Killie vs Rangers

Locky

Well, on a lighter note from all the tragic news. Game just kicked off hope Killie give them a rumble but whether or no that will happen. Aluko starts, would have thought he'd be a bit away from match fitness.

Well, on a lighter note from all the tragic news. Game just kicked off hope Killie give them a rumble but whether or no that will happen. Aluko starts, would have thought he'd be a bit away from match fitness.

No love for Rangers,but hope they take 5 of those c@@@s,hate Shiels and son.

McGreggor in a black kit.

Ref's in a black kit.

qqb010.gif

I learnt last night that this is against the laws of the game. Mind you it is Rangers eh.

Oops there goes the unbeaten record. :whistling:

As much as I wanted them to lose though I have to say come May i'd much rather see them lift the title than Neil Lennon and Celtic.

Oops there goes the unbeaten record. :whistling:

As much as I wanted them to lose though I have to say come May i'd much rather see them lift the title than Neil Lennon and Celtic.

'rather'

I'd rather they both messed off and die.

'rather'

I'd rather they both messed off and die.

So would I but under the watchful eye of the GFA we will never find this satisfaction.

Fair play to Kenny Shiels on his comments.

For anyone that missed it he basically said that the win was for the fans of Kilmarnock as the town is filled with glory hunting old firm fans, as is Motherwell, Perth etc.

Still a douchebag mind you ;)

would actually prefer Rangers getting something, keep those Killie ***** back from us.

Nice little gap opening up between the bottom 4.

I won't need to remind you who one of the bottom 4 is.

With us having a run of home games, theirs are away. And when we are away at Darkheid, they have der Hun at home.

Lovely jubbly.

cumbernauldjambo83

It finished 1-0.

Nae doubt the trains coming back from ayrshire this evening shall be urinated all over, smashed-up and UVF graffiti on seating!

Can only mean one thing....Der Hun lost!!

Horrible, Horrible chunts!

Neil McCanns bling on his finger, ooooft!

Must be raking it in from his appearances on sky sports. Not expecting him to make much at Partick though.

:yas:

Always great to see one of the Old Firm lose and the table makes pleasant reading:

8 Dundee Utd 16 -5 18

9 Hibernian 16 -10 14

10 Dunfermline 16 -15 14

11 Aberdeen 15 -4 13

12 Inverness CT 16 -12 12

Nae doubt the trains coming back from ayrshire this evening shall be urinated all over, smashed-up and UVF graffiti on seating!

Can only mean one thing....Der Hun lost!!

Horrible, Horrible chunts!

Yip. Scum of the earth.

:yas:

Always great to see one of the Old Firm lose and the table makes pleasant reading:

8 Dundee Utd 16 -5 18

9 Hibernian 16 -10 14

10 Dunfermline 16 -15 14

11 Aberdeen 15 -4 13

12 Inverness CT 16 -12 12

Aberdeen 3 points would be fantastic :lol:

Who are Dunfy and Caley playing next week?

Trust us to beat them when I'm in fecking Germany for the weekend working...

For a town with a massive problem with 'fans' supporting the OF rather than the local club this comment from Kenny Shiels is fantastic:

"The people from Kilmarnock who support Kilmarnock, the people from Perth who support Sr Johnstone, the people from Motherwell who support Motherwell - those are the real football supporters"

Trust us to beat them when I'm in fecking Germany for the weekend working...

For a town with a massive problem with 'fans' supporting the OF rather than the local club this comment from Kenny Shiels is fantastic:

"The people from Kilmarnock who support Kilmarnock, the people from Perth who support Sr Johnstone, the people from Motherwell who support Motherwell - those are the real football supporters"

Must admit, I smiled at that comment. :thumbsup:

Arthur Morgan

Kenny Shiels is stilla horrible man but I've longed to hear someone say that in the Scottish media.

:sergioyay:

This.

As much as I dislike Kenny Shiels, that comment was spot on.

Archived