Darren Ambrose

Guest Alex Guttenplan

Guest Just Came To Say Kello

Extra time. Morrison looks good.

Crystal Palace have 2 really good youngsters and a Pokemon playing for them

:yas:

Love a good underdog win.

I reckon Zaha will get picked up by an EPL side before too long, looks like he could be a great player.

Man U out :teehee:

What a goal from Ambrose.:thumbsup:

By the whats happened between Eggo/JCTSK?:ermm:

No idea but with what Eggo was hinting at with snugs or backrooms he seems to have an issue with the Diggers guys. Not sure if JCTSK is one of them

Prince Buaben

Hopefully Cardiff v Palace and Liverpool v Man City in the semi's. :thumpsup:

That would be the best draw. Although Liverpool and Man city will be hot and cold ball

Prince Buaben

No idea but with what Eggo was hinting at with snugs or backrooms he seems to have an issue with the Diggers guys. Not sure if JCTSK is one of them

Oh dear. Notice some posts have been deleted and also had a wee look at the profiles :whistling:

Fair play to Palace, the team that wanted to win most did. Their first goal particularly is one of the finest ever seen at a stadium which has seen many, many fine goals.

That game proved, beyond any doubt, that Jonny Evans, Darron Gibson and Federico Macheda are at the wrong club. They will never be good enough to be relied upon and Macheda has, IMO, already enjoyed his finest moment as a United player. The first two probably wouldn't get a game for Palace.

It also proved, again, that the competition is of absolutely no value to Manchester United whatsoever.

I hope the Palace fans enjoy every moment of their journey home, away football fans are always more vocal than home and they did their club proud. Not quite Hearts at WHL, but not too far off it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes:

It hasn't taken CIty fans long to become what they purported to despise...but even the scabbiest dog has the sun shining on its arse sometimes.

:thumbsup:

Fair play to Palace, the team that wanted to win most did. Their first goal particularly is one of the finest ever seen at a stadium which has seen many, many fine goals.

That game proved, beyond any doubt, that Jonny Evans, Darron Gibson and Federico Macheda are at the wrong club. They will never be good enough to be relied upon and Macheda has, IMO, already enjoyed his finest moment as a United player. The first two probably wouldn't get a game for Palace.

It also proved, again, that the competition is of absolutely no value to Manchester United whatsoever.

I hope the Palace fans enjoy every moment of their journey home, away football fans are always more vocal than home and they did their club proud. Not quite Hearts at WHL, but not too far off it.

I went to see the Ole testimonial a couple of seasons ago, had never seen Gibson before and honestly thought he was one of the kit men or a physio or one of Ole's mates given a wee game in the testimonial. Awful player.

This United team fall apart without Cleverley and Rooney playing - and that is when the first team play. So many in the squad are way below the level required if Fergie is going to try to win another European Cup.

I went to see the Ole testimonial a couple of seasons ago, had never seen Gibson before and honestly thought he was one of the kit men or a physio or one of Ole's mates given a wee game in the testimonial. Awful player.

This United team fall apart without Cleverley and Rooney playing - and that is when the first team play. So many in the squad are way below the level required if Fergie is going to try to win another European Cup.

They won't win much relying on Cleverley either, he's not quite there yet.He will be a very good footballer though. There seems to me to be a lack of depth to United's squad and too many currently have dropped off in terms of form.

It will pick up hopefully but you feel there needs to be some player turnover and it will be interesting to see whether any of it takes place in January.

Say What Again

Contrary to what SAF says obviously. :huh:

As such, tomorrow's quarter-final tie has assumed huge significance for United and their next generation of first-team stars, even if the competition is last on Ferguson's priority list in terms of winning.

"I think the League Cup has turned into quite a good tournament," said Ferguson this week. "Clubs like us are able to introduce young players and ones who have not been playing regularly in the first team, and it's been good to us over the years.

"We've won two finals at Wembley with young players, which is good going, and I think it's become an important tournament for us in terms of getting the youngsters an introduction into winning and having an understanding of the progress they're making."

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/david-mcdonnell/David-McDonnell-s-Manchester-United-column-Why-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-has-started-to-love-the-taste-of-Carling-ahead-of-quarter-final-with-Crystal-Palace-article836122.html

and then

Ferguson seemed visibly shocked by the 2-1 quarter-final defeat to Crystal Palace and made little attempt to disguise his anger and disappointment. "I don't know where to start," he said. "My apologies go to the fans because that was not a Manchester United performance. I don't want to take anything away from Crystal Palace and I wish them every success because that was a fantastic, mammoth effort by every one of their players. But I'm just very disappointed.

"I'm so disappointed and I also have to apologise to the players who weren't playing. We never expected that. Any time we go on the pitch it means a lot to Manchester United. We have our pride to protect and our history to protect. Every time we walk on the pitch it's important. We didn't see that tonight. There were nine internationals out there, so that was a big disappointment."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/dec/01/sir-alex-ferguson-manchester-united

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Massive surprise.... :rolleyes:

City v Liverpool

Liverpool wronged by the system of a random draw once again. Sickening.

Very happy with the draw, means a championship team will get to a final which is great news. Will be at both legs of the semi and hopefully a trip to Wembley in February.

Very happy with the draw, means a championship team will get to a final which is great news. Will be at both legs of the semi and hopefully a trip to Wembley in February.

You must be a Palace Fan then? EAAGGGLEEESSSS

Archived