Steve Bruce ACTUALLY sacked! (Merged Threads)

Walter Bishop

Drylaw Hearts

What pish you write.

His ex players have failed because they are crap managers but because of their links to him they get chances no-one else would get and are fawned over by the media.

Cannot think of a worse scenario having you as my issue so wrong again.

:lol:

My dear old ma wouldn't have given you the time of day.

Seymour M Hersh

My dear old ma wouldn't have given you the time of day.

You're having a mare. Give up.

i'm trying to think of former fergie players who have been good managers. so far i have

strachan

mcleish (to a degree)

solkjaer is showing promise

apart from that i am struggling

Managing in the EPL means you've been pretty successful IMO.

Mark Hughes and Roy Keane

Even if you have a mare in the EPL?

Paul Ince

Surprised Jim Jefferies hasn't been quoted for the job.

I suspect he'll be high up Sunderland's shortlist, even if the bookies aren't mentioning him.

Talksport's "man in the north" said this afternoon that O'Neill was a Sunderland fan, which would suggest if the job comes up he'll be the man...

I disagree with your first statement and exhibit A is Steve Kean

HEARTS FOREVER

What pish you write.

His ex players have failed because they are crap managers but because of their links to him they get chances no-one else would get and are fawned over by the media.

Cannot think of a worse scenario having you as my issue so wrong again.

Seems to me that in top flight management these days ex Man utd players are doing a whole lot better than the Premiership medaless Liverpool numpties.

Just an observation though :ninja:

Seymour M Hersh

Seems to me that in top flight management these days ex Man utd players are doing a whole lot better than the Premiership medaless Liverpool numpties.

Just an observation though :ninja:

Should have know doddit would be along to supplement hoddit's pish. :thumbsup:

Talksport's "man in the north" said this afternoon that O'Neill was a Sunderland fan, which would suggest if the job comes up he'll be the man...

Sunderland must be his "English" team as every one knows his first team happens to be Scottish or Irish or whatever and his body and soul are only for the Rooster Dome

Poor old Sunderland manager let down by a howler from Wes Brown and an impotent striking department. Thems the breaks

About time! Mackems must be delighted.

Not that i care for the Makems but he really was a poor manager. Never known a manager to wholesale change his team season to season...he must make 8, 9 signings a year..

I`m surprised it took so long to ask questions as to why he struggled to get a more settled squad over a couple of season...but then again, the board were silly to keep financing him....

forthriverjambo

Hope so. Always hated him.

so have i, he`s got a nose like harry lauder`s walking stick.

i kinda feel a bit sorry for him, he lost bent and gyan, two good goal scoring strikers, and never replaced them, well he did, with bendtner, whos shite, so i suppose it is his fault. hel be back in work in no time

There is only one Stuart Baxter.........who personally. I think should get a special award for the most nominations whenever a managerial post becomes available, his agent must be one off the best liars/arseholes/jokers/conmen in their manky world. ninja.gif

There is only one Stuart Baxter.........who personally. I think should get a special award for the most nominations whenever a managerial post becomes available, his agent must be one off the best liars/arseholes/jokers/conmen in their manky world. ninja.gif

I think his application form is always highlighted as Spam in every clubs email inbox.

HEARTS FOREVER

51kkoe71dBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Sure Big Brucey will find work elsewhere

Places like Sunderland are always a downward step after being at such a huge Club like United anayway. :thumbsup:

Jambof3tornado

Not official yet but appears it will be announced in the morning! Maybe Big Craig will get a few games now if he can get fit??

respect mate,he lasted longer than you said but you werent far wrong.thumbsup.gif

respect mate,he lasted longer than you said but you werent far wrong.thumbsup.gif

Not doubting Jamiej's ITKness for a second...well I am....but it was hardly a long shot following the weekends result. Lucky punt in the dark IMHO. :whistling:

Jambof3tornado

Not doubting Jamiej's ITKness for a second...well I am....but it was hardly a long shot following the weekends result. Lucky punt in the dark IMHO. :whistling:

Correct,now whens the blackburn manager getting punted???

It would appear that the man in the north is very well informed.

Now it has to be said that you did not predict this but well done for the post. have some mana/rep

Or just passing on rumours from twitter.

This has been on the cards for a while.

Watching BBC news this morning, showed old footage of O'Neill in a dug-out. Directly in the background was a smiling burd who looked familiar. Then it clicked, Gail Sheridan. But no sign of her Fake tanned swinger husband when I rewound to double check. :mellow:

Goldstone Wonder

Can't believe Saint Martin who was a lifelong Celtic fan is now punting himself as a Sunderland fan as a boy.

To be fair to the aforementioned St Martin, I read this years ago and remember thinking at the time it was an odd team to support for someone who had no apparent connection to the area.

Goldstone Wonder

I think this is good news for Craig Gordon assuming he can get fit again. O'Neill tried to sign CG for Villa before Keane signed him so he obviously rates him. Bruce clearly didn't.

To be fair to the aforementioned St Martin, I read this years ago and remember thinking at the time it was an odd team to support for someone who had no apparent connection to the area.

Could probably say the same about some Irish Jambos too.

::troll:::'>

Archived