Post of the weekend already!

2-1 Hearts, last week all over again.

All agreed

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Hope not love him or hate him he was instrumental in our win last week

Agreed. I'm a big fan of Sutton, he deserves a run in the side. Played well in our last two games and his confidence will rocket when he gets a goal.

Hearts: Kello, Hamill, Webster, Zaliukas, McGowan, Mrowiec, Jonsson, Skacel, Templeton, Taouil, Sutton. Subs not used: MacDonald, Obua, Novikovas, Stevenson, Robinson, Smith, Elliott.

St. Johnstone:

Just goin along to Tynie now. Thought we'd beat Inverness last week, this week though, St J's a better team than them.... 0-1 St J. I'd hope to be wrong though.

Looks like driver is finished with us then. He's a much better option to have on the bench than novikovas.

That's the U21 rule

3-2 Hearts. They score first, we go comfortably 3-1 up then despite us bossing the game they score with not long to go and it's a nervous hanging on to the final whistle.

Hearts: Kello, Hamill, Webster, Zaliukas, McGowan, Mrowiec, Jonsson, Skacel, Templeton, Taouil, Sutton. Subs not used: MacDonald, Obua, Novikovas, Stevenson, Robinson, Smith, Elliott.

St. Johnstone:

Good to see Tauoil in the team, pity that Robinson cannot get a game in front of woodentop Mrowiec, otherwise still think 3-1 to the famous.thumbsup.gif

Good to see Tauoil in the team, pity that Robinson cannot get a game in front of woodentop Mrowiec, otherwise still think 3-1 to the famous.thumbsup.gif

Team played better with Mroweic on the park last week.

But don't let that stop you.... :vrface:

Mad Vlad picking the team again.... :verymad:

What's so special about Scott Robinson?

Tiberius Stinkfinger

5-0 because the Hertz play football of a passion, dynamism and technique which no other side from the Cosmos can match.

Sandy Clark co-commenting again :(

I feel your pain....

It's cauld too. Really cauld.

:jjyay:

Stevie O'Reilly.... :facepalm:

5-0 because the Hertz play football of a passion, dynamism and technique which no other side from the Cosmos can match.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Another Saturday afternoon, got Hearts.tv commentary, got my cup of coffee and clutching my coupon in hope of a possible ?700 win. So come the JTs do us proud 1 -0 Rudi to score :thumbsup:

Mad Vlad picking the team again.... :verymad:

What's so special about Scott Robinson?

Well any game that he has played, which are not many, he offers far more than the woodentop that our Portuguese master of flowing football insists on. But then you think Mad Vlad is picking the team, who am I to have a point of view, love is sometimes blind. rolleyes.gif

3-2 Hearts. They score first, we go comfortably 3-1 up then despite us bossing the game they score with not long to go and it's a nervous hanging on to the final whistle.

hope youre right LJ

Archived