Cowdenbeath

Kiwidoug

The Blue Brazil. Top of the league. Not a care in the world.

Glad we're not playing them in the Scottish Cup. Not in the next round anyway. We might meet them later I suppose.

Carl Fredrickson

Big Lewis Coult is doing well for them too. A former Hearts youth player who I saw a few times last season at Arniston Rangers.

He is doing well no question about it, but one thing I think people will use to undermine him is the fact that they were relegated in that league last year so they were automatic favourites for promotion.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Hope there's no giant killing and Cowden make it 111 in a row.

The Blue Brazil against the team that taught Brazil to play? Difficult one to call.

I think the big team will go through....

I'll LOVE it if my cousin puts them out. Love it. :pleasing:

My mates cousin plays for them too, or at least I think he still does.

Best of luck to the both of them and of course everyone else involved. :thumbsup:

I met Colin Cameron and some of the team in the pub in Dunfermline on Saturday night and wished them all the best from every Hearts fan on the planet :thumbsup:

My wee mate Darren mcgregor use to play for them , met him while e both worked in xile in princess mall. Out injured but says he is going to back for st mirren soon enough. Good lad despite being a hibs fan.

Gregory House M.D.

Most of the first team would fail a drugs test. :rolleyes:

Allegedly.

Most clubs players would.

I'll be telling Marc McKenzie to get torn into them. If he returns to work and Hibs have gone through he will be getting pelters from me. If there is a chance the Hearts game is at a different time to this I think I'll take myself along to the game. Cmon the Cowden!

Carl Fredrickson

My wee mate Darren mcgregor use to play for them , met him while e both worked in xile in princess mall. Out injured but says he is going to back for st mirren soon enough. Good lad despite being a hibs fan.

Another ex-Arniston player... shame about his injury as last season he made the step up to the SPL with ease.

Another ex-Arniston player... shame about his injury as last season he made the step up to the SPL with ease.

He's Championship class if he comes back and progresses like he had previously.

Of all of those with the Hearts connections I hope that Mickey Cameron is the biggest success as a manager.

What a player he was for us. Get him back for the half time draw!

Of all of those with the Hearts connections I hope that Mickey Cameron is the biggest success as a manager.

What a player he was for us. Get him back for the half time draw!

absolutely this.

i'd love mickey to do the business :)

Archived