Half Time

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

No point talking about the game because it was pish, but that has to go down as one of the most pleasing half-times I can remember.

These tidy cheerleading bursds with nowt on and Henry Smith telling Scott Wilson to **** off.

:jjyay:

Toxteth O'Grady

No point talking about the game because it was pish, but that has to go down as one of the most pleasing half-times I can remember.

These tidy cheerleading bursds with nowt on and Henry Smith telling Scott Wilson to **** off.

:jjyay:

Best half time for ages. The bursds were very eyecatching. The guy among them was camper than Tiso

Best half time for ages. The bursds were very eyecatching. The guy among them was camper than Tiso

Aye he definetly looked out of place but was a real star wi his pom poms!!! ?

Remnants of Standards

I missed the bursds as I was in the bog. Best bit of the day! Mind you I was so cold I couldn't have raised a smile. :ninja:

I hope his Dad is ashamed :omg!:

Too far away to get a good look at the dancing bursd but noted blonde hair, tanned bodies and flat stomachs - :smashit:

Most were pretty impressive but there was one or two carrying a fair bit of timber and you could see their belly jiggle in the wind.

Catering for everyone I suppose.

Johanes de Silentio

Was in the bogs having a pish when I heard Henry telling Scott to **** of through the wee speakers in there - the place erupted! :rofl:

They were 14.

:vrface:

Craig Thomson would have loved to have been a sub warming up over there then!! Although I dare say he would have to have warmed up at the other end due to not being allowed so close to minors!!! ?

They were 14.

:vrface:

:stare:

Seriously? They looked like adults.

Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiit.

Walter Bishop

That was Craig Thompson. :stare:

No chance they were 14, pretty sure Wilson said they were a professional dance group or something like that.

I was so disgusted by the bursd that I left at half-time to come home and remove some unsightly skid-marks from my underwear.

:verymad:

Aye no chance they were fourteen.

As if Hearts would parade a group of 14 year old lassies with basically bra and pants on to 12,000 odd men.

As if Hearts would parade a group of 14 year old lassies with basically bra and pants on to 12,000 odd men.

Yep, Mahon is talking shite.

aye right enough hearts would never have anything to do with that sort of thing

0,,10289~7215755,00.jpg

:look:

:rofl:

I really hope they were fourteen after this thread.

Are you after yet another suspension for trolling Franny?

:muggy:

Who are you calling odd?

Are you after yet another suspension for trolling Franny?

:muggy:

I think you'll find that I haven't been suspended for trolling in a long long time, Alan. :greggy:

I'm not at liberty to discuss this matter further as it is against board rules, however. If you wish to continue this attempt at trolling by yourself conversation, please take it up with me via PM. :)

Got any good DVDs mate?

:lawson:

:lol:

That's original. No-one has ever asked me that before. :mellow:

:lol:

That's original. No-one has ever asked me that before. :mellow:

I'm genuinely curious man. Never found out the conclusion to your Welsh DVD fantasy as the thread vanished into the ether. Funny that :o

I'm genuinely curious man. Never found out the conclusion to your Welsh DVD fantasy as the thread vanished into the ether. Funny that :o

Of course you are. :whistling:

Fortunately for you, you can still view a thread in The Shed which will tell you all about it - so don't let me stop you. :thumbsup:

I think I preferred you when you were winding Franko up. :lol:

Take it nobody has any pictures from the Gorgie Stand they could share with everyone and let the jury decide.

We were to far away in the main stand to pass judgement on their age, quality etc :rolleyes:

Italian Lambretta

Its been postponed until the home game against Dunfermline so they can get the new Pandas from china to race each other on the hallowed Tynecastle turf. :lol:

Where was the wonga cash dash :angry:

Problem Officer?

Its been postponed until the home game against Dunfermline so they can get the new Pandas from china to race each other on the hallowed Tynecastle turf. :lol:

That would be complete pandemonium IMO. :vrface:

Midfield Terrier

We've got one

We've got two

Mo-o-o-o-re

Pandas than you!

Any chance of a Panda smiley?

Archived