

williamgerrard

we all have our bad days but the end of the day im still a jambo till the end we are gash at the moment but we will come gd when we start playing the under 19s in the first team

Yeah. Mind that thread you started where u said you couldn't be arsed with hearts anymore and were going to stop supporting them? Me too :thumbsup:

Any chance of a link to this? :jjyay:

Any chance of a link to this? :jjyay:

Thread might have been deleted I think. It only sticks in my mind because I got infracted for bypassing the swear filter to call him a c word

Problem Officer?

Thread might have been deleted I think. It only sticks in my mind because I got infracted for bypassing the swear filter to call him a c word

**** the police.

:jjyay:

Of course you are. :whistling:

Fortunately for you, you can still view a thread in The Shed which will tell you all about it - so don't let me stop you. :thumbsup:

I think I preferred you when you had a wee go at winding Franko up. :lol:

Fixed. :thumbsup:

Glad to see you have gathered your toys back up off the floor returned hoping everything had blown over gotten over your illness and come back on. :)

Fixed. :thumbsup:

Glad to see you have gathered your toys back up off the floor returned hoping everything had blown over gotten over your illness and come back on. :)

:lol:

Thing is, you were gone for about as long as I was. It's a bit weird the way we both seem to have returned together tbh.

But I look forward to a resumption of our jousts friendly debate. And to getting the better of you at least once in the next century too. :ermm:

Archived