19's v Dundee Utd

the geezer

jamboinglasgow

Was thinking exactly the same on both counts. Be good for Fraser to get experience, needs it I feel. Bit frustrating as likely means Kev isn't in first team thoughts, tho hasn't been at his best for whole of season

Possibly Brad could be another to go on loan

Was thinking of him going too, wonder what the rules are in terms of Tapping and number of clubs. I imagine the players who are not in the final year will not go on loan as FF said in the past it would be wise to give them some rest.

There is a very good interview with Darren Murray on the official site that has just been put up. Talks about how he trains the team, talks about he really tries to get them to understand the game and how getting them to learn coaching and earn their coaching badge is part of this. Also what the training is going to be like for the players in this period, they are stepping up the weights (he says he wants a couple of players to put on a couple of kilograms. Anyone curious about the 19s should listen to it.

There is a very good interview with Darren Murray on the official site that has just been put up. Talks about how he trains the team, talks about he really tries to get them to understand the game and how getting them to learn coaching and earn their coaching badge is part of this. Also what the training is going to be like for the players in this period, they are stepping up the weights (he says he wants a couple of players to put on a couple of kilograms. Anyone curious about the 19s should listen to it.

Dunno if I mentioned to you that I did my Uni coach observation on Darren & he was very informative & I got a great deal out of it! Very much along the lines of what you said. Will need to show you the essay I then wrote, very interesting! Will check out this article too

Footballfirst

Was thinking of him going too, wonder what the rules are in terms of Tapping and number of clubs. I imagine the players who are not in the final year will not go on loan as FF said in the past it would be wise to give them some rest.

I recorded an interview with Darren today for the HYDC site as a review of the season to date. Once I get it typed up and okayed by Darren I'll post a link here (probably Wed or Thurs).

You are having a laugh about the very able Keeper Carswell surely, he is back up if anything.

Poor post-Caught him at least half a dozen games this season and he has been superb,vastly improved.

Where is your opinion based upon??

jamboinglasgow

Poor post-Caught him at least half a dozen games this season and he has been superb,vastly improved.

Where is your opinion based upon??

His dislike for his Dad I would guess. He often has a go at Alan.

In summary, Prancer, as well as looking like Avram Grant, was shite in goals. ;)

In summary, Prancer, as well as looking like Avram Grant, was shite in goals. ;)

Not Prancer unless he has 2 log ins now

If thats the case his post should be removed.

Johanes de Silentio

Piece of news on the U19s. Kevin McHattie has gone out on loan to Alloa for the next 6 weeks.

Good move, imo - get the laddie some first team experience, and see how he does. :thumbsup:

Archived