Sutton

Drewjambobusby

last season he played mostly on the left, cutting inside and shooting

Cutting onto his favoured right foot aye?

Where the **** did Templeton play then?!

:muggy:

last season he played mostly on the left, cutting inside and shooting

Go to the games and you won't make yourself look like a fool. thumbsup.gif

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

right mid

Where did Stephen Elliott play then?

what do you mean what, and Skacel's favoured foot is his left foot

Yes, so cutting inside on to his less favoured right foot makes perfect sense. Think you may have got your left and right mixed up :lol:.

rudi must stay

Where did Stephen Elliott play then?

Yes, so cutting inside on to his less favoured right foot makes perfect sense. Think you may have got your left and right mixed up :lol:.

possibly. Who cares though, it's easily done

possibly. Who cares though, it's easily done

Well you cared...but now that you have made an arse of it you don't care anymore. :(

rudi must stay

Well you cared...but now that you have made an arse of it you don't care anymore. :(

Skacel's favourite foot is his left foot though 'Ryan Gosling' can't argue with that

He is pretty limited tbh. Still think Stevenson is the best option up top.

so instead of playing a striker who scored 17 goals last season, we should play a midfielder out of position?

:vrface:

Guest C00l K1d

Skacel's favourite foot is his left foot though 'Ryan Gosling' can't argue with that

He was being sarcastic because what you said didnt make sense.

Why would skacel cut in from the left onto his right foot?

Good game and far better at holding the ball up than Ryan Stevenson, although RS is a player i like. Unlucky with turn and shot, nice lay off for goal and generally linked up well.

No complaints and i hope the guy gets a run of games and better service in coming games...

rudi must stay

He was being sarcastic because what you said didnt make sense.

Why would skacel cut in from the left onto his right foot?

oh right..

Teuchterjambo

I thought Sutton made a real positive impact yesterday - won more than his share despite Hogg spending the day clinging to his jersey, he also linked play a lot better and had a couple of sniffs himself. The main difference for me though was that we had a player who was playing on the last man or along the line of their back 4 and we haven't had anyone really do that for a long time. It lengthens the play and gives more space for midfield players to make runs into. The difference was there for all to see when he went off - nobody played along the line of their back 4 and that just invites teams on top of you and puts you under pressure.

Well worth persevering with - may not be a superstar but the best option in that position that we have by a country mile.

Played well could do with more runners off him or dare I say it go crazy and play two up front as scary as it sounds.

:spoton:

I play Smith upfront alongside him.

Archived